Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 255

Thread: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

  1. #111
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Does that mean that the next time I get pulled over for a DOT inspection, I don't have to show them my log book cab card, driver's license, proof of insurance and bill of lading?
    Are you a minority?
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  2. #112
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    I was actually very specific.

    I said that I condoned the Mexican military pointing their weapons at people who were armed and crossing their border and had just shot one of their citizens who was on their side of the border at the time.
    [

    You have zero evidence we crossed their border.

    Let me ask you, if it was reversed. Lets say that a Mexican border agent shot an American Citizen who was standing on American soil who was throwing rocks at them, and then these armed Mexican Border agents were trying to cross the border, would you say that the US border agents shouldn't point their weapons at them? I know my thoughts. I would be pissed if the US border agents failed to point their weapons at them as they were trying to cross.
    2 days later when their security was trying to collect evidence? No.

    And once again, you have zero evidence our people crossed the border.

    Now, it seems there is some doubt as to whether the US border agents actually tried to cross the border.
    Yet you accept it as truth. Thats the problem right there.

    If they didn't attempt to cross the border, then I don't condone the Mexican authorities pointing weapons at them.
    Yet you assume they did. Why is that?

    Now, if you were simply confused and failed to comprehend the situational specificity of my comments, then perhaps I wasn't clear enough when I explicitly stated these things in my first post in this thread, and I apologize.
    No you were very clear. You based your argument on a non proven assumption. That is the problem.

    Are you saying this 15-year old boy killed all of these people?!?!?!?!

    If not, then it doesn't relate to my situation-specific statements, now does it? Irrational and emotional arguments have no sway with me. I don't care. If you are thinking about using an emotionally-based argument with me, rethink things.
    Of course it does. You pretended this was a one time event and I gave you a link to multiple murderers by illegals flying in the face of your false assumptions.

    And actually you do nothing but live on emotion for your arguments or you never would have assumed that our people crossed the border without evidence.

    I...

    simply...

    don't...

    care.
    That...

    you...

    dont...

    care...

    about....

    murdered....

    Americans....

    by...

    Illegals...

    is....

    part..

    of....

    your...

    problem.

    None of my arguments here have been about the fact that the boy was killed.
    Are you kidding? You use the fact he was killed as justification for pointing weapons at our citizens.

    Exactly what are you smoking?

    They've always been about where he was when he was killed. If the little ****er had been on US soil at the time, I wouldn't care that he's doing a spot on impression of Swiss cheese right now.
    That doesn't change the fact his death is what you are using for justification for pointing weapons at our people days later and it doesn't change the fact you are excusing his use of rocks as a weapon.

    But he wasn't on US soil.
    Which means nothing if he is engaged in hositility from his side of the border.

    Thus, I have a problem with it. It's all about logic.
    This is about a lot of things but logic in your argument if far from being one of them. You justify attacks from one side of the border then use that justification to excuse pointing weapons at people days later.

    That has nothing to do with logic.

    I look at how I would wish our people to act if the situations were reversed, and I apply that same reasoning to this situation.

    If things were reversed, I'd hold the same position.
    Our people would never be pointing weapons at investigators across the border days later.

    There goes your lack of logic again.

    Would you support Mexican authorities shooting American citizens on American soil in these circumstances?!?!??!?
    If one of our citizens were throwing rocks at their military, I wouldn't excuse it like you are doing.

    They have no authority here, nor should they have any authority here.

    Because of that, I believe our authorities should not have any authority there.
    Which makes zero sense. We're back to the lack of logic on your part. How is it logical to pretend someone isn't directly attacking you with a deadly object?

    Density?!?!?!

    Obviously you have to brush up on physics. Denisty does not equal hardness.

    For example, ice is less dense than water. Which one is harder?

    A wooden baseball bat is less dense than liquid water. Which one is a better weapon?

    Whereas, in order to use a millhouse brick, I must be within striking range of the person. I must also have skill at using this weapon and be able to target the right areas. It's not likely to crush a person's skull unless wielded by an exceptionally strong person, but it would collapse a larynx with little effort.
    Nice dance. Care to answer the question? Which has more bulk density? A rock or a newspaper?

    For all your dancing you can't get around the fact your laughably compared the two substances as having the same killing power. Again, if you really fancy yourself as understanding anything about psychics you need to get your money back for making such a laughable comparison.

    My statement was that I can kill someone with a newspaper.
    Yet you can't point to a single point in time in history where that has been done.

    If I were given a choice between throwing rocks at someone or using a millhouse brick on them, and told that my goal was to kill that person, I'd opt for the millhouse brick. I'm far more likely to be able to kill a person with the millhouse brick.
    Another dishonest comparison. You compared a rock to a newspaper. If you had to kill someone, which one would you use? Are you even honest enough to admit it would be the rock?

    If the goal was to irritate them from a moderate distance, I'd throw stones. The odds of killing someone like this are extremely small.
    Far better odds than a newspaper.

    If I was 2-4 ft away from them and they were immobilized, as is the case in stoning executions, I'd probably say that the rocks would be more effective. But just because a rock can be highly effective at four feet away when the target is immobilized doesn't mean **** when compared to a target 25 ft away and capable of dodging.
    Once again logic just flies out the window with you. You're assuming the target is looking.

    and you are ducking your original comparison of a newspaper to a rock. You are never going to get around that F up dude until you admit it was a huge mistake.

    But a newspaper in my hands is going to be a way deadlier weapon than a rock that is thrown by a child.
    15 is not a child. Its a teenager. He's got plenty of power in his arm to kill with a well placed rock.

    I can't believe you are holding onto this fantasy of a newspaper as a deadly weapon over a rock.

    My comparison was about relative danger of certain things. In my hands, a newspaper can be used as a weapon. A dangerous one at that.
    Since you are continuing this fiasco, which would you be more deadly with? a rock or a newspaper? You seem to love to dishonestly compare items then change the target or change the person trying to kill. Can't you ever come clean and admit the comparison was a giant mistake on your part?

    Hand-thrown rocks are not particularly dangerous, especially when one increases the distance from the thrower. They can be completely benign if someone acts intelligently.
    And you're basing this off what? Personal opinion or do you actually have any facts to defend all these assumptions of yours?

    quote]How about this. I'll get a refund for my education after you hunt down and shoot whoever taught you that density would be a factor in weapon efficacy.

    Deal? [/quote]

    I never said it was. I said a rock has more density than a newspaper which is 100% correct. You can start digging up those receipts now.

    I'm not saying a rock has equal power to kill as a newspaper in general. I said I could kill someone with a newspaper. I could also kill someone with a rock.
    They are NOT equal comparisons in deadly force which was and is the point.

    If both are being used as blunt weapons, the rock is going to be much more effective than the millhouse brick. But if I'm using the millhouse brick as a blunt weapon, and the rock as a projectile weapon at a distance, then the millhouse brick would be more effective.
    And a gun is more effective than a brick. Are you done stating the obvious or is this going to continue?

    Let me ask you this, would you rather face off with someone who is trained in martial arts and has a newspaper that he folded into a millhouse brick, or a small child who is throwing rocks at you?

    Even better, what if the person throwing rocks is your average person, but the dude with the millhouse brick is trained in hand-to-hand combat?

    The danger posed by a particular weapon is entirely dependent on the skill of the person who wields it. Just because something can kill someone under certain conditions doesn't mean it is very likely to do so.
    What does this have anything to do with your comparison of a newspaper to a rock as a deadly weapon at all?

    I've seen some spin but you my friend take the cake. I have never seen someone spew more offtopic nonsense instead of admitting their comparison was a laughable mistake. Well done.

    How many people have been killed by hand thrown rocks that were at a distance? Remember, the only reason I'm saying this is wrong is because the rock throwers were on the Mexican side of the border, which means hat there is distance. That also means that they cannot pass a certain point and still throw rocks without getting shot. The Border agent can increase the distance between him and the rock thrower very, very easily in order to protect himself.

    If the rock thrower steps over the border, whether he's still throwing rocks or not, then the border agent is fully able to shoot said rock thrower.
    How far were people from the target in stoning? The point if you are ever honest enough to admit it is that rocks are dangerous and deadly if thrown at people so you cannot justify their use to infict harm no matter what side of the border you are on.

    That is the fatal flaw in your argument.

    Absolutely. They have every right to protect themselves in the most rational manner possible. In this case, he should have simply walked a few feet away to get out of danger.
    Nice monday morning quarterbacking on your part but once again you are assuming only one person was throwing rocks when that is not true and you weren't there. You have no idea how large the rocks were or how easily he could have run even if that were justification to run from defending the very border he was there for.

    Do you even understand it was his job to be on that border not to run away? Does that even compute with you?

    It's the irrational approach to the situation that is the problem. He didn't even try to remove himself from harms way. even though it would have been easy.
    Once again, you do not know that. You are assuming again.

    Instead he shot someone who wasn't on US soil, which is something he is not authorized to do unless he has no other option (i.e. there is a legitimate weapon being used where he cannot reasonably walk a few feet away at a leisurely saunter in order to avoid danger. Rocks being thrown at you by hand from a distance are fairly easy to avoid when you know they are coming. I've done it hundreds of times in my life)

    Its amazing how you can excuse Mexicans for attacking our guards just because they are standing on their side of the border.

    You weren't there. You have no idea what the situation is yet you chastise the border agent from his use of deadly force siding with Mexico.

    Until you can admit you are using assumption to justify your argument not logic you will never learn.
    Last edited by texmaster; 06-11-10 at 02:59 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #113
    Global Moderator
    The Hammer of Chaos
    Goshin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Dixie
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    44,159

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Originally Posted by Cochise


    Non-military veterans and non-infantry military veterans, are you planning on strapping on your assault rifles and leading platoons down to engage the "Mes-kins" yourselves? Or are you a lot of chickenhawks and POGs taking credit for the actions of others?

    Be glad to. If a unit of the SC Militia wants to go down to the border and help deal with the Mexican problem, I'll go serve a tour on the border.... IF we're going to do it right and not frack around.

    No need to issue me weapons, ammo or gear, I prefer my own anyway. Mine are better than standard military issue.

    Incidentally, while I was denied service due to a hearing problem when I attempted to enlist in the Army for Desert Storm, I went on to serve my community as a police officer, and yes I've been on the wrong end of various weapons before. Doing it again for the sake of our border security and national sovereignty would not bother me one bit.

    Let the bullets fly, Pedro, I'm yer huckleberry.

    Fiddling While Rome Burns
    ISIS: Carthago Delenda Est
    "I used to roll the dice; see the fear in my enemies' eyes... listen as the crowd would sing, 'now the old king is dead, Long Live the King.'.."

  4. #114
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Are you a minority?
    Well, I'm black, so yes, I'm a minority. However, I know what you're getting at; no I'm not the right minority.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #115
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, I'm black, so yes, I'm a minority. However, I know what you're getting at; no I'm not the right minority.
    You can't be a minority. You're a conservative
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #116
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    You can't be a minority. You're a conservative
    True dat! I've been called a racist on this forum and out here in the real world, I've been dubbed a race traitor.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  7. #117
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    True dat! I've been called a racist on this forum and out here in the real world, I've been dubbed a race traitor.
    I'm sorry to hear that. Its not an experience anyone who isn't in your position can relate to either. But the fact you can overcome it just proves how high your own integrity is and they can't take that away from you.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #118
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:05 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,444

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I'm sorry to hear that. Its not an experience anyone who isn't in your position can relate to either. But the fact you can overcome it just proves how high your own integrity is and they can't take that away from you.
    My late father told all 10 of us, as we were growing up, that if you didn't want to be treated like a nigger, don't act like a nigger. Those were his exact words. Not all of us got it. I was one of the ones that did.

    My up-bringing is the reason I can't stand Liberals. They have done more to harm the Black Community that anything else in the history of the United States.

    One day, black folks in this country are going to wake up and realize how they have been used by the Liberals and there's going to be hell to pay. I pray, everyday, that I wake up in the morning and that day is here.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  9. #119
    Guru
    deltabtry's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    MA.
    Last Seen
    11-26-16 @ 03:07 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    4,021

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Well, I'm black, so yes, I'm a minority. However, I know what you're getting at; no I'm not the right minority.
    Your an American in my book, and if you were in the Marine Corps that would make you green in my book.

  10. #120
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:37 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,145

    Re: FBI: Mexican soldiers used rifles to chase off U.S. Border Patrol

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    My late father told all 10 of us, as we were growing up, that if you didn't want to be treated like a nigger, don't act like a nigger. Those were his exact words. Not all of us got it. I was one of the ones that did.

    My up-bringing is the reason I can't stand Liberals. They have done more to harm the Black Community that anything else in the history of the United States.

    One day, black folks in this country are going to wake up and realize how they have been used by the Liberals and there's going to be hell to pay. I pray, everyday, that I wake up in the morning and that day is here.
    while you have confirmed for us that the nut does not fall far from the tree, just what does any of this have to do with the thread topic
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

Page 12 of 26 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •