Page 11 of 147 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 1469

Thread: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

  1. #101
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Israel is not a terrorist nation like the PLO. I'm sure they had a very good reason for storming these boats. We can't trust Hamas with the simply "humanitarian aid" excuse. After all, they were the ones that turned ambulances into military vehicles and fired rockets from humanitarian aid buildings to try and prevent Israel from bombing them.
    Actually Israel is a terrorist nation. You are wrong for believing that just because it is an Arab nation means that it is a terrorist nation. Most Palestinians are not terrorists and really the ones who are are because they get money and its a job basically. Why? Because Israel forbids any opportunity for PLO to grow as a country.

  2. #102
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:07 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,343
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    Here is video it looks like that the person was being hit with a sock. I can't believe that people tend to forget the Uss Liberty that was attacked by Israel also in international waters.
    The Liberty situation was entirely different. Bringing it up here is only going to be inflammatory.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #103
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Why does the international community close their eyes to the international crimes and human rights violations of the Arab world? I heard a report that originally the IDF soldiers were armed with paint balls and later had to use ammunition because things became violent on the boat. People take a magnifying glass to Israel and accuse them of all the crimes under the sun while their neighbors violate human rights and commit far worse atrocities against Israel. The American government doesn't close it's eyes to Israeli crimes against humanity, America has them wide open. The truth is that there are no Israeli crimes against humanity. Israel is a victim of crimes against humanity.
    Most Arab governments oppress their OWN people and no one else. They are not looking for a fight like Israel does. Which is why Israel is committing crimes against humanity. I bet if Israel quit the blockade to Gaza that Gaza would flourish economically and that their wouldn't be as many terrorists but Israel does not want to give a chance for Palestine to grow.

  4. #104
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    The Liberty situation was entirely different. Bringing it up here is only going to be inflammatory.
    And how was it different? You know the media has changed the way it talks about the Uss Liberty they say that the ship crossed onto Israeli waters but the interviews with sailors that were on the ship stated otherwise and I believe them.

  5. #105
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,210

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    I don't understand why the American government closes its eyes to Israeli crimes against humanity. It just shows the power that lobbying has on the government.
    The only "close of eyes" here is made by those who play into the hands of those suicidal propagandists.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  6. #106
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:09 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,990

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    Actually Israel is a terrorist nation. You are wrong for believing that just because it is an Arab nation means that it is a terrorist nation. Most Palestinians are not terrorists and really the ones who are are because they get money and its a job basically. Why? Because Israel forbids any opportunity for PLO to grow as a country.
    Incorrect. Israel is not a terrorist nation. I never said that just because a nation is an Arab nation that they are a terrorist nation, but many of them are. The KSA funds terrorism, Hamas is a terrorist organization, the PLO wants to eradicate Israel, Hezbolah wants to exterminate the Jews, Yemen and the KSA oppress women (and in some places practice FGM). Islamic tyranny oppresses the rights of other faiths in many Arab nations as well. Israel has not committed acts of terrorism, they have committed acts of self defense because they are the victims of terrorism at the hands of Arab organizations supported by Arab nations.
    Last edited by digsbe; 05-31-10 at 12:15 PM.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  7. #107
    DEATH TO ANTARCTICA!!!
    Apocalypse's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Israel
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    17,210

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Incorrect. Israel is not a terrorist nation. I never said that just because a nation is an Arab nation that they are a terrorist nation, but many of them are. The KSA funds terrorism, Hamas is a terrorist organization, the PLO wants to eradicate Israel, Hezbolah wants to exterminate the Jews, Yemen and the KSA oppress woman (and in some places practice FGM). Islamic tyranny oppresses the rights of other faiths in many Arab nations as well. Israel hos not committed acts of terrorism, they have committed acts of self defense because they are the victims of terrorism at the hands of Arab organizations supported by Arab nations.
    The terrorist organization in this case was Turkish not Arab, it has ties with arab terrorist organizations such as al-Qaeda and Hamas.
    "The darkest places in hell are reserved for those who maintain their neutrality in times of moral crisis."

    Dante Alighieri

  8. #108
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    The only "close of eyes" here is made by those who play into the hands of those suicidal propagandists.
    I don't play into the hands of anyone as you do. Israel attacked a ship it had no right being on. Israel committed piracy and it knows it. They were on the wrong for boarding a ship and then acting all surprised when the people got enraged that commandos were shooting them and trying to boss them around.

  9. #109
    Educator
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    02-04-15 @ 11:02 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    808

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    I don't understand why the American government closes its eyes to Israeli crimes against humanity. It just shows the power that lobbying has on the government.
    What "crimes" are you talking about exactly?

  10. #110
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    I don't understand why the American government closes its eyes to Israeli crimes against humanity. It just shows the power that lobbying has on the government.
    Have you been paying attention at all. Israel offered to allow the flotilla to head to the port city of Ashdod where humanitarian supplies would be off-loaded and then transfered to Gaza. But this was not about aid to begin with. It was about provoking a confortation with Israel. The Commandos did not board the ship and open fire on innocents. They were attacked and had to respond with force. I suggest you do some reading about the organization in charge of this supposed relief operation, the IHH. Or do you have an anti-Israel agenda that prevents you from understanding the truth.
    Last edited by SgtRock; 05-31-10 at 12:19 PM.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

Page 11 of 147 FirstFirst ... 9101112132161111 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •