Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 26

Thread: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

  1. #11
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,803

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You should study up on the, "Pumpkin Papers", then get back with is.

    Joe McCarthy's work exposed many communists within our government. He's a great American. Anyone that says otherwise is ****ed in the head and totally ignorant of the facts.
    If you say so, chief.

    I suppose Reagan never, ever did anything shady either, eh?
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  2. #12
    Technomancer
    Hoplite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    05-08-11 @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,779

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    You should study up on the, "Pumpkin Papers", then get back with is.

    Joe McCarthy's work exposed many communists within our government. He's a great American. Anyone that says otherwise is ****ed in the head and totally ignorant of the facts.
    How does that relate at all to McCarthy?
    I'm Done

    See my last post

  3. #13
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    If you say so, chief.

    I suppose Reagan never, ever did anything shady either, eh?
    You're gonna dig up every Republican you can to support your argument, huh? What's President Reagan have to do with any of this?
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  4. #14
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 08:52 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,465

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Hoplite View Post
    How does that relate at all to McCarthy?
    Read up on the Pumpkin Papers and learn.
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  5. #15
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    ...fess up to what? Are you suggesting that the president is a terrorist?
    He refuses to Honor those who died to give him and us our freedom.

    He refuses to salute the flag or place his hand over his heart while the American national Anthem is being played.

    He does however clutch at his crutch during the above.

    He refuses to take responsibility for his inactions.

    He plunges this Country into more debt than any other President before him.

    Yes in my mind he is a home grown terrorist.

  6. #16
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,803

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    He refuses to Honor those who died to give him and us our freedom.

    He refuses to salute the flag or place his hand over his heart while the American national Anthem is being played.

    He does however clutch at his crutch during the above.

    He refuses to take responsibility for his inactions.

    He plunges this Country into more debt than any other President before him.

    Yes in my mind he is a home grown terrorist.
    So which email did you copy/paste that from? Because all of it is false.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  7. #17
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    PBO supports the SEIU.


    So...yes, I would think he is a terrorist.
    Your train of thought:

    Obama supports the SEIU.
    Some members of the SEIU did something that I think constitutes terrorism.
    That means that Obama is a terrorist.

    Using some simple substitution, we can arrive at this:

    [X] supports the [Republican party]
    Some members of the [Republican party] did something that I think constitutes [a crime]
    That means that [X] is a [criminal]

    Do you still think that that makes sense?
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  8. #18
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    He refuses to Honor those who died to give him and us our freedom.
    Vague and meaningless.

    He refuses to salute the flag or place his hand over his heart while the American national Anthem is being played.

    He does however clutch at his crutch during the above.
    snopes.com: Barack Obama and the National Anthem

    He refuses to take responsibility for his inactions.
    Vague and meaningless.

    He plunges this Country into more debt than any other President before him.
    False.

    Yes in my mind he is a home grown terrorist.
    Absolute ridiculousness that has no place in civilized debate.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  9. #19
    Guru

    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    05-13-11 @ 09:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    4,075
    Blog Entries
    3

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    You may be a mod but you are singularly misinformed on his plunging this Country into greater debt than any other President.

    With regards Snopes, is owned by a Leftwing nut, believe anything they say at your peril.

    Regarding the other points, I judge a man by what he does as well as not only how he expresses himself but also by what he promises and fails to live up to those promises.

    IMO the man is a Terrorist, in so far he has caused more damage to the US than many other Presidents.

    You have your opinion, I have mine.

  10. #20
    Technomancer
    Hoplite's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    05-08-11 @ 03:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    3,779

    Re: Obama security strategy to highlight domestic terrorism

    Quote Originally Posted by apdst View Post
    Read up on the Pumpkin Papers and learn.
    Im familiar with them, can you explain what that has to do with McCarthy?

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    You may be a mod but you are singularly misinformed on his plunging this Country into greater debt than any other President.
    Prove it

    With regards Snopes, is owned by a Leftwing nut, believe anything they say at your peril.
    So because they disagree with you, it's a bad source?

    You have your opinion, I have mine.
    We also have the right to call you out on your opinion and to laugh at you if that opinion turns out to be unfounded.
    I'm Done

    See my last post

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •