Page 10 of 147 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast
Results 91 to 100 of 1469

Thread: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

  1. #91
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas



    Here is video it looks like that the person was being hit with a sock. I can't believe that people tend to forget the Uss Liberty that was attacked by Israel also in international waters.






    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 05-31-10 at 12:06 PM.

  2. #92
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,872
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  3. #93
    Sage
    gunner's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2007
    Location
    uk
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 02:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,365

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Apocalypse View Post
    No one has seriously considered that the soldiers are risking their life by boarding a ship of "peaceful activists", mind you.
    You have totally missed the point. Tashah has suggested PR/PC was not on the mind of 'troops on the ground' i fully agree. I,m stating the commanders knew fully what could await the troops.

    Paul
    RIP THE EUROPEAN FORUM 2016

  4. #94
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Yes, but what the world will actually select to watch are the carefully edited Pallywood type videos that reinforce their own bigotry. Remember -- the soldiers just "stormed" the ship and started opening fire on the poor, defenseless "peace" activists.

    Most people lack the intelligence to sort out fact from fiction, and simply react to the way an issue is framed for them. Once the proper words are selected to elicit the desired emotional reaction, they will continue to repeat the mantra even if their eyes SHOULD tell them otherwise. Compounding matters, others jump in with accusations that it is somehow those who are objective who are acting irrationally, and the psy ops is complete.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  5. #95
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post


    Here is video it looks like that the person was being hit with a sock. I can't believe that people tend to forget the Uss Liberty that was attacked by Israel also in international waters.



    Who is the idiot without a clue in the youtube video you posted? Wait whats this. you removed the video. Why? And you replaced it with a propaganda video.
    Last edited by SgtRock; 05-31-10 at 12:05 PM.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  6. #96
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,983

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Israel is not a terrorist nation like the PLO. I'm sure they had a very good reason for storming these boats. We can't trust Hamas with the simply "humanitarian aid" excuse. After all, they were the ones that turned ambulances into military vehicles and fired rockets from humanitarian aid buildings to try and prevent Israel from bombing them.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

  7. #97
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,315
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    Yes, but what the world will actually select to watch are the carefully edited Pallywood type videos that reinforce their own bigotry. Remember -- the soldiers just "stormed" the ship and started opening fire on the poor, defenseless "peace" activists.

    Most people lack the intelligence to sort out fact from fiction, and simply react to the way an issue is framed for them. Once the proper words are selected to elicit the desired emotional reaction, they will continue to repeat the mantra even if their eyes SHOULD tell them otherwise. Compounding matters, others jump in with accusations that it is somehow those who are objective who are acting irrationally, and the psy ops is complete.
    Oh look, a strawman. I don't think I have seen any one actually suggest that. I know I have not.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #98
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    I don't understand why the American government closes its eyes to Israeli crimes against humanity. It just shows the power that lobbying has on the government.

  9. #99
    Banned
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Last Seen
    03-31-11 @ 07:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    2,331

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post

    Here is video it looks like that the person was being hit with a sock. I can't believe that people tend to forget the Uss Liberty that was attacked by Israel also in international waters.


    That looked more like a wooden stick. But on the Uss Liberty it is because the media has twisted the truth with lies that makes it seem like Israel did not know what they were doing.

  10. #100
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:20 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,983

    Re: Israel intercepts Gaza flotilla, says Hamas

    Quote Originally Posted by Gray_Fox_86 View Post
    I don't understand why the American government closes its eyes to Israeli crimes against humanity. It just shows the power that lobbying has on the government.
    Why does the international community close their eyes to the international crimes and human rights violations of the Arab world? I heard a report that originally the IDF soldiers were armed with paint balls and later had to use ammunition because things became violent on the boat. People take a magnifying glass to Israel and accuse them of all the crimes under the sun while their neighbors violate human rights and commit far worse atrocities against Israel. The American government doesn't close it's eyes to Israeli crimes against humanity, America has them wide open. The truth is that there are no Israeli crimes against humanity. Israel is a victim of crimes against humanity.
    When the debate is lost, slander becomes the tool of the loser. -Socrates
    Tired of elections being between the lesser of two evils.

Page 10 of 147 FirstFirst ... 891011122060110 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •