Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 276

Thread: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

  1. #151
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    I have never heard of the organization you quoted. My number came from a research paper from the Canadian Medical Association. Perhaps fewer women report sexual assaults in Canada than in the U.S., but I can't see that much discrepancy. And the paper is reporting data from the 1990s, so maybe things have improved in the past 10 years.

    By the way, you so-called proof proves nothing.


    http://www.cmaj.ca/cgi/reprint/162/5/659.pdf

    Yes it does prove more woman have came forward, and the fact that your source is from the 1990s.


    The stats that I provided are from 1999- present
    The information that I gave you were from these below

    ICD-9 E960.1
    MedlinePlus 001955
    eMedicine article/806120
    MeSH
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 06-24-10 at 07:19 PM.

  2. #152
    Sage
    Gill's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    The Derby City
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 10:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    8,686

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Glinda View Post
    This quote is not from the "court papers filed in the lawsuit." Beyond this, any court papers she's filed contain only McNulty's claims which have yet to be verified. What is verified is the emails she sent to Hyder and the testimony of those who worked with her at the time. They're pretty damning, don't you think?
    Yes, those words ARE in the lawsuit. Have you read the filing?? Wait, I already know the answer to that.

    • "The America Republic will endure until the day Congress discovers that it can bribe the public with the public's money." -- Alexis de Tocqueville





  3. #153
    Sage
    mpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,769

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    And these are some of the same people who complained that Obama is penalizing BP with the 20 billion dollar fund, claiming that BP is supposed to be innocent until proven guilty.

    Repeat after me - Hypocrisy.... Actually, politics.
    I don't like to read between the lines because that puts words in people's mouths, so please clarify. Are you claiming that someone in this thread declared Gore to be guilty of this accusation? If that isn't what you said then what DID you say?
    If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say



    Eeesh. The whole story seems a bit strange - her lawyer went to the police in 2006 to complain of a sexual assault, but never did anything about it. Then she herself talked to the police in 2009, but the police never went forward with it. Now in 2010, she's...doing what exactly? It's not clear what precipitated this story.

    Either way, the National Enquirer once again breaks a story. Pretty damn impressive.
    Right after the break up with Tipper? Not likely - probably just some dumb bitch who wants her 15 seconds of fame. Just like how I don't buy most of those bitches who claimed to have sex with Tiger Woords. Why do this chicks always wait until these dudes have are in some kind of scandal, before they come out with their allegations?

  5. #155
    Sage
    mpg's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Milford, CT
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    7,769

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Right after the break up with Tipper? Not likely - probably just some dumb bitch who wants her 15 seconds of fame. Just like how I don't buy most of those bitches who claimed to have sex with Tiger Woords. Why do this chicks always wait until these dudes have are in some kind of scandal, before they come out with their allegations?
    Try reading.
    If you expect people to be rational, you aren't being rational.

  6. #156
    User
    Chappy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    San Francisco
    Last Seen
    04-07-15 @ 01:50 AM
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    2,443
    Blog Entries
    26

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    I wonder if Tipper's legal team wants to knock down Al's reputation a peg or two before going into divorce court.
    Real environmentalists live in cities, and they visit what's left of the wilderness as gently and respectfully as possible. Donna Moulton, letter to the editor, Tucson Weekly, published on August 23, 2001

  7. #157
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    The idea of giving Al Gore a massage - and then having him moan while I do it - is revolting.
    I'd've run screaming from the room.

    how the hell she stayed around to finish the job - even after it got worse - is amazing.

    LOL
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  8. #158
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    I can.
    When you're dealing with people with connections, you wonder if you'll end up like Vincent Foster.
    Or your character will be assasinated.

    What chance did Paula Jones have in Arkansas? Really.
    If it wasn't for the blue dress, they would have destroyed her and Lewinsky.
    In fact they just started to rev up the character assisination machine on Lewinsky when the blue dress came out (no pun intended). Too bad it didn't emerge even a week later; Clinton would have not only been impeached for lying under oath, but the D's would have had no choice but to remove The Clintons from office.



    Caught this after making the above post.
    The problem is, is it is relevant to the question asked.
    The Clintons are a perfect example of why one would wait to report.

    .
    Have you thought of whom we would then have ended up with as President?

  9. #159
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Last Seen
    04-08-14 @ 10:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    56

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    Quote Originally Posted by Gill View Post
    Yes, it seems stilted, but I believe this would be normal under the circumstances.

    The whole thing is weird to me, just like:

    • Clinton groping women and demanding sexual favors
    • Dick Morris sucking hookers' toes
    • Larry Craig playing footsie in the men's room


    Like I said earlier, when men obtain this much power and status, many feel they can take whatever they wish.
    I understand what you are saying but I cannot say, just because they did it then he did it. I do think that men in position of power may assume that they can have anything that they want but I do not think that would necessaily lead to assualt. I would think that there is a lot of low hanging fruit out there that would be much easier to pick.

    Also - your examples include 2 that were entirely consensual - Morris and Craig - and another where there were accusuations but no convictions - as far as I know.

    I think that it is one thing to cheat, womanize, engage in unsafe sexual practices, etc... and a very different thing to engage in sexual assualt and/or harrasment.

  10. #160
    Tavern Bartender
    Pussy Grabbin' Beaver
    Middleground's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Canada's Capital
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22,450
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Al Gore Accused of "Unwanted Sexual Contact" in 2006, Authorities Say

    From the NY Post this morning> Poor girl... she seems absolutely devastated:

    Al Gore 'abuse' masseuse eyes $1M to talk

    A masseuse who accused Al Gore of being a "crazed sex poodle" and of groping her in a hotel room is preparing to come forward and sell her story -- for $1 million.

    Sources tell Page Six the so-far unidentified Oregon woman is ready to publicly reveal herself and heap more embarrassment on the former vice president in return for a seven-figure media deal. And she intends to use the pants she wore on the night of the alleged incident -- supposedly stained with Gore's DNA and stored in a bank safety-deposit box -- as evidence against Gore, who recently split with wife Tipper.

    Al GoreA source told us, "She's ready to come forward and sell the story with even more salacious details. But she wants $1 million. Her attorney is shopping for a deal, and while there are many media outlets interested, there are negotiations going on because the price tag is way too high."

    Read more: Al Gore 'abuse' masseuse eyes $1M to talk - NYPOST.com
    No men are anywhere, and Im allowed to go in, because Im the owner of the pageant and therefore Im inspecting it, Trump said... Is everyone OK? You know, theyre standing there with no clothes. Is everybody OK? And you see these incredible looking women, and so I sort of get away with things like that.

Page 16 of 28 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •