Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 255

Thread: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

  1. #81
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    If the kid was on US soil - the only way to find out if he was here illegally would be question him, yes?
    That wasn't done.
    The only way to figure out if he was a fugitive of some type would be to question him, yes?
    That wasn't done, either.

    YOU might want quick-draw. But our code and regulations in place DON'T allow that. . . which is why this situation IS being investigated and his actions ARE being questioned. Quick-draw or shoot-first-ask-later is the exact thing we shoudl be discouraging if we don't want to have an all out war on our hands.

    however, I think it's too late - an all out war is what we'll get.



    Riiiiiiight. And if you ask for their papers???? You are now according to some a RACIST. And you are breaking the law!!! You CANT ask for papers. REMEMBER???
    So I am all for shooting to kill. Protecting our borders.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  2. #82
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    not sure what your point is; can it be assumed you approve of the mexican authority's actions to prevent an outside entity's attempts to potentially contaminate the evidence of the incident?
    Yeah and the Mexicans are going to run a top shelf, state of the art, by the book investigation of the crime scene.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  3. #83
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,513

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post



    Riiiiiiight. And if you ask for their papers???? You are now according to some a RACIST. And you are breaking the law!!! You CANT ask for papers. REMEMBER???
    So I am all for shooting to kill. Protecting our borders.
    Does that mean that the next time I get pulled over for a DOT inspection, I don't have to show them my log book cab card, driver's license, proof of insurance and bill of lading?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #84
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,185

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    The real issue with a war with Mexico wouldn't be the Mexican military (if it even has one to speak of). The issue would be rioting and civil unrest we would have here at home from a bunch of third world border hoppers who have settled here illegally.

    That's okay. We deploy the National Guard, round up rioters (with such force as seems necessary) and deport them en-mass.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  5. #85
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Not even when they are trying to cross the border while armed and after they've already shot someone?
    You are confused. You condoned Mexican military pointing weapons at our citizens and your claim of justification was that we shot one of their citizens and when I pointed out their citizens have murdered our own people at the border and we do not approach with guns drawn while at the board this is the best you could come up with?

    If they were on our side, how is it the boy got killed on Mexican soil?
    Once again you aren't reading carefully. I gave you a link where Mexicans have crossed the border and murdered our people. I suggest you actually go to that link if you have the courage to confront the truth about illegal aliens murdering American citizens.

    Irrelvent to the topic. If they aren't advertising that they are armed, then they definitely haven't already killed someone on our side of the border.
    Then explain the murdered people on the border by gunshot by illegals in that link. Go ahead.

    Yes. They can easily be converted into a blunt weapon capable of causing a severe head trauma, even death, if someone knows what they are doing.
    And how is that equal to a rock which can be thrown at a distance, needs no conversion and is at least 10 times more dense than a newspaper? Seriously you are trying to defend this worthless comparison of yours?

    Actually I was a physics major in college for a time.
    Then get your money back.

    If you think a rock has the equal power to kill as a newspaper you weren't paying attention.

    Can you point to anyone in history who was killed by a newspaper at a weapon? Anyone? I can give you thousands of people who have been killed by thrown rocks.

    Of course, I did not say that. But you can try to pretend you actually rebutted something I said in this post if you wish. It is your right to delude yourself to your heart's content.
    Because you left me no other conclusion. I'll ask it again, do you support our border agents protecting themselves while on the border when attacked? Yes or No?

    That's two people who are under the misguided impression I would actually care about them having negative opinions of me. You guys should start a club.
    Its not a question of like or dislike. Its a fact. He was right.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #86
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chinle, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-29-10 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    276

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    I'm amazed by how many people here seem to have personal administrative control over U.S. military campaigns and other personnel actions, given all the talk of "we should send troops down" to Mexico to play Rambo. Is the Secretary of Defense present?

    Non-military veterans and non-infantry military veterans, are you planning on strapping on your assault rifles and leading platoons down to engage the "Mes-kins" yourselves? Or are you a lot of chickenhawks and POGs taking credit for the actions of others?

  7. #87
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:25 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,032

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    I'm amazed by how many people here seem to have personal administrative control over U.S. military campaigns and other personnel actions, given all the talk of "we should send troops down" to Mexico to play Rambo. Is the Secretary of Defense present?

    Non-military veterans and non-infantry military veterans, are you planning on strapping on your assault rifles and leading platoons down to engage the "Mes-kins" yourselves? Or are you a lot of chickenhawks and POGs taking credit for the actions of others?
    This is a debate site, opinions can be given. For all of your posts that are so negative about the US, I am surprised you still live in Arizona or for that matter the US.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  8. #88
    Student
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Chinle, Arizona
    Last Seen
    11-29-10 @ 03:28 AM
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    276

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    This is a debate site, opinions can be given. For all of your posts that are so negative about the US, I am surprised you still live in Arizona or for that matter the US.
    Opinions can be given. "I think military administrators should position personnel on the border" is an opinion. "I think 'we' should go invade Mexico and bomb every donkey show from TJ to Chiapas into the ground" is a false implication that the poster has some kind of personal involvement, because of the use of the possessive pronoun, and an indication of a sort of sadistic pleasure in chauvinist warfare.

    As you know, I live in a semi-autonomous region of Arizona, with less intrusion from the state or federal government. And I was born and raised on a semi-autonomous region of New Mexico in the Mescalero reservation. But I'm negative about the actions of many U.S. governments, specifically the actions usually committed by the administrators of military and intelligence personnel. There is absolutely no reason why anyone here should take that as a personal offense, given that I doubt that anyone has any involvement with those people. "The U.S." is not some independent creature; what "the U.S." does is usually what the executive branch of the federal government does.

  9. #89
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    Opinions can be given. "I think military administrators should position personnel on the border" is an opinion. "I think 'we' should go invade Mexico and bomb every donkey show from TJ to Chiapas into the ground" is a false implication that the poster has some kind of personal involvement, because of the use of the possessive pronoun, and an indication of a sort of sadistic pleasure in chauvinist warfare.
    And that last quote of course completely fabricated by you to paint your opponents with a position they never took. Its the same old song with you.

    As you know, I live in a semi-autonomous region of Arizona, with less intrusion from the state or federal government. And I was born and raised on a semi-autonomous region of New Mexico in the Mescalero reservation.
    This is me shocked.

    But I'm negative about the actions of many U.S. governments, specifically the actions usually committed by the administrators of military and intelligence personnel. There is absolutely no reason why anyone here should take that as a personal offense, given that I doubt that anyone has any involvement with those people.
    Of course it offends us because you once again take your own personal opnion and paint the entire country with the same brush. BTW, we have only one US government.

    And yes many of us do know people within the intelligence community and the military so your comments dismissing the government as a who for those who love and have had loved ones die to defend it is incredibly offensive.

    "The U.S." is not some independent creature; what "the U.S." does is usually what the executive branch of the federal government does.
    Which is why you hate it so much. You've proven time and time again by your own statements that you have no respect for US law and want to use your own personal morality to judge law because in your mind the ethnicity of a person determines their "right" to land within the US.

    That is an outdated and racist approach and those of us who believe the law was written for all races to follow equally will not allow you to distrort the facts based on personal morality.
    Last edited by texmaster; 06-11-10 at 04:03 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #90
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    As you know, I live in a semi-autonomous region of Arizona, with less intrusion from the state or federal government. And I was born and raised on a semi-autonomous region of New Mexico in the Mescalero reservation.
    Indian Reservations, lands of wasted chances and ruined futures.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •