Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
Results 231 to 240 of 314

Thread: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

  1. #231
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Yes, because flowers, and a good steak would have gotten so much more information.....


    j-mac
    No one suggests any such thing, although in Iraq we did get better intel when we started using less brutal efforts. General Odierno spoke to this. SO, silliness aside, torture is ahrdly effective, let a lone most effective.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  2. #232
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    No one suggests any such thing, although in Iraq we did get better intel when we started using less brutal efforts. General Odierno spoke to this. SO, silliness aside, torture is ahrdly effective, let a lone most effective.


    Perhaps torture is not, but historically waterboarding has been,
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  3. #233
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Perhaps torture is not, but historically waterboarding has been,
    has been torture. Yes, that is correct. It will get you confessions and as much misinformation as you insist upon. See al Libi.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  4. #234
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    has been torture. Yes, that is correct. It will get you confessions and as much misinformation as you insist upon. See al Libi.



    See KSM who the CIA admitted recieved the bulk of his usable information from the practice.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  5. #235
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    I simply call it as I see it. I don't whine about you calling me names and crying about being bullied.
    You call it as you want to see it. All you do is whine about everybody else whenever they return your childish taunts. Grow up for god's sake.

    Please link to us courts convicting US Soldiers of torture for waterboarding or stop lying as you are known to do.
    Stop "lying"? For someone who goes out of his way to brag about his so-called tough military training, it is amazing how insecure you are, how quickly you have to resort to name calling.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  6. #236
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    You call it as you want to see it. All you do is whine about everybody else whenever they return your childish taunts. Grow up for god's sake.



    Stop "lying"? For someone who goes out of his way to brag about his so-called tough military training, it is amazing how insecure you are, how quickly you have to resort to name calling.


    So no links to US courts convicting US Soldiers of torture for waterboarding as you claimed?


    Didn't think so. there is nothing I need to say upon the rest of your post that your lack of answer does not already show.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  7. #237
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    See KSM who the CIA admitted recieved the bulk of his usable information from the practice.
    Have you read the list of things he confessed to? Seriously. He must have been super Al Qaeda.

    And can you point to any specific intel we got from him we didn't already have or that actually led to anything? It's easy to say we got something, but nothing given as evidence has actually panned out.

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  8. #238
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    Have you read the list of things he confessed to? Seriously. He must have been super Al Qaeda.

    And can you point to any specific intel we got from him we didn't already have or that actually led to anything? It's easy to say we got something, but nothing given as evidence has actually panned out.


    you don't think the cia is adept at deciphering this information? Why use it if it sucked as bad as you all claim, seems odd.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  9. #239
    Sage
    Boo Radley's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    11-22-17 @ 04:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    36,858

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    you don't think the cia is adept at deciphering this information? Why use it if it sucked as bad as you all claim, seems odd.
    What I or you think is irrelevent. What is needed is evidence. I have evidence of us getting misinformation and using it (al Libi). Simply beleiving something without evidence is more like what a tool does. Everything the Bush administration has presented has not panned out. Why do you think they gave us stuff as evidence that wasn't true instead of something we could confirm? Isn't possible they really didn't get anything? With an open mind, would you say it is possible?

    AUSTAN GOOLSBEE: I think the world vests too much power, certainly in the president, probably in Washington in general for its influence on the economy, because most all of the economy has nothing to do with the government.

  10. #240
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Former President George W. Bush: We waterboarded Khalid Sheik Mohammed,

    Quote Originally Posted by Boo Radley View Post
    What I or you think is irrelevent. What is needed is evidence. I have evidence of us getting misinformation and using it (al Libi). Simply beleiving something without evidence is more like what a tool does. Everything the Bush administration has presented has not panned out. Why do you think they gave us stuff as evidence that wasn't true instead of something we could confirm? Isn't possible they really didn't get anything? With an open mind, would you say it is possible?


    What evidence have you presented, I'd hate for you to be the "hammer" in all this afterall.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 24 of 32 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •