Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 12

Thread: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

  1. #1
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Link
    US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

    Quote(Egypt allowed at least one Israeli and 11 American warships to pass through the Suez Canal as an Iranian flotilla approaches Gaza. Egypt closed the canal to protect the ships with thousands of soldiers, according to the British-based Arabic language newspaper Al Quds al-Arabi.)

    Here we go again, this next week we shall have more Anti Israel and Anti Jewish rhetoric while this latest confrontation gets under way.

  2. #2
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:53 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    Link
    US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

    Quote(Egypt allowed at least one Israeli and 11 American warships to pass through the Suez Canal as an Iranian flotilla approaches Gaza. Egypt closed the canal to protect the ships with thousands of soldiers, according to the British-based Arabic language newspaper Al Quds al-Arabi.)

    Here we go again, this next week we shall have more Anti Israel and Anti Jewish rhetoric while this latest confrontation gets under way.
    Pre-emptive whining at it's finest!

    Here we go again, this time next week we shall have more people falsely called Anti Israel and Anti Jewish.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #3
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Pre-emptive whining at it's finest!

    Here we go again, this time next week we shall have more people falsely called Anti Israel and Anti Jewish.
    Way to show leadership and intelligent discussion Redress

    It's WAY to early for any military action, mid Oct. at the earliest.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #4
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    Link
    US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran - Defense/Middle East - Israel News - Israel National News

    Quote(Egypt allowed at least one Israeli and 11 American warships to pass through the Suez Canal as an Iranian flotilla approaches Gaza. Egypt closed the canal to protect the ships with thousands of soldiers, according to the British-based Arabic language newspaper Al Quds al-Arabi.)

    Here we go again, this next week we shall have more Anti Israel and Anti Jewish rhetoric while this latest confrontation gets under way.
    Is there a way to simply move things like this into the partisan area and leave actual discussions of issue for the big boys.

    Seriously: What argument are you proposing here? What issue are we to debate with you? What premise are you taking from the article for the group to discuss or debate?

    Or are you merely making assumptions based on your (obviously partisan) of what some people might say about a confrontation that hasn't even occurred and is (in all likelihood) not to occur.

    There is not "thread" here. There's nothing but a snarky insult that shuts off debate from the get go.

    Have a point of view. Defend your point of view. But express your point of view in a way that can be discussed.

    Why don't I just start a thread that says, "Republicans eat Kittens". Republicans Eat Kittens Round Sticker from Zazzle.com

    And see, I've given proof of my assertions.

    And then I'll say this:

    Here we go again. Next week, we're going to have all this Anti Kitten and Anti Democrat rhetoric while the kitten buffet gets underway.

    It may seem absurd, but I've used your EXACT logic here.

  5. #5
    Student Simba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Along the coast of South Carolina.
    Last Seen
    06-22-10 @ 05:09 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    280

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    The Truman and its escort are due for re-fitting at Norfolk in the next month. That an Israeli ship wished to tag along in the wake to make news is simply just that. The shortest distance between two points is a straight line, and from the Persian Gulf to the Mediterranean the Suez is just that.

    Goodness.

  6. #6
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:55 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,821

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Honestly Israel could launch a nuclear strike against Germany and you'd still have people here defending their actions, calling anyone who disagreed a Nazi Sympathizer. If you disagree at all with anything Israel does, you're FOR TERRORISM!!
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #7
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,874
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Honestly Israel could launch a nuclear strike against Germany and you'd still have people here defending their actions, calling anyone who disagreed a Nazi Sympathizer. If you disagree at all with anything Israel does, you're FOR TERRORISM!!
    the reverse is also true, you could have the palestinians slaughter every israeli, and some people would say they deserved 'cause the banned chocolate, both sides have their nuts
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  8. #8
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    the reverse is also true, you could have the palestinians slaughter every israeli, and some people would say they deserved 'cause the banned chocolate, both sides have their nuts
    The reverse is more LIKELY to be true as well, at least in this forum.

    Those who generally supportive of Israel are much more likely to indulge in criticism of Israel's actions than are those who support the Palestinians in their cult-like fashion.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  9. #9
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,149

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    The reverse is more LIKELY to be true as well, at least in this forum.

    Those who generally supportive of Israel are much more likely to indulge in criticism of Israel's actions than are those who support the Palestinians in their cult-like fashion.
    this reminds me of coaches at some basketball games when i officiate. they will complain that their team has accrued eight fouls while the other team has only received three, as if there is an expectation that we should charge the other team with fouls it did not earn to make things "even"
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  10. #10
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: US, Israel Warships in Suez May Be Prelude to Faceoff with Iran

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    the reverse is also true, you could have the palestinians slaughter every israeli, and some people would say they deserved 'cause the banned chocolate, both sides have their nuts
    The reverse actually happens.
    I've yet to hear about anyone on this planet, let alone in this forum, who will justify an Israeli nuke attack on Germany, one of the biggest allies Israel has in Europe right now.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •