Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
Results 161 to 170 of 276

Thread: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

  1. #161
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Middleground View Post
    From the NY Post this morning> Poor girl... she seems absolutely devastated:

    Read more: Al Gore 'abuse' masseuse eyes $1M to talk - NYPOST.com
    You could very well be right about her... but

    What will you say if Gore's DNA IS on her pants?

    Will you continue to make excuses for him? or denounce him as at best a jerk, or at worst a sexual predator.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  2. #162
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You could very well be right about her... but

    What will you say if Gore's DNA IS on her pants?

    Will you continue to make excuses for him? or denounce him as at best a jerk, or at worst a sexual predator.
    Maybe it is there because she gave him a happy ending. Maybe because he forced her to. The way it is playing out now it looks like she just wants money. That doesn't mean they shouldn't look into it, but her story is very shaky and I doubt it will go anywhere because of that.

  3. #163
    Tavern Bartender
    Constitutionalist
    American's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2006
    Location
    Virginia
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 10:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    76,277

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    THAT is the real question. That and the fact that she went for money instead of criminal charges.
    What's the chance of Gore getting convicted of rape? And how would an acquittal benefit a victim? People will blame her for breaking up the Gore marriage.
    "He who does not think himself worth saving from poverty and ignorance by his own efforts, will hardly be thought worth the efforts of anybody else." -- Frederick Douglass, Self-Made Men (1872)
    "Fly-over" country voted, and The Donald is now POTUS.

  4. #164
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,452
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You could very well be right about her... but

    What will you say if Gore's DNA IS on her pants?

    Will you continue to make excuses for him? or denounce him as at best a jerk, or at worst a sexual predator.
    It could have consentually got there.

    Bottom line, she does not seem to be troubled by it all, nor does her side of things seem completely truthful.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  5. #165
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,452
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    What's the chance of Gore getting convicted of rape? And how would an acquittal benefit a victim? People will blame her for breaking up the Gore marriage.
    Have you even read the story???

    Obviously not.
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

  6. #166
    Sage

    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Goldsboro,PA
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 12:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    5,595
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Doesn't Debate Politics have a "basement"?
    This is where this thread belongs!
    Same with the one on Sarah Palin.
    Some people here seem to revel in the misfortunes or fortunes of others, those with fame and notoriety. These "people" belong in the sewers from whence they came.

  7. #167
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    You could very well be right about her... but

    What will you say if Gore's DNA IS on her pants?

    Will you continue to make excuses for him? or denounce him as at best a jerk, or at worst a sexual predator.
    No one is "making excuses" for anyone. His semen being present somewhere isn't indicative of him having sexually assaulted her. It's only indicative of him being aroused. It's quite likely they had sex as two consenting adults. Big deal.

    Quote Originally Posted by American View Post
    What's the chance of Gore getting convicted of rape? And how would an acquittal benefit a victim? People will blame her for breaking up the Gore marriage.
    She's not claiming rape. She's not even pressing charges. She's running around trying to see how much money she can make off it.

  8. #168
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 AM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,057

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Gore, Clinton, Edwards, Kerry, Dean, Obama........

    Boy, those Dems know how to pick em some presidential candidates. LOL

  9. #169
    Sage

    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Last Seen
    09-24-17 @ 04:38 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    29,261

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    I hear man bear pig seaman glows in the dark

  10. #170
    Verifier
    Gladiator's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    Your Back Yard
    Last Seen
    12-11-17 @ 10:18 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    3,878

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    What about Al Gore's Character? Many posters seem to be attacking the woman who spilled the beans on Al. Is Al Gore NPD, Narcisisitic Pesonality Disorder?

    Seems Al does not understand the meaning of the word "No." The unidentified massuesse had been able to give many massages, in which she successfully set limits for male client behavior. Through a combination of intimidation and charm, Al was able to drive the unidentified masseuse to wanting to try to get away from his room without seeming to be getting him upset. The Massuese received no money for her time, from the hotel or Al, and no tip.

    Now that Tipper is divorcing Al, it seems to be good character, for any OTHER WOMEN, to point out that Al is not the sweet innocent guy that many of us imagine, with romancing Tipper. Is Al the upstanding husband that many of us would like to believe? Is the divorce with Tipper really mutual, or is Al just a carousing drunk, and Tipper has had enough?

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/conspi...tipper-ca.html



    ..
    Last edited by Gladiator; 06-25-10 at 07:46 PM.
    _______________________________
    How did Our Oil get under Their Sand?

Page 17 of 28 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •