Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 609

Thread: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overturn

  1. #11
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-22-10 @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    111

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    I can sit here and list sexual aberrations all day long. What's your point? Without good old doggy-style ****ing, the human race wouldn't get very far, would it? If you want to play the other way, that's your business. Don't expect me to call it a marriage.

  2. #12
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:01 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,361
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenA59 View Post
    I can sit here and list sexual aberrations all day long. What's your point? Without good old doggy-style ****ing, the human race wouldn't get very far, would it? If you want to play the other way, that's your business. Don't expect me to call it a marriage.
    What you call it is irrelevant. The question is what the law calls it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #13
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    They have no right to overturn prop 8. This would be a giant smack to the face of democracy. the people voted and prop 8 set marriage as a man and woman in California. How dare they do this, if it is overturned this would just be a disgrace to democracy and a defeat for the rights of voters.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  4. #14
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenA59 View Post
    I can sit here and list sexual aberrations all day long. What's your point? Without good old doggy-style ****ing, the human race wouldn't get very far, would it? If you want to play the other way, that's your business. Don't expect me to call it a marriage.
    Wait, so guys who have doggy style with their wives aren't really married because "sticking it in the pooper is an "abberation"".? lolwut?

    Using a toothbrush to clean a toilet is a "cleaning product abberation". The purpose of a toothbrush is to brush your teeth, not clean someone's skid marks out of a nasty toilet - that's just common sense.

    If you want to clean the other way, that's your problem. But don't expect me to call it "cleaning". It's an abberation from the norm. Oh My!

  5. #15
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-22-10 @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    111

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    What you call it is irrelevant. The question is what the law calls it.
    Two things. One, what the law calls it is irrelevant. You can't equate legality with morality. They are not the same. Two, don't attempt to define my world. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. On my side, several hundred million years of evolution. I can be tolerant, but I don't need sexual perversity shoved down my throat.

  6. #16
    Sage
    soccerboy22's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    A warm place
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 10:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    10,723

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenA59 View Post
    Two things. One, what the law calls it is irrelevant. You can't equate legality with morality. They are not the same. Two, don't attempt to define my world. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. On my side, several hundred million years of evolution. I can be tolerant, but I don't need sexual perversity shoved down my throat.
    That is funny because it worked alright to accept homosexuality in Ancient Greece. And no one is forcing it down your throat.

  7. #17
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    They have no right to overturn prop 8.
    Yeah they do

    This would be a giant smack to the face of democracy.
    We're a democratic republic, not a democracy - the way our Founders wanted it.

    the people voted and prop 8 set marriage as a man and woman in California.
    That's a right they shouldn't have had, since this does not affect the people as a whole. Therefore I'm all for the Supreme court overturning it. I don't believe in referendum unless the law directly affects the voters.

    How dare they do this,
    How dare the religious morons vote against something just because they don't like it.

    if it is overturned this would just be a disgrace to democracy and a defeat for the rights of voters.
    If it's not overturned, it's a discrace to this country and a defeat of individual liberty. Go ahead and overturn it, and show these Christo-fascist who impose fascim descretely by legal means that the American people have had enough of there elitist, unpatriotic bullcrap.

  8. #18
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-22-10 @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    111

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    It's an abberation from the norm. Oh My!
    Paraphilia - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Last Seen
    06-29-10 @ 11:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,801

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    Quote Originally Posted by StevenA59 View Post
    Two things. One, what the law calls it is irrelevant. You can't equate legality with morality. They are not the same. Two, don't attempt to define my world. Your opinion is just that, an opinion. On my side, several hundred years of tooth brushing. I can be tolerant, but I don't need cleaning product perversity shoved down my throat. Toothbrushes are for cleaning teeth, not toilets. It's immoral to use them to clean someone else's **** out of a dirty bowl. End of story.
    Fify All I can say is that evolution sure failed you, so it's ironic that you (incorrectly) claim it as supporting your moronic "moral" beliefs.

  10. #20
    User
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-22-10 @ 03:32 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    111

    Re: After Final Arguments in Prop. 8 Trial, Maggie Gallagher Expects Judge will Overt

    Quote Originally Posted by soccerboy22 View Post
    That is funny because it worked alright to accept homosexuality in Ancient Greece. And no one is forcing it down your throat.
    Pedophilia was also accepted. Game, set and match.

Page 2 of 61 FirstFirst 12341252 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •