Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast
Results 101 to 110 of 170

Thread: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

  1. #101
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    That was a pretty big jerk on your part. Hope you didn't pull anything too badly.

    Chris Wallace, son of Mike Wallace, Harvard Grad. REGISTERED DEMOCRAT.
    Was he delivering bad info when he ran Meet the Press and worked for NBC?
    Every time I see your name on a post I start singing You're So Lame to Carly Simon's famous tune.

    CLINTON SIGNED THE LAW BROKEN INTO EXISTENCE... ROTFLMFAO... That is poetic justice.
    Two Constitutional lawyers that can't find the right side of the law... Jeezuz is that hilarious.

    When you create law like the one created, it is to stop an activity by making it punishable.
    Just as Dems pushed for the sexual harassment laws that snagged Clinton... LOL.

    What we have here is interesting, ACCORDING TO YOU THESE LAWS DO NOT EXIST FOR DEMOCRAT PRESIDENTS!!! THEY ARE KINGS, TZARs or CHICAGO THUGS.

    Now, to Rendell. Did you notice he did not offer a job?????????????????????????????????
    dOH... DID YOU????????????????????????????
    Let me repeat. Rendell did not offer a job.
    He said... see me later... BIG DIFFERENCE.

    Now go back to reading your favorite comic book... Rules for Radikals.

    This is going to get more interesting... much more interesting.
    Chris Wallace is a punk. I doubt he's ever been a Dem.

    If you and your ilk seriously have your panties in such a knot over this then why weren't you similarly outraged when Bush did it? How about when your other treasonist hero, Ronnie the arms dealer, did the same thing? I bet you were as silent as a bug, weren't you? Ain't that sumpin?

    If you'ld get off your Kool-Aid Pony and do some research into that law you would find it was not intended for this type of thing. Hence, no responsible lawyer, including Repubs, are calling for any action on this.

    Note: you don't see any of the jailhouse lawyers in here saying this was illegal either. Do you?


    It's quite fitting that the sight of my name brings Carly's tunes to your mind. She is a huge Dem supporter. I believe that shows you're not too far gone. Carly is awesome.

    Speaking of czars... you do know which pres started that little habit of presidents... doncha?
    Last edited by ADK_Forever; 05-31-10 at 04:08 PM.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  2. #102
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,452
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Chris Wallace is a punk. I doubt he's ever been a Dem.

    If you and your ilk seriously have your panties in such a knot over this then why weren't you similarly outraged when Bush did it? How about when your other treasonist hero, Ronnie the arms dealer, did the same thing? I bet you were as silent as a bug, weren't you? Ain't that sumpin?

    If you'ld get off your Kool-Aid Pony and do some research into that law you would find it was not intended for this type of thing. Hence, no responsible lawyer, including Repubs, are calling for any action on this.

    Note: you don't see any of the jailhouse lawyers in here saying this was illegal either. Do you?


    It's quite fitting that the sight of my name brings Carly's tunes to your mind. She is a huge Dem supporter. I believe that shows you're not too far gone. Carly is awesome.

    Speaking of czars... you do know which pres started that little habit of presidents... doncha?
    Your comedy routine has me in fits of laughter.

    We both know where this is heading... to more press coverage.
    To an investigation.

    Just sit back and enjoy the show.

    I think Obi and his boyz said it well... something along the lines of keeping boots on necks or throats.
    It's time for them to feel a boot or two. First on the neck, then in the ass.

    What is hilarious is we have Felonius Bill back in the saddle, right in the middle of another Presidential mess. ROTFLOL...

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 05-31-10 at 04:44 PM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  3. #103
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    We both know where this is heading... to more press coverage.

    Just sit back and enjoy the show..
    Absolutely! This is no more than a right wing tantrum.

    There will be no investigation. Why? There is no crime.

    Be careful what you wish for my right wing pal. The more press coverage this gets, the more Repub attorneys say this is not a crime, the more the Repukes look like the whiners and liars that they are.

    I am surely enjoying the Repukes whine about a non issue. And that only makes sense, since they haven't had any real issues of their own for years.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  4. #104
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 05:18 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,452
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Absolutely! This is no more than a right wing tantrum.

    There will be no investigation. Why? There is no crime.

    Be careful what you wish for my right wing pal. The more press coverage this gets, the more Repub attorneys say this is not a crime, the more the Repukes look like the whiners and liars that they are.

    I am surely enjoying the Repukes whine about a non issue. And that only makes sense, since they haven't had any real issues of their own for years.
    :
    Tantrum? I don't do tantrums... unless there is such a thing as a laughing out loud tantrum.

    18 USC 600.
    Signed into law... ROTFLOL... by Felonius Bill.

    Felonius is the gift that keeps on giving:
    Signs the law.
    Breaks the law with Obi's blessing...
    ...and we are supposed to believe a Chicago Machine Thug, and proven perjurer... LOL.

    What will a little investigating hurt?
    Afraid of something? ... LOL

    LINK: YouTube - Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  5. #105
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,462

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    I only have a couple of things to say about this matter.

    If Obama learned how to be a politician in any other city but Chicago I would beleive him more.

    Clinton should be extremely insulted about this. When the white house needed a fall guy, if the story is true, they call Ex-President Clinton. Why? He is known as a dirty dealer and the rule of law doesn't mean anything to him. He should be insulted for the white house even calling him on this.

    Another thing, the public in general should be outraged. The White House tried to take away their choice in Penn. for this position. Elections are not an aceptable way to choose one over the other. The White House has to make that decision for the people of the state. Anybody involved in this should be investigated by an independant investigator that has nothing to do with the government on either side.

    Business as usual should be used as a road to more prosecutions and not as an excuse to continue to do it.

    It is not the White Houses place to choose who can run and who can't to protect a lifetime politician.

    I hope this changes "business as usual"

  6. #106
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Tantrum? I don't do tantrums.
    Waddaya call this?

    ...and we are supposed to believe a Chicago Machine Thug, and proven perjurer... LOL.

    What will a little investigating hurt?
    Afraid of something? ... LOL
    Childish reasoning. The actual law says nothing illegal was done. You don't get to go on a witch hunt, aka Ken Star-like, until legal folks (i.e. the Attorney General) say there might have been a crime. In this case, Repub and Dem attorneys say "Move along folks. Nothing to see here".

    So, move along sonny.
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  7. #107
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    I only have a couple of things to say about this matter.

    If Obama learned how to be a politician in any other city but Chicago I would beleive him more.
    Oi vey! Ya mean that the facts of what did and did not happen don't carry as much weight as where he is from?

    Clinton should be extremely insulted about this.
    Clinton agreed to do this because he knew it was legal.

    Another thing, the public in general should be outraged. The White House tried to take away their choice in Penn. for this position.
    Spare us your indignation. Politicians convince others in their party to not run against a favorite guy all the time. This was no different.

    Business as usual should be used as a road to more prosecutions and not as an excuse to continue to do it.
    Politics, as defined, can be an ugly business. that does not mean that "politics as usual" is illegal or unethical.

    It is not the White Houses place to choose who can run and who can't to protect a lifetime politician.
    Shirley you jest! The president is the leader of his party. It is his role to help his party. One way he can do that is to try to keep folks in certain offices there if they are supportive of his party.

    I hope this changes "business as usual"
    Where were all you self righteous zeolots when Newt Gingrich and Tom Delay were doing this all over the country?

    Can you say, H Y P O C R I T E
    S?
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  8. #108
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Waddaya call this?
    Are you that oblivious to what a tantrum actually means?

    Stating that someone is a proven perjurer isn't a tantrum. And its a fact.

    Now bolding your entire reply.... might want to look into that

    Childish reasoning. The actual law says nothing illegal was done.
    The law does not say that. In fact it says the opposite. Unless you refuse to read it which is obvious in your case.

    You don't get to go on a witch hunt, aka Ken Star-like, until legal folks (i.e. the Attorney General) say there might have been a crime. In this case, Repub and Dem attorneys say "Move along folks. Nothing to see here".

    So, move along sonny. [/B]
    LOL Still fuming we got Slick Willy huh. hahaha

    I love it when liberals bring that up. Yes its all Ken Star's fault Clinton refused to tell the truth.

    You can get back to your Obama shrine now. The candles are getting low
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #109
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:02 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,751

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    Tantrum? I don't do tantrums... unless there is such a thing as a laughing out loud tantrum.

    18 USC 600.
    Signed into law... ROTFLOL... by Felonius Bill.

    Felonius is the gift that keeps on giving:
    Signs the law.
    Breaks the law with Obi's blessing...
    ...and we are supposed to believe a Chicago Machine Thug, and proven perjurer... LOL.

    What will a little investigating hurt?
    Afraid of something? ... LOL

    LINK: YouTube - Clinton, "I did not have sexual relations with that woman...

    .
    Once again, Bush's own ethics lawyer says that Title 5 is the applicable law here, and that no crime was committed. According to you, though, he must be one of those damn Leebruls, to have said that, isn't he?
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  10. #110
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: White House Asked Bill Clinton to Urge Sestak to Drop Out of Senate Race

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Once again, Bush's own ethics lawyer says that Title 5 is the applicable law here, and that no crime was committed. According to you, though, he must be one of those damn Leebruls, to have said that, isn't he?
    Would you post what part of title 5 is applicable?
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

Page 11 of 17 FirstFirst ... 910111213 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •