Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 59

Thread: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

  1. #1
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Rehoboth Beach lifeguards requested police assistance late Saturday afternoon for a situation involving a group of transgender men who had their breasts exposed according to a report by the Rehoboth Weekend Update.

    The on-line publication reported that the incident happened by the surf near Queen Street around 4:45 p.m.

    The report says that a lifeguard reported having an ‘odd problem’ involving 'girls' on the beach with their tops off.

    Over the radio the lifeguard reported that the male individuals claimed to be transgender and claimed they did not have to wear tops.


    Here come those unintended consequences. First they want to be called "she" but not on the beach.

    And they actually did break the law against males:

    A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person.

    Guys with breast implants are of course going to alarm normal people without their massive emotional issues.

    Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #2
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Rehoboth Beach lifeguards requested police assistance late Saturday afternoon for a situation involving a group of transgender men who had their breasts exposed according to a report by the Rehoboth Weekend Update.

    The on-line publication reported that the incident happened by the surf near Queen Street around 4:45 p.m.

    The report says that a lifeguard reported having an ‘odd problem’ involving 'girls' on the beach with their tops off.

    Over the radio the lifeguard reported that the male individuals claimed to be transgender and claimed they did not have to wear tops.


    Here come those unintended consequences. First they want to be called "she" but not on the beach.

    And they actually did break the law against males:

    A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person.

    Guys with breast implants are of course going to alarm normal people without their massive emotional issues.

    Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On
    These where pre-op. They where still men(as the article points out). They where also acting like asses.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #3
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    REHOBOTH BEACH, Delaware - Rehoboth Beach lifeguards requested police assistance late Saturday afternoon for a situation involving a group of transgender men who had their breasts exposed according to a report by the Rehoboth Weekend Update.

    The on-line publication reported that the incident happened by the surf near Queen Street around 4:45 p.m.

    The report says that a lifeguard reported having an ‘odd problem’ involving 'girls' on the beach with their tops off.

    Over the radio the lifeguard reported that the male individuals claimed to be transgender and claimed they did not have to wear tops.


    Here come those unintended consequences. First they want to be called "she" but not on the beach.

    And they actually did break the law against males:

    A male is guilty of indecent exposure if he exposes his genitals or buttocks under circumstances which he knows his conduct is likely to cause affront or alarm to another person.

    Guys with breast implants are of course going to alarm normal people without their massive emotional issues.

    Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On
    so a man with implants has to cover up but a man with natural man boobs doesn't? Why?

  4. #4
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    These where pre-op. They where still men(as the article points out). They where also acting like asses.
    Why should I cater laws to people like this? Should we cater laws to fit every group of people who have personal issues and act out?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #5
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    so a man with implants has to cover up but a man with natural man boobs doesn't? Why?
    LOL Man boobs are not men trying to pretend they are women for starters. And man boobs don't look anything like women's breasts. Do you deny this?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #6
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:50 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,290
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Why should I cater laws to people like this? Should we cater laws to fit every group of people who have personal issues and act out?
    Sounds like it was handled with the laws as is. People are going to be idiots and asses, can't make special laws for every situation.

    Now, let's ask the important question: what does this action by a couple idiots have to do with the issue of transgendered people as a whole?
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #7
    Doesn't go below juicy
    tacomancer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Cleveland
    Last Seen
    05-20-16 @ 02:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    31,781

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    LOL Man boobs are not men trying to pretend they are women for starters. And man boobs don't look anything like women's breasts. Do you deny this?
    Manboobs - News : We're Fat And We're Proud !

    I beg to differ.

  8. #8
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Sounds like it was handled with the laws as is. People are going to be idiots and asses, can't make special laws for every situation.

    Now, let's ask the important question: what does this action by a couple idiots have to do with the issue of transgendered people as a whole?
    That was already defined. Its bluring gender identification under the false interpretation that men can choose to be women and vise versa.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #9
    Sage
    Gibberish's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    San Diego, CA
    Last Seen
    12-23-12 @ 09:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    6,339

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Why should I cater laws to people like this? Should we cater laws to fit every group of people who have personal issues and act out?
    You shouldn't. Which is why the same laws that currently apply to men bathing topless should apply to them.

    I can walk to this beach this weekend and point out a hundred people I think it should be illegal for them to wear what they are wearing (or lack thereof). That doesn't mean there should be a law against it.
    Last edited by Gibberish; 06-02-10 at 02:09 PM.
    "Gold gets dug out of the ground in Africa, or someplace. Then we melt it down, dig another hole, bury it again and pay people to stand around guarding it. It has no utility. Anyone watching from Mars would be scratching their head."
    - Warren Buffett

  10. #10
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Police Reportedly Ask Transgender Topless Sunbathers To Put Tops Back On

    Quote Originally Posted by megaprogman View Post
    Then you need to check your perscription if you think those look like women's breasts.

    And good job ducking the little tidbit that those men aren't pretending to be women nor did they have surgery either.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 1 of 6 123 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •