Page 88 of 147 FirstFirst ... 3878868788899098138 ... LastLast
Results 871 to 880 of 1469

Thread: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

  1. #871
    Student CrazyMcCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    08-27-13 @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    233

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    You do not know, and I do not think lead shots are enough to prevent someone from fleeing/reacting.

    As for the IDF commandos, they could not retreat because they got the bad idea to board from helicopters, but they still could have escaped by jumping off the ship.
    that is exacly what they did some jumped off the ship, my friend's brother who was one of the commandos had his hand broke the second he landed by a metal pole and jumped off the ship chased by a guy trying to stab him.
    ^^
    'DON'T WORRY SIR, I'M FROM THE INTERNET.'

    THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UN ( Click on the UN to see! )

  2. #872
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Another footage released; soldiers on a speed boat next to the Mavi Marmara ship, the big Turkish ship where the battle has taken place at, are attacked before even boarding the ship.

    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  3. #873
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    You do not know, and I do not think lead shots are enough to prevent someone from fleeing/reacting.

    As for the IDF commandos, they could not retreat because they got the bad idea to board from helicopters, but they still could have escaped by jumping off the ship.
    Bub, you can't honestly expect them to jump from the ship. They would be extremely difficult to find at night, and that's if they managed to no get sucked under the boat.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  4. #874
    Student CrazyMcCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    08-27-13 @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    233

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Bub, you can't honestly expect them to jump from the ship. They would be extremely difficult to find at night, and that's if they managed to no get sucked under the boat.
    true it was their last worst case scanario plan...
    'DON'T WORRY SIR, I'M FROM THE INTERNET.'

    THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UN ( Click on the UN to see! )

  5. #875
    R.I.P. Léo
    bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-17-12 @ 03:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,649

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Bub, you can't honestly expect them to jump from the ship. They would be extremely difficult to find at night, and that's if they managed to no get sucked under the boat.
    First, I don't understand why they kept on boarding while they were seeing that the guys on the ships were resisting violently.

    Then, I do not think that it is really difficult to find where to jump, but yes they could get hurt in the fall.

    But once more, I weigh the benefits (taking control of an humanitarian ship) with the cost (9 to 19 killed and 36 wounded + up to 10 IDF soldiers wounded + serious diplomatic troubles for Israel).

  6. #876
    Professor

    Join Date
    Sep 2009
    Last Seen
    08-08-13 @ 08:21 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    1,932

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    I read the dutch newspaper today, it has a story about the family members of three of the dead 'peace protestors'. They claim their relatives aimed to achive martyrdom, they were members of the IHH.

    This story is hereby offically over for me. I'm sure it will be used to by 'anti-zionists' alike in the months to come. I will take no part in it, thumbs up for the IDF and their restraint. Personally, I'd put them all 600 on sea and give them something to really complain about.

  7. #877
    Bus Driver to Hell
    Thorgasm's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    12-14-17 @ 06:57 PM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    68,198

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    First, I don't understand why they kept on boarding while they were seeing that the guys on the ships were resisting violently.

    Then, I do not think that it is really difficult to find where to jump, but yes they could get hurt in the fall.

    But once more, I weigh the benefits (taking control of an humanitarian ship) with the cost (9 to 19 killed and 36 wounded + up to 10 IDF soldiers wounded + serious diplomatic troubles for Israel).
    Bub, humanitarian ships don't react that way to being boarded.
    Quote Originally Posted by faithful_servant View Post
    Being a psychiatric patient does not mean that you are mentally ill.



  8. #878
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:31 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,208

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Djoop View Post
    I read the dutch newspaper today, it has a story about the family members of three of the dead 'peace protestors'. They claim their relatives aimed to achive martyrdom, they were members of the IHH.
    Yeah I've already mentioned that a few posts ago.
    This story is hereby offically over for me. I'm sure it will be used to by 'anti-zionists' alike in the months to come. I will take no part in it, thumbs up for the IDF and their restraint. Personally, I'd put them all 600 on sea and give them something to really complain about.
    Appreciated.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  9. #879
    Student CrazyMcCool's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2010
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    08-27-13 @ 03:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    233

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    First, I don't understand why they kept on boarding while they were seeing that the guys on the ships were resisting violently.

    Then, I do not think that it is really difficult to find where to jump, but yes they could get hurt in the fall.

    But once more, I weigh the benefits (taking control of an humanitarian ship) with the cost (9 to 19 killed and 36 wounded + up to 10 IDF soldiers wounded + serious diplomatic troubles for Israel).
    they continued to come onboard cause first It was their orders, you dont just say " screw that I am going to watch the game" also they saw their friends and brothers to arms being killed down there ofcorse they would come down and try to save them )
    'DON'T WORRY SIR, I'M FROM THE INTERNET.'

    THE TRUTH ABOUT THE UN ( Click on the UN to see! )

  10. #880
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by independent_thinker2002 View Post
    Bub, humanitarian ships don't react that way to being boarded.
    I would if people were coming at me with guns that I didn't know were Paintball guns.


    And Crazy quite fooling yourself Is Israel botched this so badly




    Why would they keep firing, if the white flag had been raised? Their is nothing brave about killing civilians in cold blood like what they did.

    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 06-02-10 at 11:07 AM.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •