Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast
Results 251 to 260 of 276

Thread: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

  1. #251
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    No, you said cheating sometimes involves a crime, something that John Edwards was learning. As if his campaign money had some relevance to cheating. If John Edwards had been convicted of sexual assault, your statement would have made sense. As it is, it made no sense at all.
    Cheating and campaign money DID have relevance to Edward's case.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  2. #252
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Cheating and campaign money DID have relevance to Edward's case.
    Not really, it's two completely separate issues. (allegedly)

    Anywho, it was just a very strange and inadequate 'comparison'.

  3. #253
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Not really, it's two completely separate issues. (allegedly)

    Anywho, it was just a very strange and inadequate 'comparison'.
    Hmmm, Edwards was cheating and paying her off illegally with campaign funds (allededly) Not separate issues at all.

    A very apt comparison of two cheaters that could possibly get charged criminally.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  4. #254
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Hmmm, Edwards was cheating and paying her off illegally with campaign funds (allededly) Not separate issues at all.

    A very apt comparison of two cheaters that could possibly get charged criminally.
    If you say so. I'm not going to sit here and squabble over this since I really don't give a **** what either of them do.

  5. #255
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Dunno, we'll see. That said though its an odd way to "make money"/
    How so? Aren't frivolous lawsuits fairly common?
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  6. #256
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    How so? Aren't frivolous lawsuits fairly common?



    Does she have a history of this? or does anyone suing certain politicians automagically make them frivoulous?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #257
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    what your anecdote and unverified evidence?


    I think calling for a "massage" at 11pm is kinda shady.
    Apparently, end of day massages were common for Gore. Anyway, here are two sources. Don't diss the Salon article as they directly quote the newspaper's editor.

    How one paper tried, and failed, to confirm Al Gore sex allegations - Al Gore - Salon.com

    washingtonpost.com
    Last edited by Middleground; 07-07-10 at 03:45 PM. Reason: correction
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  8. #258
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,453
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Does she have a history of this? or does anyone suing certain politicians automagically make them frivoulous?
    I don't know.

    No.

    Now answer my questions.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  9. #259
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,492

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    I don't know.

    No.

    Now answer my questions.


    It's an odd way to make money as its a gamble, one you would need to find a lawyer for, and one you would need to pay a lawyer for. If you are lying, it seems quite the epic scam to go through with all of this....



    Are these suits common, I think they are not "common" as coke, but more "common" than they should be. Though I don't recall the left being for tort reform.... That said, in these cases its usually the lawyers trolling for clients and class action suits.... the lone woman lying about "unwanted sexual contact" seems rather a stretch.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #260
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,878

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Molly may be limited in what lawsuits she can bring for an event in 2006. There is a 6 year statue for contractual disputes. Have all the other torts passed the statute for monetary recovery?

    Oregon Statute of Limitations


    In addition to looking for money, could Molly be real dispapointed in Al Gore not living up to the sensitive hunk image Al gave on the Presidential Campaign trail, and in the movie an INCONVENIENT TRUTH? Is Molly adding to the Truth about Al?

    Do any women have the idea that Al Gore would be able to intuitively find the magic chakras that create gushing feelings?



    ..
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

Page 26 of 28 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •