2) I know more about this topic than you will ever be able to learn-indeed I forget more about this topic than you will ever know
3) I wasn't replying to you with the Monty Python article. The person it was directed to was smart enough to figure that out
maybe that is why he is King and you are covered in poop
4) you have posted absolutely no facts and others have noted that as well
5) You fail to understand that the reason I claim there is "absolute gun rights" as you call it (incorrectly-I have consistently noted that use restrictions are clearly constitutional at a state level) is not due to what the second amendment means or was intended to mean but rather because of the tenth amendment and the fact that the founders never delegated any such power to the federal government
6) you fail to set forth what you actually believe -=rather like many trolls or rope a dope contrarians you pick at what others say but refuse to take a stand that you would have to defend
7) you obviously have no academic training or credentials in this area.