Page 109 of 147 FirstFirst ... 95999107108109110111119 ... LastLast
Results 1,081 to 1,090 of 1469

Thread: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

  1. #1081
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    [QUOTE=Jetboogieman;1058784708]
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post

    The choppy video, that cannot show detail. Yep, great proof for your one sided argument.

    Again what's with all the war-mongering, not everyone on that ship wanted to die, not all of them deserve to die. Not all of them attacked the soldiers. Not all of them were terrorists. The fact you advocate the mass killings of many quite possibly innocent people is beyond me.

    Oh spare us Jet. Was the solider being thrown overboard and the terrorists attacking the soldiers with weapons all CGI?

    Talk about Lame dude. What, do you have a 15inch Tube monitor or something?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #1082
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    [QUOTE=texmaster;1058784717]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post


    Oh spare us Jet. Was the solider being thrown overboard and the terrorists attacking the soldiers with weapons all CGI?

    Talk about Lame dude. What, do you have a 15inch Tube monitor or something?
    OH spare me Texmaster. What are you trying to say? That I'm denying anyone attacked the IDF Troops, cause I did not dispute that, and if you read what I've posted before, were I a soldier put on that deck, I would have probably opened fire too. So spare me your poor attempt at an insult.

    I merely wish to convey that massacring the entire ship when the vast majority of it wasn't on the deck trying to Kill IDF troops, is a little far. Or are you advocating mass killing too now?

  3. #1083
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    [QUOTE=Jetboogieman;1058784708]
    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post

    The choppy video, that cannot show detail. Yep, great proof for your one sided argument.

    Again what's with all the war-mongering, not everyone on that ship wanted to die, not all of them deserve to die. Not all of them attacked the soldiers. Not all of them were terrorists. The fact you advocate the mass killings of many quite possibly innocent people is beyond me.
    video is more than clear enough to show the 'innocent peace activists" clearly attacking the IDF without provacation
    dodging this FACT is a clear Go **** Yourself

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  4. #1084
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    [QUOTE=DeeJayH;1058784720]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post

    video is more than clear enough to show the 'innocent peace activists" clearly attacking the IDF without provacation
    dodging this FACT is a clear Go **** Yourself
    A well thought out argument, and totally not what we're arguing.

    I am merely disputing your statement that the first team were ONLY armed with Paintball guns. Which you still have not proven.

  5. #1085
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    [QUOTE=Jetboogieman;1058784719]
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post

    OH spare me Texmaster. What are you trying to say? That I'm denying anyone attacked the IDF Troops, cause I did not dispute that, and if you read what I've posted before, were I a soldier put on that deck, I would have probably opened fire too. So spare me your poor attempt at an insult.

    I merely wish to convey that massacring the entire ship when the vast majority of it wasn't on the deck trying to Kill IDF troops, is a little far. Or are you advocating mass killing too now?
    massacring the entire ship results in only 10 deaths
    you are truly retarded

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  6. #1086
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    [QUOTE=DeeJayH;1058784723]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post

    massacring the entire ship results in only 10 deaths
    you are truly retarded
    I was commenting on your statement that you wished they HAD killed everyone on board. Holy crap man are you going to just change your argument every time you get caught in the wrong?

  7. #1087
    Sage
    DeeJayH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Scooping Zeus' Poop
    Last Seen
    06-21-15 @ 03:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    11,728

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    what happened, and what I wish happened are two completely different subjects. intertwine them as you might wish
    either way, the animals you support shoudl be put down

    Human Taxidermist - - now offering his services for all your loved ones
    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    How the hell did you just tie in a retroactive reparative measure with a proactive preventative measure. Not even close to being the same thing.

  8. #1088
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by DeeJayH View Post
    what happened, and what I wish happened are two completely different subjects. intertwine them as you might wish
    either way, the animals you support shoudl be put down
    You clearly have no wish to have a debate about any of this. You have managed to insult me personally twice. And have proved nothing you used as concrete facts, in advocation of the massacre of everyone on the ship.

    If this is how these debates shall be waged... I have no interest in them and I should have known better then to get into any conversation involving Israel or it's governments actions.

  9. #1089
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    [QUOTE=Jetboogieman;1058784719]
    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post

    OH spare me Texmaster. What are you trying to say? That I'm denying anyone attacked the IDF Troops, cause I did not dispute that, and if you read what I've posted before, were I a soldier put on that deck, I would have probably opened fire too. So spare me your poor attempt at an insult.

    I merely wish to convey that massacring the entire ship when the vast majority of it wasn't on the deck trying to Kill IDF troops, is a little far. Or are you advocating mass killing too now?
    LOL Wow is your knowledge so riddled with gaps.

    They didn't fire on the terrorists FOR AN HOUR. AN HOUR Jet. And 10 people is hardly a massacre so put down the dictionary because you are using the wrong words again.

    Unbelievable you blame the Israelis who came down one at a time, with painball guns, were atttacked FOR AN HOUR with weapons and stun grenades and finally had no choice but to respond with lethal force and you have the audacity not only to crtiiize them but blame poor quality of the video?

    Go to the Jpost. Look at the video section for "war on flotilla ship" and explain how those long sticks in the hands of the terrorists are roses coming to greet the Israelis or that the solider who was thrown overboard simply slipped on his own

    I'll even spoonfeed you. Look at the video 50 seconds in.
    Last edited by texmaster; 06-03-10 at 02:25 AM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #1090
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,298
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    [QUOTE=texmaster;1058784734]
    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post

    LOL Wow is your knowledge so riddled with gaps.

    They didn't fire on the terrorists FOR AN HOUR. AN HOUR Jet. And 10 people is hardly a massacre so put down the dictionary because you are using the wrong words again.

    Unbelievebale you blame the Israelis who came down one at a time, with painball guns, were atttacked FOR AN HOUR with weapons and stun grenades and finally had no choice but to respond with lethal force and you have the audacity not only to crtiiize them but blame poor quality of the video?

    Go to the Jpost. Look at the video section for "war on flotilla ship" and explain how those long sticks in the hands of the terrorists are roses coming to greet the Israelis or that the solider who was thrown overboard simply slipped on his own
    Again you have refuted nothing of what I said. And I was not calling the 10 people a massacre... I was talking about Deejay's advocation that everyone on board SHOULD have been massacred. I did not dispute that the IDF troops had been attacked, I disputed that the first team were armed with ONLY paintball guns, which no one has proven.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •