Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 58

Thread: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

  1. #21
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:59 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,158

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    Think Great Wall of China design. I don't know if anyone has ever climbed over or dug under it.
    Are you forgetting the stupid Mongolians? They always haf-a break down a ****y wall:
    YouTube- South Park's "****y Wall" Part 2

  2. #22
    Sage

    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:40 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    8,351

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border | Reuters

    So much for Felipe.... or maybe Barry just got up on the wrong side of the bed this morning.

    Wholesale Flip Flops - Wholesale Sandals - Discount Flip Flops - DollarDays

    OK…. It’s a start, but we need about 10 times this many troops on that border.
    ten times, we have 100K troops to protect Afghanistan. How about bring our troops home and protect our border.

  3. #23
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by washunut View Post
    ten times, we have 100K troops to protect Afghanistan. How about bring our troops home and protect our border.
    Works for me.... maybe Barry was too stoned in the late 70’s and 80’s to learn the Afghan lesson.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  4. #24
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    02-16-11 @ 08:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    36,915
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by zimmer View Post
    No, no, no... with mines.

    Mines are a cheap, effective deterrent, and when one guy goes back home with a leg and arm missing, and it's blown across the TV stations of Mehiko and South America, we couldn't have more effective advertising that we mean business.

    .
    How about we do it this way...

    Any captured illegals we find in the US are sent to work camps to build the wall. Not just any wall but think Great Wall of China with a modern update. Infrared sensors, guard towers with huge spotlights, turrets for some of those nonlethal weapons that are being developed like T-RAD.

    And every time a work camp is abandoned, the last thing done is to turn the work camp into an immigration center. That way there's no excuse for not making it through with proper papers.

  5. #25
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,600

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Works for me.... maybe Barry was too stoned in the late 70’s and 80’s to learn the Afghan lesson.
    I dont think stoned is the proper terminology for someone smoking crack...though I read there was a 'boned' in the process for him...

  6. #26
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    I dont think stoned is the proper terminology for someone smoking crack...though I read there was a 'boned' in the process for him...
    Hmmmmm..... wonder if Barry is a top or a bottom.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #27
    Cheese
    Aunt Spiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Sasnakra
    Last Seen
    09-10-16 @ 06:10 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,433

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Waste of time.


    Build the gawdamn wall already.
    1200 is just appeasing what Obama thinks is the masses. . . it's nothing and will do nothing thus, he's all for it.

    A wall will be a waste of time, and money, as well - I'm quite sure they know where the border is, it doesn't need to be outlined for them.
    A screaming comes across the sky.
    It has happened before, but there is nothing to compare it to now.
    Pynchon - Gravity's Rainbow

  8. #28
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by Aunt Spiker View Post
    1200 is just appeasing what Obama thinks is the masses. . . it's nothing and will do nothing thus, he's all for it.

    A wall will be a waste of time, and money, as well - I'm quite sure they know where the border is, it doesn't need to be outlined for them.
    That's the whole point of a wall..... they know where the border is, they just don't give a ****.

    Build a wall and put the military out there for "training" purposes.... with loaded guns.

    **** these invading Illegal Alien bastards.
    Last edited by Crunch; 05-25-10 at 08:02 PM.
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  9. #29
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Waste of time.


    Build the gawdamn wall already.
    Yeah, because those always work.



    How about making hiring undocumented workers a felony with a mandatory fine of $5,000 per worker?

    Start a 800 hotline for reporting businesses that hire workers. And give ICE a mandate to follow up every call.

    Of course, the cost of California wines and produce would skyrocket.

  10. #30
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 05:08 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,260

    Re: Obama sending 1,200 troops to Mexico border

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Yeah, because those always work.



    How about making hiring undocumented workers a felony with a mandatory fine of $5,000 per worker?

    Start a 800 hotline for reporting businesses that hire workers. And give ICE a mandate to follow up every call.

    Of course, the cost of California wines and produce would skyrocket.



    I'd make it a felony and add jail time.


    And thats a fence hoss, not a wall.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •