Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 195

Thread: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

  1. #41
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    If I lump Ford and Chevy together am I autoist?
    Depends on whether the lumping together makes perfect sense. Such as lumping them together as Automoboiles, or even more specifically, American automobiles. Then you wouldn't be.

    But if you lumped them all together as stinky monkey vaginas, then you'd be an autoist.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #42
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,078

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    That makes no sense whatsoever.

    All illegals are immigrants. If they weren't immigrants, they couldn't possibly be illegal.

    Legal and illegal are just terms describing the two possible types of immigrants that can exist.

    Legal and illegal are merely subcategories.

    Kind of like how "Ford and "Chevy" would be subcategories of automobiles.

    All fords are automobiles, and all chevys are automobiles, but not all automobiles are fords, nor are they all chevys.

    They do not use the term "immigrant like someone would use term automobile to describe a ford and a chevy.Other than pro-illegals the only other people who try to lump illegals with immigrants are racist who do not want anyone coming here. The only reason pro-illegals do it is so they can say hey "your against immigration" or "you hate immigrants" or" you do not want immigrants" or that law is "anti-immigration" to leave or the ever popular line we are a nation of immigrants. They purposely lump illegals with legal immigrants in order to try to make it seem as though it is about only legal immigrants. I am pretty sure Europeans would feel highly offended if we just lumped regular Europeans in with Eurotrash and simply called them all Eurotrash but yet it seems perfectly acceptable with pro-illegals to do that to legal immigrants by lumping them together with illegals.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  3. #43
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,362
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    They do not use the term "immigrant like someone would use term automobile to describe a ford and a chevy.Other than pro-illegals the only other people who try to lump illegals with immigrants are racist who do not want anyone coming here. The only reason pro-illegals do it is so they can say hey "your against immigration" or "you hate immigrants" or" you do not want immigrants" or that law is "anti-immigration" to leave or the ever popular line we are a nation of immigrants. They purposely lump illegals with legal immigrants in order to try to make it seem as though it is about only legal immigrants. I am pretty sure Europeans would feel highly offended if we just lumped regular Europeans in with Eurotrash and simply called them all Eurotrash but yet it seems perfectly acceptable with pro-illegals to do that to legal immigrants by lumping them together with illegals.
    Or it could be, in relations to this article, Hispanics in general, both those here legally, illegally, and those born here, are worried about the impact of the law. If lumping Hispanics together in that case makes me racist in some people's eyes, so be it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #44
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,078

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Or it could be, in relations to this article, Hispanics in general, both those here legally, illegally, and those born here, are worried about the impact of the law. If lumping Hispanics together in that case makes me racist in some people's eyes, so be it.
    I do not know what exactly the article meant by Hispanics.Seeing how pro-illegals like to lump illegals and legal immigrants together as though they are one and the same one has to wonder if the author of the article did the same thing by lumping all illegals with hispranics. It is possible that they are talking about a mixture of illegals who are Hispanic who are here legally as well as those who harbor and aid illegals fleeing the state.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  5. #45
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,362
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I do not know what exactly the article meant by Hispanics.Seeing how pro-illegals like to lump illegals and legal immigrants together as though they are one and the same one has to wonder if the author of the article did the same thing by lumping all illegals with hispranics. It is possible that they are talking about a mixture of illegals who are Hispanic who are here legally as well as those who harbor and aid illegals fleeing the state.
    Did you read the article? It specifically did mention that both legal, and illegal Hispanics where leaving.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  6. #46
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    They do not use the term "immigrant like someone would use term automobile to describe a ford and a chevy.Other than pro-illegals the only other people who try to lump illegals with immigrants are racist who do not want anyone coming here. The only reason pro-illegals do it is so they can say hey "your against immigration" or "you hate immigrants" or" you do not want immigrants" or that law is "anti-immigration" to leave or the ever popular line we are a nation of immigrants. They purposely lump illegals with legal immigrants in order to try to make it seem as though it is about only legal immigrants. I am pretty sure Europeans would feel highly offended if we just lumped regular Europeans in with Eurotrash and simply called them all Eurotrash but yet it seems perfectly acceptable with pro-illegals to do that to legal immigrants by lumping them together with illegals.
    This statement can only come from someone who is either unaware of what the word immigrant means, or wants to redefine the term to exclude illegal immigrants.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #47
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    There is some reason for concern. Source: Arizona’s ‘Papers Please’ Law | FactCheck.org



    So what we have is profiling allowed to an extent, as allowed under federal law but mostly unenforced at the current time. How police will be trained on the subject has not yet been worked out.
    factcheck.org, of anninburg fame? Same group Obama worked for? Yeah, don't trust them.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  8. #48
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:59 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,362
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    factcheck.org, of anninburg fame? Same group Obama worked for? Yeah, don't trust them.
    And the quote is factually wrong where?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #49
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Ikari View Post
    No, maybe you should go look up what that word means before you try to run your mouth about it again. Kinda makes your last statement in that post of yours a bit ironic. But regardless, the response was to a post in which the sentiment was expressed that he didn't care who fled or got caught up so long as illegals were involved. Read much?
    No, your STATEMENT was
    So you don't care how many innocents get caught up
    . The discussion is people fleeing Arizona, you assume that innocent people are "getting caught up".

    As if they had no choice, that this was forced on them. It's not, they CHOOSE to run in fear of something they have nothing to fear.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  10. #50
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Hispanics flee Arizona ahead of immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    And the quote is factually wrong where?
    It's factcheck, they have a bias to siding with Obama. He worked for and helped the Annennburg Foundation, he is against the law, so they are. Remember your argument about the IDF Tape? Yeah, your logic, is being applied here. Factcheck.org is the IDF, their article is the tape. And I'm you, doubting the veracity and integrity.

    /win
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



Page 5 of 20 FirstFirst ... 3456715 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •