Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 255

Thread: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

  1. #121
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    while you have confirmed for us that the nut does not fall far from the tree, just what does any of this have to do with the thread topic
    And here we have the typical liberal chastising anyone of color from leaving their destructive banner.

    When are you going to call him a sell out? How about just say it and get it over with.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #122
    Sage
    ric27's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Last Seen
    06-15-17 @ 02:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    7,539

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    My late father told all 10 of us, as we were growing up, that if you didn't want to be treated like a nigger, don't act like a nigger. Those were his exact words. Not all of us got it. I was one of the ones that did.

    My up-bringing is the reason I can't stand Liberals. They have done more to harm the Black Community that anything else in the history of the United States.

    One day, black folks in this country are going to wake up and realize how they have been used by the Liberals and there's going to be hell to pay. I pray, everyday, that I wake up in the morning and that day is here.
    I could never vote for a LIBERAL Black candidate, just like I could never vote for a LIBERAL broad, nor will I vote for a LIBERAL white dude... Give me a CONSERVATIVE, RIGHT-WING and the candidate could be a Black female midget with a handicap, and she'd get my vote without a second thought.

  3. #123
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    The mexican military needs to relax and cease hendering the investigation. It seems to me the mexicans have something to hide or they would not have chased off American investigators.

  4. #124
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    The mexican military needs to relax and cease hendering the investigation. It seems to me the mexicans have something to hide or they would not have chased off American investigators.
    Yep 23000 dead from the border drug wars but hey their were just throwing stones..

  5. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    not sure what your point is; can it be assumed you approve of the mexican authority's actions to prevent an outside entity's attempts to potentially contaminate the evidence of the incident?
    Or could it be the Mexicans know their citizen was wrong and they do not want our investigators to find evidence linking his "coyote" ass directly to the Mexican government.

  6. #126
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by deltabtry View Post
    Yep 23000 dead from the border drug wars but hey their were just throwing stones..
    Indeed.

    It's a sad state of affairs.

  7. #127
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    You do that, and see how many countries side with Mexico.
    How would this be any different? Any reason to go against America is a good reason for those douchebags.

    Quote Originally Posted by Zyphlin View Post
    This whole situation is getting out of hand and idiotic.

    First off the, the wanted criminal kid should've never started throwing rocks at the officer. And spare me the "not a legitimate weapon" crap. Until you can tell me what kind of rocks and what frequency they were being thrown I don't buy it. Were they pebbles? Then sure. Were they baseball sized jagged things? Then they sure as hell are a legitimate weapon.

    Second off, could the officer possibly have made better judgement? Yes, in hindsight. However having not been there and not seeing a full report I can think of a number of reasons why what he did was fully justified. The idiocy of suggesting its an "act of war" astounds me. [mildly sarcastic]Frankly I'd be hilariously thrilled to see Mexico take it as one because frankly it'd be nice to see a war that would end in a short amount of time again[/mildly sarcastic]

    Third off, if the FBI wanted to investigate this on the U.S. border they have every right to do so. If they wanted to go onto Mexican soil they should've alerted Mexican authorities.

    Fourth off, its idiotic beyond belief for their people threaten to shoot the FBI agents if they crossed over. There's nothing that's going to accomplish other than to cause a gigantic incident that would be 100% needless.

    Fifth off, the people justifying or even just not having a fit over that and simply pointing guns at people on the U.S. border who continually bitch, whine, and complain about the notion of even ARRESTING people that are found coming over it let alone shooting them is disgustingly funny in a sad sad way. The hypocrisy and double standard is just as bad as the opposite side that has an issue with it but is quoted anywhere of saying they want guns pointed at anyone near the border on the other side; with the one exception of at least in their case they're not openly and transparently holding their own country in utter and complete contempt and hatred. We can't have individuals sitting on the boarder to call authorities to report a crime is happening because they're supposedly "Racist" for doing such, but its perfectly okay for threats of death and guns to be pointed at officers that are on OUR side of the border investigating an incident.
    Of course, Zyph would come in and make sense of everything, like he is known to do.


    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    See how many of our allies aren't our allies after that.
    They aren't our allies if they don't agree with us defending our own border. Most of them aren't our allies anyways.

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    I would love for the Mexican army to try...
    I'd re-enlist if someone attacked our country. Im done fighting political wars, but if we were invaded, I would stand up again to defend the US.

    Quote Originally Posted by Your Star View Post
    It's not war with Mexico I would be worried about, but the International backlash.
    So your more concerned with the crying of a bunch of liberal pussy nations than the American Soldiers who would have to lose their lives defending our country? Typical liberal.

    Quote Originally Posted by justabubba View Post
    while you have confirmed for us that the nut does not fall far from the tree, just what does any of this have to do with the thread topic
    Just can't stand to see a black man stray away from the liberal "woe is me the black man" norm that you liberals love to benefit from huh?

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    And here we have the typical liberal chastising anyone of color from leaving their destructive banner.

    When are you going to call him a sell out? How about just say it and get it over with.
    Exactly.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  8. #128
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:17 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,785

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Or could it be the Mexicans know their citizen was wrong and they do not want our investigators to find evidence linking his "coyote" ass directly to the Mexican government.
    You're getting into conspiracy theory territory.

    Turn the situation around: Mexican law enforcement agents attempting to enter America. US Border Patrol should just let them come in and arrest someone? No, you people would be screaming about Mexico committing an act of war by invading our soil.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  9. #129
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-24-13 @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    64

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Cochise View Post
    I'm amazed by how many people here seem to have personal administrative control over U.S. military campaigns and other personnel actions, given all the talk of "we should send troops down" to Mexico to play Rambo. Is the Secretary of Defense present?

    Non-military veterans and non-infantry military veterans, are you planning on strapping on your assault rifles and leading platoons down to engage the "Mes-kins" yourselves? Or are you a lot of chickenhawks and POGs taking credit for the actions of others?
    Very well put. I am glad some of these idiots posting here are not running our military. Lets see who barks first.

  10. #130
    User
    Join Date
    Feb 2006
    Location
    United States of America
    Last Seen
    04-04-17 @ 01:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    121

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mango View Post
    Very well put. I am glad some of these idiots posting here are not running our military. Lets see who barks first.
    I expect you mean who bites first... Because barking has already begun...

    And quite frankly, stick some metal bars and prevent people from entering the country unless they are going through customs. How much less common sense can it be? The United States does not have an open border policy at the moment, so we should enforce it that way.

    Sadly enough, the statement "I do not want you to be a "lawful city" because it's discriminating against hispanics".... is something I can never comprehend. It's being lawful and you want it to be unlawful.... Well if I ever meet one of them and they say that to me... I'll say, "Get out of our country if you hate it soo much...."

    Change the policies through petitions, don't go running demands like you are holding someone on ransom....

Page 13 of 26 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •