Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast
Results 321 to 330 of 352

Thread: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

  1. #321
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by CaptainCourtesy View Post
    texmaster apologized in the Basement. Due to the Vegas Rule, it cannot be posted here.
    Then let me extend my apologies to Texmaster. I was not aware of any such apology.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #322
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    Since my gaming rig died, and my $$ don't let me afford a new rig... I'm stuck with older games and not caring about the new ones. (Gee, lemme guess, WoW: Cataclysm?)
    Right company, wrong game.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #323
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Now that would make me jealous.
    WHY???

    Have you ever actually like, leveled in a Beta? It blows monkey chunks. When you finally go live... you start over, and it's slower. Nah, I'm over the Beta thing.
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



  4. #324
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:47 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,316
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    WHY???

    Have you ever actually like, leveled in a Beta? It blows monkey chunks. When you finally go live... you start over, and it's slower. Nah, I'm over the Beta thing.
    MMO beta's suck. You get to learn your way around a bit, get ignored by the devs, and that is about it. Oh, you are bored with the content already when it is released.

    And it might be time to move this discussion elsewhere.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  5. #325
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Don't hand me your idiotic "ignorant liberal idealogies" rant as if it has some kind of partisan relevance to your defense of using lethal force against nonlethal resistance from across a border. I don't give a good goddamn if you are a cop or not...the fact that you are should leave you in a position of knowing better than to advocate lethal force used in this situation. This isn't about conservative or liberal. This is about excessive use of force against a civilian.
    Okay.

    A buddy of mine was nearly killed by a flashlight.

    The liberal media would make a huge issue of it had we shot him. Which we would have been legally allowed to do. As, If I it someone in the head with my flashlight or baton, it is considered lethal force.

    When it comes to non-firearm weapons, the public, you included, are clueless as to how lethal certain objects can be. That, and the media just loves to under-report the threat of the item in the manner it is used, well, as long as the police aren't using it that is. Because If I was beating someone with a flashlight in the head, you damn well better believe the media would report it as a serious incident of a rogue cop trying to kill someone. Hell, that would happen if I went to hit a guy in the common peronial nerve and the idiot stuck his head down there in the middle of my swing and I wasn't able to adjust fast enough and he got struck.


    So, you disagree with the Border Patrol, U.S. Department of Justice, etc that rocks can be considered lethal weapons.

    Too ****ing Bad. You are wrong.
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  6. #326
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Okay.

    A buddy of mine was nearly killed by a flashlight.

    The liberal media would make a huge issue of it had we shot him. Which we would have been legally allowed to do.
    Different situation. I wouldn't have made any issue of the guy who hit your buddy with the flashlight being shot.

    As, If I it someone in the head with my flashlight or baton, it is considered lethal force.
    And if someone uses a rock as a bludgeon, that should always be worthy of lethal force in return.

    When it comes to non-firearm weapons, the public, you included, are clueless as to how lethal certain objects can be. That, and the media just loves to under-report the threat of the item in the manner it is used, well, as long as the police aren't using it that is. Because If I was beating someone with a flashlight in the head, you damn well better believe the media would report it as a serious incident of a rogue cop trying to kill someone. Hell, that would happen if I went to hit a guy in the common peronial nerve and the idiot stuck his head down there in the middle of my swing and I wasn't able to adjust fast enough and he got struck.
    Again, this isn't about using a rock as a bludgeon.

    So, you disagree with the Border Patrol, U.S. Department of Justice, etc that rocks can be considered lethal weapons.
    No. That's an oversimplification and requires one to purposefully ignore the actual arguments that have been presented.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #327
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    No more blather. Its gone on long enough.

    On the point Tucker, we don't agree on this so lets leave it at that.
    Last edited by texmaster; 06-14-10 at 09:01 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #328
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    Except that if you bothered to read rather than crap up the forum with your baseless bloviations, you would see that I have defended my position against other posters of some merit to this forum. You just happen to not be able to count yourself among that number.
    Actually I was responding to when you attacked Mr V and provided no insight to the debate itself.

    But fortunalty you didn't dissappoint and ran from actually debating the OP.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #329
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Okay.

    A buddy of mine was nearly killed by a flashlight.

    The liberal media would make a huge issue of it had we shot him. Which we would have been legally allowed to do. As, If I it someone in the head with my flashlight or baton, it is considered lethal force.

    When it comes to non-firearm weapons, the public, you included, are clueless as to how lethal certain objects can be. That, and the media just loves to under-report the threat of the item in the manner it is used, well, as long as the police aren't using it that is. Because If I was beating someone with a flashlight in the head, you damn well better believe the media would report it as a serious incident of a rogue cop trying to kill someone. Hell, that would happen if I went to hit a guy in the common peronial nerve and the idiot stuck his head down there in the middle of my swing and I wasn't able to adjust fast enough and he got struck.


    So, you disagree with the Border Patrol, U.S. Department of Justice, etc that rocks can be considered lethal weapons.

    Too ****ing Bad. You are wrong.
    The two situations are not even comparable. You are still trying to defend something that is indefensible. Too ****ing bad. You are wrong.

  10. #330
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Actually I was responding to when you attacked Mr V and provided no insight to the debate itself.

    But fortunalty you didn't dissappoint and ran from actually debating the OP.
    Blah blah blah...did you have something to actually contribute to the thread or are you just going to menstruate all over this one, too?

    And you are being your typical dishonest self...I did debate the OP. You are lying. As usual.

Page 33 of 36 FirstFirst ... 233132333435 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •