Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 218

Thread: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

  1. #1
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements


    (NewsCore) - A 58-year-old British transsexual Tuesday lost her court battle over the state-funded health service's refusal to pay for a breast enlargement, which she claimed violated her human rights.

    Identified only as "C" for legal reasons, the gender identity disorder (GID) sufferer -- referring to people unhappy with their sex -- has been living as a woman for more than a decade.

    Her breasts failed to develop sufficiently following hormonal treatment, leaving her in physical and psychological "limbo."

    The transsexual, who is from the Reading area west of London, challenged the local National Health Service branch's refusal to pay for breast augmentation surgery, at a cost of 2,300 ($3,300).


    Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements




    Well what kind of savage nation won't even pay for fake breasts for men who want to be girls?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  2. #2
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    12-10-17 @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    I am glad they told him no. Cosmetic surgery should never be paid for by tax payers. If he wishes to be pretend to be a woman then he should pay for it himself. He should pay for his own hormones/pills, his quack who is recommend that he get a sex change and sex change operation if he wishes to pretend to be woman by altering his physical appearance.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  3. #3
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,445
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Quote Originally Posted by jamesrage View Post
    I am glad they told him no. Cosmetic surgery should never be paid for by tax payers. If he wishes to be pretend to be a woman then he should pay for it himself. He should pay for his own hormones/pills, his quack who is recommend that he get a sex change and sex change operation if he wishes to pretend to be woman by altering his physical appearance.
    Let me play CommiLib for a moment.
    Clothes pin on the nose... ok... here we go...

    Health care is a right, and this falls under mental health care. With fine breasticles she/he/it would have the self confidence to grace society with her/his/its skills, and this would SAVE money down the road in mental health care costs.

    Give her/him/it her/his/its titties. It's her/his/its human right, and it will SAVE money in the long run.


    Clothes pin off... back to sanity.
    Sound like a CommiLib to you?

    .
    Last edited by zimmer; 05-26-10 at 11:15 AM.
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  4. #4
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Issues like these are silly. . . especially when people are thrown off when someone's gender-identity issues are tossed into the subject.

    Would a woman be able to get a breast enlargement *just* because she wanted to? Likely, no.
    The only time in which it would be remotely acceptable is if the already existing breast was reduced or removed for medical reasons.
    Never to put one there that wasn't there to begin with.

    So 'transsexual' part has nothing to do with the issue in question.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  5. #5
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    Issues like these are silly. . . especially when people are thrown off when someone's gender-identity issues are tossed into the subject.

    Would a woman be able to get a breast enlargement *just* because she wanted to? Likely, no.
    The only time in which it would be remotely acceptable is if the already existing breast was reduced or removed for medical reasons.
    Never to put one there that wasn't there to begin with.

    So 'transsexual' part has nothing to do with the issue in question.




    Sure it does. some dood wanted boobs, they said no.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  6. #6
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    United States
    Last Seen
    01-21-16 @ 12:21 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    51,124

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Well what kind of savage nation won't even pay for fake breasts for men who want to be girls?
    Love you're avatar

  7. #7
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Sure it does. some dood wanted boobs, they said no.
    You have to let that go. . . because if you don't then some women (who are accepted as being the gender with breasts) will see a loophole and try to get one.

    the state needs to take a standard view - very blanket - no breast enlargements unless yours was altered or removed. . . gender not-specified.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  8. #8
    Educating the Ignorant
    zimmer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:39 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    14,445
    Blog Entries
    12

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Quote Originally Posted by Jerry View Post
    Love you're avatar
    I was looking at it too, and thinking he's trying to raise Obama's ire.

    BTW, I think there's a hit song in this story for the The Bloodhound Gang.

    .
    The Clintons are what happens...
    when you have NO MORAL COMPASS.

  9. #9
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,571

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    You have to let that go. . . because if you don't then some women (who are accepted as being the gender with breasts) will see a loophole and try to get one.

    the state needs to take a standard view - very blanket - no breast enlargements unless yours was altered or removed. . . gender not-specified.




    what about man-boobs? What if he want's em back?
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  10. #10
    Advisor Pitwolfy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    Tennessee
    Last Seen
    05-09-13 @ 08:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    456

    Re: Transexual Loses Bid For State-Paid Breast Enlargements

    Thank ya'll for this!! I needed the laughs !!

    My son: "Mom? Don't you have a butt to fix?"
    كافر

Page 1 of 22 12311 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •