Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 81

Thread: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

  1. #21
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Actually, the Christian teachers have the right to spray water all they want, but if they spray water on someone else, without their permission, then they have violated that person's right to their wish to not be sprayed. All rights are based on property, and someone's body is his or her own property. It takes a Liberal to want to see the person who was violated fired too, 'ya Liberal.
    #1 I never said if they did this they didn't voilate the law.

    #2 Of course it isn't liberal to want to keep an athiest teaching athiesm in a public school. What exactly are you smoking today? New supplier?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #22
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    So you approve that this Christan teacher assaulted a person, because of their beliefs? I thought the continuation was something that the conservatives fought for instead it looks like you are someone who is a hypocrite.

  3. #23
    Sage
    Caine's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    10-05-17 @ 01:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    23,336

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Of course it does. You cannot prove God doesn't exist so if you believe He doesn't that requires faith.
    Sure, if you say so...
    "I condemn the ideology of White Supremacy and Nazism. They are thugs, criminals, and repugnant, and are against what I believe to be "The American Way" "
    Thus my obligatory condemnation of White supremacy will now be in every post, lest I be accused of supporting it because I didn't mention it specifically every time I post.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by Toothpicvic View Post
    Note to Mods - link is NBC News - video is embedded in blog

    Teachers in hot "holy" water. - Snake Snake's MySpace Blog |

    Apparently they think their "1st Amendment" rights (to spray a fellow teacher with a squirt bottle) were violated - but apparently they weren't violating hers by attacking her for expressing her religious views.

    BTW, why is it that these self-professed "Christian" bytches are always fat? Isn't gluttony a sin?
    I love how that teabrain hag is trying to spin it as a 'breach of the first amendment'. No, dummy, it's not. Try again.

    The Freedom to upbraid a fellow teacher in front of students?-- that's covered under which amendment.

    Can't the tea party at least try to be consistent and back things that aren't far-right issues.

  5. #25
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:30 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,725

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    #1 I never said if they did this they didn't voilate the law.

    #2 Of course it isn't liberal to want to keep an athiest teaching athiesm in a public school. What exactly are you smoking today? New supplier?
    It is Liberal to interpret the Constitution is a loose constructionist way, which is exactly what you are doing.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  6. #26
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Of course it does. You cannot prove God doesn't exist so if you believe He doesn't that requires faith.
    Are you aware of the massive fallacy in your logic?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  7. #27
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by RyrineaHaruno View Post
    So you approve that this Christan teacher assaulted a person, because of their beliefs? I thought the continuation was something that the conservatives fought for instead it looks like you are someone who is a hypocrite.
    Of course I never said that either. Please try reading what I said not what you want it to say.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #28
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Are you aware of the massive fallacy in your logic?
    I understand you can't debate it. Its ok, you aren't the first
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  9. #29
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    It is Liberal to interpret the Constitution is a loose constructionist way, which is exactly what you are doing.
    Be extremely specific. How am I doing this?

    I've got my popcorn ready
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #30
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Teachers suspended for spraying non-Christian teacher w/ squirt bottle

    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    Sure, if you say so...
    If you can prove God doesn't exist feel free to display it
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •