Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 276

Thread: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

  1. #61
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    perhaps. Doesnt mean it didnt happen precisely how she described it. Paula Jones sued for sexual harassment...not sexual assault. Again...doesnt mean it didnt happen.
    If it did happen as she says it did, then I say double-**** her. Women like her are the reason sexual assault is so under-reported. Women like her infuriate the hell out of me.

  2. #62
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,746

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Whaaaaaaaaaaaaat??? How did Obama get into this???
    Just showing that some people are more than willing to argue one way on something, and then make the opposite argument on something else, the driving factor being whether or not the target is a Republican or a Democrat. This is not just Republicans only, but Democrats have been known to do that too. However, so that I do not end up derailing this thread, I will keep the discussion confined to this story, but I will point out the hypocrisy involved, which is also germaine to the discussion.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  3. #63
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:51 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,305

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by jambalaya View Post
    Or he perpetuated the global warming myth as a diversion to mask his sick sexual desires.
    And you didn't even bother to thank me.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #64
    Sage
    roguenuke's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2007
    Location
    Raleigh, NC
    Last Seen
    05-17-17 @ 05:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,935

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Reading her description of what allegedly happened, I have to agree with rivrrat on this. What woman in her right mind stays in the room with a man that forcifully made her grab his genitals? If it was a hotel, she could have walked out of the room, went immediately to security, and told them that she felt uncomfortable with giving him a massage (she wouldn't even have to tell them exactly why but if she really was concerned about her job, telling them why would be good). Securtiy could have gotten her stuff back at the very least. Also, even believing that she would stay after that, for whatever reason, if she was truly afraid of him, why would she voluntarily go into a room alone with him?

    I have a feeling that she voluntarily had sex with him after giving him a massage, possibly for money, and is using it to get herself more money without looking like a prostitute. He could have been the bad one completely, but it doesn't really sound that way from her description.
    "A woman is like a teabag, you never know how strong she is until she gets in hot water." - Eleanor Roosevelt

    Keep your religion out of other people's marriages.

  5. #65
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,680

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Just showing that some people are more than willing to argue one way on something, and then make the opposite argument on something else, the driving factor being whether or not the target is a Republican or a Democrat. This is not just Republicans only, but Democrats have been known to do that too. However, so that I do not end up derailing this thread, I will keep the discussion confined to this story, but I will point out the hypocrisy involved, which is also germaine to the discussion.
    I saw that you threw that "why some people are outraged at Obamas BP 20 billlion blah blah blah...hypocrisy"

    Im sure I missed it...who are you referring to?

  6. #66
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,878

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    As I understand it, the accuser massausse approached The National Enquirer, to see if she could get money for her story. Apparently the National Enquirer gave the accuser some money. The timing might have been in consideration that Al Gore has recently announced his separation from Tipper. So there is now no reason for the accuser to delay taking money from the National Enquirer. It is unlikely that the National Enquirer would print something unverifiable.
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

  7. #67
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:44 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,455
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    After this is all said and done and fully investigated, Gore next movie might be, "An Incovenient Sleuth."
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #68
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator View Post
    It is unlikely that the National Enquirer would print something unverifiable.
    Have you ever READ the Enquirer?

  9. #69
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by roguenuke View Post
    Reading her description of what allegedly happened, I have to agree with rivrrat on this. What woman in her right mind stays in the room with a man that forcifully made her grab his genitals? If it was a hotel, she could have walked out of the room, went immediately to security, and told them that she felt uncomfortable with giving him a massage (she wouldn't even have to tell them exactly why but if she really was concerned about her job, telling them why would be good). Securtiy could have gotten her stuff back at the very least. Also, even believing that she would stay after that, for whatever reason, if she was truly afraid of him, why would she voluntarily go into a room alone with him?

    I have a feeling that she voluntarily had sex with him after giving him a massage, possibly for money, and is using it to get herself more money without looking like a prostitute. He could have been the bad one completely, but it doesn't really sound that way from her description.
    And what would have happened if she had left and gone to the front desk complaining ??? I'll tell you... they would tell her to get out of the hotel and never come back, then call Gore's room and apologize for any inconvenience the woman caused him.

    Who do you think they would believe? The woman or the ex-vice president spending thousands of dollars there???

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  10. #70
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:16 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,449
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Seems like Algore is similar to Felonius Slick... shades of Juanita Broderrick and Lewinsky combined.
    Using force in a hotel room and leaving his calling card on her threads.


    Al Gore A "Crazed Sex Poodle?"
    Al Gore A "Crazed Sex Poodle?" - June 24, 2010

    Gore, who she portrayed as a tipsy, handsy predator who forced her to drink Grand Marnier, pinned her to a bed, and forcibly French kissed her. The woman's statement--which could be mistaken for R-rated Vice Presidential fan fiction... After fleeing Gore's suite, the woman returned home to discover, a la Lewinsky, "stains on the front of my black slacks." Suspecting that the stains were Gore bodily fluids, the woman made sure not to clean them. "I carefully hung them up and decided to be sure not to launder them until I knew more what to do with what had happened.
    Clinton and Algore during happier times.


    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 06-24-10 at 02:09 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

Page 7 of 28 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •