Page 12 of 147 FirstFirst ... 210111213142262112 ... LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 1469

Thread: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

  1. #111
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    Actually Israel is a terrorist nation. You are wrong for believing that just because it is an Arab nation means that it is a terrorist nation. Most Palestinians are not terrorists and really the ones who are are because they get money and its a job basically. Why? Because Israel forbids any opportunity for PLO to grow as a country.
    Ain't no one going to confuse me with a Israeli supporter. I am not. However, I am not going to call Israel a terrorist country either. I find a lot of problems with Israel, their policies and actions, but they are not a terrorist country. Excessive hyperbole hurts your point instead of helps it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  2. #112
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Incorrect. Israel is not a terrorist nation. I never said that just because a nation is an Arab nation that they are a terrorist nation, but many of them are. The KSA funds terrorism, Hamas is a terrorist organization, the PLO wants to eradicate Israel, Hezbolah wants to exterminate the Jews, Yemen and the KSA oppress women (and in some places practice FGM). Islamic tyranny oppresses the rights of other faiths in many Arab nations as well. Israel has not committed acts of terrorism, they have committed acts of self defense because they are the victims of terrorism at the hands of Arab organizations supported by Arab nations.
    The majority of Arab organizations are supported by KSA. Get rid of the funding KSA does and watch that most Arab organizations would slowly disappear. Most extremists in the Arab world are there because of poverty caused by their own governments and then factor in Israeli aggression. Things don't look so good for Israel.

  3. #113
    wʜɪтe яussɪaи Tashah's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Location
    ישראל אמריקה
    Last Seen
    05-12-14 @ 04:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    18,379

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by gunner View Post
    I,m stating the commanders knew fully what could await the troops.
    The Israeli Navy has boarded many ships before without incident or violence. There were no problems on any of the other five ships in this flotilla. It seems that mild protest was indeed anticipated... and the boarding party was equipped for such a contingency.

    Unanticipated... was the prospect of deadly violence from self-proclaimed "peace activists".

    When you start shooting at commandos, I guarantee that bad things are gonna happen.

    אשכנזי היהודי Белый Россию

  4. #114
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Ain't no one going to confuse me with a Israeli supporter. I am not. However, I am not going to call Israel a terrorist country either. I find a lot of problems with Israel, their policies and actions, but they are not a terrorist country. Excessive hyperbole hurts your point instead of helps it.
    The reason I called Israel a terrorist nation was cause Digsbe was so at ease just calling Palestine a terrorist nation. At least that was my impression.

  5. #115
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,207

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    I don't play into the hands of anyone as you do. Israel attacked a ship it had no right being on. Israel committed piracy and it knows it. They were on the wrong for boarding a ship and then acting all surprised when the people got enraged that commandos were shooting them and trying to boss them around.
    The soldiers were attacked at the moment their feet have touched the boat's floor.
    They have only responded with live fire after one of them was seriously wounded by the violent crowd, and after it has opened live fire on them.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  6. #116
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    The Israeli Navy has boarded many ships before without incident or violence. There were no problems on any of the other five ships in this flotilla. It seems that mild protest was indeed anticipated... and the boarding party was equipped for such a contingency.

    Unanticipated... was the prospect of deadly violence from self-proclaimed "peace activists".

    When you start shooting at commandos, I guarantee that bad things are gonna happen.
    I think an argument could be made that dropping them in from helicopters (at night I believe, which is even worse), increases the chance of problems. I believe that boarding from boats would have been safer and less likely to cause an escalation.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #117
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 07:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,207

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    The reason I called Israel a terrorist nation was cause Digsbe was so at ease just calling Palestine a terrorist nation. At least that was my impression.
    He said PLO, not Palestine.
    PLO is a ****ing organization.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  8. #118
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Oh look another attack saying it proaganda I made a mistake on the video that I wanted to poste this why I posted thie guy instead of the one I have now.

  9. #119
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:23 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    The reason I called Israel a terrorist nation was cause Digsbe was so at ease just calling Palestine a terrorist nation. At least that was my impression.
    Digsbe has a much better point. If you disagree with that assessment of Palestine, make that argument. Calling Israel a terrorist nation is only going to speed up the time it takes this thread to go bad.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  10. #120
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Have you been paying attention at all. Israel offered to allow the flotilla to head to the port city of Ashdod where humanitarian supplies would be off-loaded and then transfered to Gaza. But this was not about aid to begin with. It was about provoking a confortation with Israel. The Commandos did not board the ship and open fire on innocents. They were attacked and had to respond with force. I suggest you do some reading about the organization in charge of this supposed relief operation, the IHH. Or do you have an anti-Israel agenda that prevents you from understanding the truth.
    Ok. I have a better understanding thank you. And no I do not have an agenda against Israel I have an agenda that seeks to modernize the Mideast and Israel and extremists keep ruining it.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •