Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 128

Thread: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

  1. #81
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    What if you receive a call to that residence due to a domestic disturbance, and a white guy answers the door holding a Budweiser and wearing a NASCAR t-shirt? You ask to see his ID, and he can't find it.

    Do you haul him in for suspected illegal immigration?
    Does he speak English? Does he try to hand you a Mexican ID card?

    Its hysterical wathing you liberals fail miserably trying to cast this pretending all illegals are non white or even all Hispanic.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #82
    Enemy Combatant
    Kandahar's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Washington, DC
    Last Seen
    10-15-13 @ 08:47 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    20,688

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Does he speak English?
    Suppose he's drunk and you can't understand anything he's saying. But he's a white guy wearing a NASCAR shirt and drinking a Budweiser. Do you haul him in for illegal immigration?

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster
    Does he try to hand you a Mexican ID card?
    No, and neither do illegal immigrants. Don't be a moron.

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster
    Its hysterical wathing you liberals fail miserably trying to cast this pretending all illegals are non white or even all Hispanic.
    You just mentioned *Mexican* ID cards. It's pretty clear who you're talking about, no matter how much you insist otherwise.
    Are you coming to bed?
    I can't. This is important.
    What?
    Someone is WRONG on the internet! -XKCD

  3. #83
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,427

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    [GOOGLE][/GOOGLE]
    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    What if you receive a call to that residence due to a domestic disturbance, and a white guy answers the door holding a Budweiser and wearing a NASCAR t-shirt? You ask to see his ID, and he can't find it.

    Do you haul him in for suspected illegal immigration?
    Even if he doesn't have his actual papers if he gives his name and DL number the cop can check him out. They all have computers in their cars.

  4. #84
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,874

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Let's see, the FED told Arizona that they may decline to deport illegals that are referred to ICE by the authorities in Arizona. I guess that shows everyone just how much authority the lawmen in Arizona have.

    Apparently not near as much as they seem to think they have.

    I guess they'll have to deport the illegals themselves. This is going to require a huge increase in taxes for the residents of Arizona. They are not going to be happy about that.

    If AZ thinks that they are going to tell ICE how to do their job, they are sadly mistaken. I feel sorry for AZ. Walking across the desert to find American jobs has always been the mark of the extreme poor from Mexico. Those with family backing pay their way across the border and ride over in air conditioned cars that cross in TX and CA. Why don't we hear about illegals crossing in New Mexico (just curious)?

    ICE is simply telling AZ to bug off. You're on your own. Secede and you'll be part of Mexico in a few years.

    AZ, it's your move.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  5. #85
    Sage

    Mason66's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    19,427

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    Let's see, the FED told Arizona that they may decline to deport illegals that are referred to ICE by the authorities in Arizona. I guess that shows everyone just how much authority the lawmen in Arizona have.

    Apparently not near as much as they seem to think they have.

    I guess they'll have to deport the illegals themselves. This is going to require a huge increase in taxes for the residents of Arizona. They are not going to be happy about that.

    If AZ thinks that they are going to tell ICE how to do their job, they are sadly mistaken. I feel sorry for AZ. Walking across the desert to find American jobs has always been the mark of the extreme poor from Mexico. Those with family backing pay their way across the border and ride over in air conditioned cars that cross in TX and CA. Why don't we hear about illegals crossing in New Mexico (just curious)?

    ICE is simply telling AZ to bug off. You're on your own. Secede and you'll be part of Mexico in a few years.

    AZ, it's your move.
    And you agree with the Fed not deporting illegal criminals?

  6. #86
    Why so serious?

    Moon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Washington State
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 11:12 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,267

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Kandahar View Post
    No, and neither do illegal immigrants. Don't be a moron.
    No, never.
    Ms. Colotl was pulled over March 29 by a campus officer at Kennesaw State University in suburban Atlanta, where she is two semesters from graduation, for “impeding the flow of traffic.” After she presented the officer an expired Mexican passport instead of a valid driver’s license, she was arrested and taken to a county jail, where she acknowledged being an illegal immigrant.

    Link
    Well, maybe sometimes.
    "I believe in a Spinoza's God who reveals himself in the harmony of all that exists, but not in a God who concerns himself with the fate and actions of human beings."

    --Albert Einstein, 1929

  7. #87
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Cheney is responsible for this oil spill even though he was only carrying out bush's agenda.

    Now, if you want to ex post facto blame Obama that's to be expected.

  8. #88
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,874

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    And you agree with the Fed not deporting illegal criminals?
    The FED does deport illegals. I agree with them not taking illegals off the hands of Arizona's bigoted laws.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  9. #89
    Sage
    jamesrage's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    A place where common sense exists
    Last Seen
    Yesterday @ 09:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    31,067

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    The FED does deport illegals. I agree with them not taking illegals off the hands of Arizona's bigoted laws.
    How are Arizona's laws bigoted? Can you point to where in HB1070 it is bigoted?


    Here is HB 1070, it's only 17 pages so it should be easy for you to point out any racial discrimination, bigotry or racial profiling.

    http://www.azleg.gov/legtext/49leg/2r/bills/sb1070s.pdf
    Last edited by jamesrage; 05-22-10 at 07:06 PM.
    "A nation can survive its fools, and even the ambitious. But it cannot survive treason from within. An enemy at the gates is less formidable, for he is known and carries his banner openly. But the traitor moves amongst those within the gate freely, his sly whispers rustling through all the alleys, heard in the very halls of government itself. For the traitor appears not a traitor; he speaks in accents familiar to his victims, and he wears their face and their arguments, he appeals to the baseness that lies deep in the hearts of all men. He rots the soul of a nation, he works secretly and unknown in the night to undermine the pillars of the city, he infects the body politic so that it can no longer resist. A murder is less to fear"

    Cicero Marcus Tullius

  10. #90
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Top Official Says Feds May Not Process Illegals Referred From Arizona

    Quote Originally Posted by Vic Mango View Post
    Besides the obvious instances, reasonable suspicion is still at the discretion of the LEO, hence the key word suspicion. If I, a hispanic, am walking with my white friend and neither of us has our id, which one of us has a greater chance of being detained further in Arizona. What if me and my family pack in my Cavalier to go to Wal-Mart? A car full of hispanics?? Reasonable suspicion right there. I can already hear the hateful posts of many conservatives on this thread, but Ill ask it anyway. What does an illegal immigrant look like?
    Neither one of you. According to the law, you have to be stopped for something else before a law enforcement officer can inquire into your immigration status...
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7891011 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •