Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 255

Thread: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

  1. #71
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Goshin View Post
    Actually there have already been incidents of mexican troops crossing the border armed, and bothering US citizens.

    War? Why exactly should I be afraid of war with Mexico? The Mexican army would be wiped out in about 48 hours.

    I'd like to SEE them try to invade the US with a Mexican "army".

    It would take about one battalion of Marines to stop them.
    Yeah, because we've invaded dirt poor countries with little or no standing army before and it always worked out well... Vietnam, Iraq...

    Let's completely destabilize the country on our southern boarder. Might as well take out an ad in every South American newspaper: Insurgents Wanted to fight the United States! It shouldn't be too hard to tell the difference between Mexican peasants and Columbian Guerrillas.

    With the Mexican army fighting us, the drug cartels could overthrow the Mexican government. Super, then the boarder states would have to deal with hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing the new Narcokleptocracy.

  2. #72
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    And to tell you honestly, I don't have that much of a problem with the State border patrol issuing shoot to kill orders for those who have already crossed the border
    Actually, I'd like to amend this. I have no problems with the Feds doing this either, so long as they have the permission of the particular border State involved to use this policy along that particular State's border, or their assistance is directly requested by the State.

    Shooting someone on our side of the border who was seen crossing it illegally is not a problem for me.

    If the illegal immigrant is here already, and nowhere near the border, I disagree with shooting them.
    Last edited by Tucker Case; 06-10-10 at 07:58 PM.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #73
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    And to tell you honestly, I don't have that much of a problem with the State border patrol issuing shoot to kill orders for those who have already crossed the border and are actually on our side of the border when they are being shot at. It's like home invasion.
    "It's like a home invasion."

    Holly ****, if that's not the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

    Yeah, it's just like a home invasion... Because when people break into your home, they're coming to clean it, do your yard work, and take care of your kids??!!

    Just like a home invasion...
    Last edited by hazlnut; 06-10-10 at 08:04 PM.

  4. #74
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Ah, but there'd be no way in hell anyone could argue that this was racism.

    Maybe if they used trained attack dogs instead of landmines. I seem to remember something about landmines being illegal or something like that.

    And to tell you honestly, I don't have that much of a problem with the State border patrol issuing shoot to kill orders for those who have already crossed the border and are actually on our side of the border when they are being shot at. It's like home invasion. If he's in the house, fire away. But you can't shoot someone who's already run out of your house, even if they turn around and start throwing rocks because you can simply close the door to escape the danger. If they try to open the door again, though, feel free to blow their head off.

    I disagree with this instance only because the bullet killed someone on the other side of the border and there is no way that the authority to make that kill can exist for any US agent.
    I have a problem with shoot to kill orders in a situation like this...especially along a border like the southern one. I think there has to be contact with the suspected invaders established in order to determine whether or not they are invaders or hikers or whatever. Once it is established that they are invaders, you have to assume there's been a passive interaction on their part so shooting to kill would amount to an execution. However, if they refuse to identify themselves or get, in any way, hostile...shoot to kill orders would be reasonable.

  5. #75
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    "It's like a home invasion."

    Holly ****, if that's not the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.
    That's only because your posts make no noise....

  6. #76
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    Oh wow - look at that. Hurling rocks and firecrackers.
    Why didn't they just open fire and kill them all? Afterall, rocks and firecrackers are lethal force, no?
    Im glad they shot him dead. If he was a Mexican on American soil here illegally and tossing ANYTHING at us he deserved to be shot. I say shot to kill ANYONE crossing the boarder illegally.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  7. #77
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Yeah, because we've invaded dirt poor countries with little or no standing army before and it always worked out well... Vietnam, Iraq...

    Let's completely destabilize the country on our southern boarder. Might as well take out an ad in every South American newspaper: Insurgents Wanted to fight the United States! It shouldn't be too hard to tell the difference between Mexican peasants and Columbian Guerrillas.

    With the Mexican army fighting us, the drug cartels could overthrow the Mexican government. Super, then the boarder states would have to deal with hundreds of thousands of refugees fleeing the new Narcokleptocracy.
    Or we could just surrender like you want.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #78
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    "It's like a home invasion."

    Holly ****, if that's not the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.
    Now don't be too quick to judge. You haven't finished typing yet.

    Yeah, it's just like a home invasion... Because when people break into your home, they're coming to clean it, do your yard work, and take care of your kids??!!

    Just like a home invasion...
    Really Hazl? They all come here to mow lawns and become nannies?

    Ever heard of MS 13 Hazel?

    http://www.alipac.us/article-topic-23.html

    How about these folks Hazel? Did they die at the hands of lawn mowers or runaway baby carrages?

    Crime victims of illegal aliens

    Seriously your enormous ignorance is hard to swallow.
    Last edited by texmaster; 06-10-10 at 08:47 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #79
    Sage
    The Giant Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Northern Illinois
    Last Seen
    11-03-14 @ 05:39 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,333

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    "It's like a home invasion."

    Holly ****, if that's not the dumbest ****ing thing I've ever heard.

    Yeah, it's just like a home invasion... Because when people break into your home, they're coming to clean it, do your yard work, and take care of your kids??!!

    Just like a home invasion
    Here is a dollar. Go and buy some common sense.
    CORPORATE GREED AND UNION GREED
    DEMOCRATS AND REPUBLICANS
    DESTROYING THE BEST OF AMERICA ONE DAY AT A TIME

    This is the worst kind of discrimination. The kind against ME! ~ Bender

  10. #80
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by The Giant Noodle View Post
    Im glad they shot him dead. If he was a Mexican on American soil here illegally and tossing ANYTHING at us he deserved to be shot. I say shot to kill ANYONE crossing the boarder illegally.
    If the kid was on US soil - the only way to find out if he was here illegally would be question him, yes?
    That wasn't done.
    The only way to figure out if he was a fugitive of some type would be to question him, yes?
    That wasn't done, either.

    YOU might want quick-draw. But our code and regulations in place DON'T allow that. . . which is why this situation IS being investigated and his actions ARE being questioned. Quick-draw or shoot-first-ask-later is the exact thing we shoudl be discouraging if we don't want to have an all out war on our hands.

    however, I think it's too late - an all out war is what we'll get.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •