Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 264

Thread: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

  1. #71
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    More lies. No surprise considering the source.

    The judgment was based on race not sexual preference. Pretty sad to see you continue to lie about this despite being exposed every time you try it.
    I don't think I've seen a thread here where you've participated and have not called someone a liar.

    Funny, the people who I have personally known who have chronically done this have all been, to a person, truly pathological liars.

    Not an ad hominem, just a personal observance.
    Do not write in this space!

  2. #72
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tryreading View Post
    I don't think I've seen a thread here where you've participated and have not called someone a liar.

    Funny, the people who I have personally known who have chronically done this have all been, to a person, truly pathological liars.

    Not an ad hominem, just a personal observance.
    Of course its an ad hominem. I expected nothing less from you and it is easily disproven.

    Here are just a handful of threads from the front page where I've participated and never even used the word lie against anyone in this forum.

    Go to first new post Napolitano: ‘You’re Never Going to Totally Seal That Border’

    Biden Claims a GOP 'Blitzkrieg'

    Not So Neighborly Associations Foreclosing On Homes

    Obama says politics to blame for immigration delay


    And when someone repeats the same false statement over and over again it is a lie. Did you even bother to research if what I said was true about the ruling? Of course not. Becuase you don't have the slightest interest in the truth.

    Might want to think about that when you throw out a lazy personal attack which is so easily proven laughably false.

    Funny, the people who I have personally known who have chronically done this have all been, to a person, truly pathological ad hominem abusers.

    Try reading your own handle next time. lol

    Thanks for the laugh.
    Last edited by texmaster; 07-04-10 at 02:14 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #73
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Of course its an ad hominem. I expected nothing less from you and it is easily disproven.

    Here are just a handful of threads from the front page where I've participated and never even used the word lie against anyone in this forum.

    Go to first new post Napolitano: ‘You’re Never Going to Totally Seal That Border’

    Biden Claims a GOP 'Blitzkrieg'

    Not So Neighborly Associations Foreclosing On Homes

    Obama says politics to blame for immigration delay


    And when someone repeats the same false statement over and over again it is a lie. Did you even bother to research if what I said was true about the ruling? Of course not. Becuase you don't have the slightest interest in the truth.

    Might want to think about that when you throw out a lazy personal attack which is so easily proven laughably false.

    Funny, the people who I have personally known who have chronically done this have all been, to a person, truly pathological ad hominem abusers.

    Try reading your own handle next time. lol

    Thanks for the laugh.
    Gotta tell you, you throw out the 'l' word very easily. It's very childish. You did it to me for no reason, to Jallman on this thread for no reason. For some reason you like to do it instead of reasonably arguing a point.
    Do not write in this space!

  4. #74
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tryreading View Post
    Gotta tell you, you throw out the 'l' word very easily. It's very childish.
    LOL From your first post to me in this thread.

    I don't think I've seen a thread here where you've participated and have not called someone a liar.
    Please stop. You are making this too easy.

    You did it to me for no reason,
    No Reason? You made up a false attack against me and I disproved it easily.

    to Jallman on this thread for no reason. For some reason you like to do it instead of reasonably arguing a point.
    So you can't argue against why I used it because you never researched the argument or how often he has tried to use this.

    Then you make an accusation that you can't support that I destroy with real time examples of threads from the front page.

    It was a sorry excuse for an ad hominem attack you couldn't begin to support and instead of being man enough to admit your mistake you hide.

    Gotta tell you, there isn't anything more childish than making up a false statement and running from responsibility when you are proven wrong.
    Last edited by texmaster; 07-04-10 at 02:26 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #75
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Don't make me embarrass you again.
    (Above is a PM from texmaster)

    I don't do the PM thing. Anything you need to say to me just do it on a thread.

    And I'm not embarrassed. Don't know why you think I should be.
    Do not write in this space!

  6. #76
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tryreading View Post
    (Above is a PM from texmaster)

    I don't do the PM thing. Anything you need to say to me just do it on a thread.
    I already have.

    And I'm not embarrassed. Don't know why you think I should be.
    Then take responsibility for your false accusation and stop behaving like a child. You were caught red handed making up a false allegation which was easily disproven. Now man up and admit you were wrong. If you had performed the slightest bit of research you never would have made that accusation. But your avoidance of my arguments proves you haven't the slightest interest in the truth.

    Stop running from taking responsibility for your false accusations.

    I don't expect you will respond since you've already ducked taking responsibility twice.

    Next time if you want to make up allegations, go to the Dungeon. It has no purpose here.
    Last edited by texmaster; 07-04-10 at 02:39 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #77
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by tryreading View Post
    (Above is a PM from texmaster)

    I don't do the PM thing. Anything you need to say to me just do it on a thread.

    And I'm not embarrassed. Don't know why you think I should be.
    So he devolved from not only throwing his deranged rants around in thread, but to harassing you via PM. Typical.

  8. #78
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by Goobieman View Post
    Your avoidance of the question is noted.
    So you can't point to a place where this has actually been done. My point stands, no avoidance necessary since you failed to come through with proof of the fantasies you concocted.

    Msrriage as a legal institution is a pivilege granted by the laws of a state.
    FALSE. A plethora of legal ruling states otherwise.

    If a state repeals those laws, marriage, as a legal institution, ceases to exist.
    If this had ever happened, I would grant you the point. However, it has not and so your point is invalid.

    This utterly negates the argument that marriage is a fundamental right.
    I'm sure it does in your warped perception. However, the courts disagree with you. Yeah, think I am gonna go with their experienced judgment over yours. Thanks though.

  9. #79
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I already have.



    Then take responsibility for your false accusation and stop behaving like a child. You were caught red handed making up a false allegation which was easily disproven. Now man up and admit you were wrong. If you had performed the slightest bit of research you never would have made that accusation. But your avoidance of my arguments proves you haven't the slightest interest in the truth.

    Stop running from taking responsibility for your false accusations.

    I don't expect you will respond since you've already ducked taking responsibility twice.

    Next time if you want to make up allegations, go to the Dungeon. It has no purpose here.

    The slightest bit of research:


    Calling Jallman a liar:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058834559


    Moderator's Warning:
    Chicago approves new handgun restrictionsBasement material removed



    Calling Toothpicvic a liar:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1058390180


    Calling Redress a liar:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058631520


    Calling Redress a liar again:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058684939


    And Redress a third time:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1058467193


    And... Redress a fourth:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058627353


    Calling the President a liar:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...post1058466649


    And PogueMoran:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/bias-m...post1058563897


    And YourStar:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058764703


    And me:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/breaki...post1058764787



    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Don't make me embarrass you again.
    BwaaaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
    Last edited by Thorgasm; 07-04-10 at 12:49 PM. Reason: Vegas Rule
    Do not write in this space!

  10. #80
    Steve
    tryreading's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Central Florida
    Last Seen
    02-26-13 @ 07:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    4,809

    Re: Chicago approves new handgun restrictions

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    So he devolved from not only throwing his deranged rants around in thread, but to harassing you via PM. Typical.
    Yeah. Typical, and weak.
    Do not write in this space!

Page 8 of 27 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •