Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 89

Thread: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

  1. #41
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    You really should already know that the human rights abuses widely happening in the sex industry are way too severe, to be compared with beauty pagents. Beauty pagents give reason for critisism, but this is not a reasonable comparison to make with the sex industry.
    Abused women are irrelevant to the industry itself. Abuse is the crime, focus on that alone. Wanting to ban pornography because some people commit crimes within the context of it is much like wanting to ban guns because some people commit crimes with them. It's just retarded.


    And, cheerleaders, being compared to those working in the sex industry! I suppose you also have not seen the reports about the post traumatic stress that female prostitutes experience. I think, you should take this topic more seriously.
    Oh dear god.

  2. #42
    User stinagen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-10 @ 09:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    37

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    Are you suggesting that there might be something healthy about working in the sex industry?

    Apparently, looking at porn is good for men, because it promotes feel good brain chemistry in them, but women working in the sex industry pay the price for it. Overall, I personally decide that the sex industry is unhealthy for society, and should be heavily controlled, if it cant be stopped.
    sex is healthy for males and females now too much of anything is a bad thing which is where i can see your point but not all porn stars have it too much some do but not all

  3. #43
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    Are you suggesting that there might be something healthy about working in the sex industry?
    Yes. Just like working in any other industry, you get paid.


    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    Being beaten by a pimp is degrading for women. Do you really think there are happy prostitutes out there, whom this does not happen to.
    Yes, many thousands upon thousands of them. *raises hand*

    "pimps" by and large are a thing of the past. The abused street walker with an abusive "pimp" is still out there, to be sure. They are the most visible. But they are also the minority.

  4. #44
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    ''like to see proof of that''
    Then read the reports. Dont wait until others on internet sites are willing to take the time to explain, prove... it. If you are interested, that is...
    Im not really has I don't believe that but more importantly nor does it matter because the fact still remains the people doing the exploiting and getting exploited are the problem not the industry



    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    ''...it is also illegal in the US for children to work in the industry...''

    Do you actually think that everything available in on the internet is a product of the US...
    nope nor did I imply such, only stating and showing that LAWS are in place to prevent such and where there aren't laws to do so THAT is the problem. Also anything illegal that comes to the US over internet I have no problem with the US regulating it



    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    ''...also "exploitative" is totally subjective, people think beauty pageants exploit,..''

    You really should already know that the human rights abuses widely happening in the sex industry are way too severe, to be compared with beauty pagents. Beauty pagents give reason for critisism, but this is not a reasonable comparison to make with the sex industry.



    And, cheerleaders, being compared to those working in the sex industry! I suppose you also have not seen the reports about the post traumatic stress that female prostitutes experience. I think, you should take this topic more seriously.
    well you just said a whole lot of nothing, i wasn't comparing and i simply proved that exploitative is in fact totally subjective, would you like to comment on this or not

    I take the topic serious what I wont do is overstep my bounds and let my decisions and morals be everybody's and forced on anyone. Im smart enough to know while ONE person may think porn is exploitative that doesn't make it fact. If something illegal is going on fine, stop it, that's the issue and the only one
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  5. #45
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Last Seen
    09-15-10 @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,008

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Abused women are irrelevant to the industry itself. Oh dear god.
    Well, would you consider working in the sex industry? You like sex, dont you? And, you could get payed for it. If you wouldnt do it for a living, then why not? If you would, I think you may be naive.

    ''Abused women are irrelevant to the industry itself.''
    Like sugar is irrelevant to the candy itself.

  6. #46
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    Well, would you consider working in the sex industry? You like sex, dont you? And, you could get payed for it. If you wouldnt do it for a living, then why not? If you would, I think you may be naive.

    ''Abused women are irrelevant to the industry itself.''
    Like sugar is irrelevant to the candy itself.
    I WAS a prostitute.

  7. #47
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Germany
    Last Seen
    09-15-10 @ 05:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,008

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by stinagen View Post
    sex is healthy for males and females now too much of anything is a bad thing which is where i can see your point but not all porn stars have it too much some do but not all
    Apparenlty male porn stars are happy, and even proud of what they do for a living.

  8. #48
    User stinagen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-10 @ 09:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    37

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    ''Abused women are irrelevant to the industry itself.''
    Like sugar is irrelevant to the candy itself.
    actually that is true candy doesn't need sugar

  9. #49
    Educator O_Guru's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Pittsburgh, PA
    Last Seen
    01-06-13 @ 06:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    758

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    Being beaten by a pimp is degrading for women. Do you really think there are happy prostitutes out there, whom this does not happen to.
    did you really just attempt to make this leap? Wow talk about appeal to emotion
    again you are talking illegal but just to let you know YES some prostitutes work for themselves and no one here wants women getting beat against their will?
    PURE STUPIDITY 1.) Glenn Beck doesnt lie. 2.) Obama is Jesus like 3.) Sara Palin is so smart & shes a great speaker. 4.) Obama does just about everything perfect. 5.) Fox doesn' t lean right 6.) Pro-Choice is no different than Pro-Slavery 7.) MSNBC doesn't lean left. 8.) What TSA does is no different than sexual assault & child porn.

  10. #50
    User stinagen's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    07-03-10 @ 09:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    37

    Re: Sex domain gets official approval - .xxx

    Quote Originally Posted by Mell View Post
    Apparenlty male porn stars are happy, and even proud of what they do for a living.
    as are many female porn stars

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •