Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
Results 171 to 180 of 352

Thread: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

  1. #171
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    I guess we'll be seeing Tucker admit he's been wrong now.
    LOL I wont hold my breath.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #172
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    I guess we'll be seeing Tucker admit he's been wrong now.
    What side of the border was that guy on when he was shot?

    If you still don't know what my argument was, you aren't equipped to say that I'd have to admit I was wrong.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  3. #173
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by MrVicchio View Post
    I guess we'll be seeing Tucker admit he's been wrong now.
    Oh, snap!

    From the article:

    The agent, an eight-year veteran at the time, encountered Martinez holding a ladder near the secondary border fence inside the California border.
    Still no evidence to prove my point wrong.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  4. #174
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Oh, snap!

    From the article:



    Still no evidence to prove my point wrong.
    Was he throwing rocks? Yes

    Was he shot? Yes

    Did the court uphold that shooting a rock thrower by the border patrol was a sufficient use of force? Yes

    You were wrong Tucker. Its really sad to see you pretending you aren't when its so obvious.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #175
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    I don't know if the video has been posted but here it is:

  6. #176
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Was he throwing rocks? Yes

    Was he shot? Yes

    Did the court uphold that shooting a rock thrower by the border patrol was a sufficient use of force? Yes

    You were wrong Tucker. Its really sad to see you pretending you aren't when its so obvious.
    Was he on US soil? Yes.

    If you are unwilling to comprehend my argument, you are not equipped with the necessary tools to make any claims about me being wrong.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  7. #177
    pawn in the game of life
    pragmatic's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    10-17-17 @ 05:33 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,984

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    I don't know if the video has been posted but here it is:
    That was the first time a had seen a version of the video with the color graphic additions. Made the action much easier to follow.

    Believe that "yellow line" just before the kid got shot was supposed to be representing the US/Mexican border line. If it is accurate it paints a pretty good summary of who was where as the event transpired....


    .

  8. #178
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Was he on US soil? Yes.

    If you are unwilling to comprehend my argument, you are not equipped with the necessary tools to make any claims about me being wrong.
    I'd be happy to show where you said it but conviently, ALL your posts and ALL of my replies to you have been REMOVED from this thread.

    I've heard of whitewashing dude but you take the cake.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #179
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Was he on US soil? Yes.

    If you are unwilling to comprehend my argument, you are not equipped with the necessary tools to make any claims about me being wrong.
    So what you are suggesting is that they can attack from the other side of the border and we shouldn't be capable of doing a damn thing?

    That they can make our border patrol retreat off of the border via weapons?
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  10. #180
    Sage
    Renae's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2007
    Location
    San Antonio Texas
    Last Seen
    10-23-17 @ 10:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    38,972
    Blog Entries
    15

    Re: Mexico teen killed by US Border Patrol, anger high

    Quote Originally Posted by Tucker Case View Post
    Was he on US soil? Yes.

    If you are unwilling to comprehend my argument, you are not equipped with the necessary tools to make any claims about me being wrong.
    Except that we have posted OTHER LINKS of the BP firing INTO MEXICO to defend themselves.

    So your argument that Rocks aren't a danger...

    Utterly refuted.

    Your argument that the Perp was in Mexico MATTERS...

    Utterly refuted.

    You want to continue on this line of Fail, be my guest. The only point you have is that YOU think you are right. Facts, reality, they all disagree with you.

    Oh and why did you delete all those posts in this thread? That is a great question...
    Climate, changes. It takes a particularly uneducated population to buy into the idea that it's their fault climate is changing and further political solutions can fix it.



Page 18 of 36 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •