Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 127

Thread: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

  1. #41
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Not giving a press conference on it means he is neglecting it?
    Yes, he's too busy sucking up to the presidente of Mexico.

  2. #42
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Both or neither.... but the standard has to be the same.

    Let's face it, neither one is responsible for every bird that falls, but both are or will be held responsible.... that's just the way the world works.

    Every bird that fell during Bush's watch was used to crucify him for 8 years. We'll only have 4 years or less to do the same for Barry.... live with it, learn to love it, you probably won't have another chance in your life time.
    But you are arguing against nameless people, not me. I made the argument this time, and I did not crucify Bush over not being at Katrina. Don't use what others do to argue against me. Stick to arguing what I say.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #43
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    BBC News - 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report


    This is some serious **** the repercussions could be dire, I mean it's not as if they could go to war... could they? Highly doubt it, but this has serious implications not only on South Korea but for you in the US too.
    Technically speaking ... they are still at war. The war never officially ended ... a cease fire was declared and the conflict ended... the war did not.

    The North is asking to be obliterated. This would cause another conflict in Korea... in which the North is the enemy. The Pyongyang made a grave error and needs to be delt with. It's time for Kim Jong Ill and his family to be removed and for the North to be put in permenant check.

  4. #44
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    05-21-10 @ 05:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    Technically speaking ... they are still at war. The war never officially ended ... a cease fire was declared and the conflict ended... the war did not.

    The North is asking to be obliterated. This would cause another conflict in Korea... in which the North is the enemy. The Pyongyang made a grave error and needs to be delt with. It's time for Kim Jong Ill and his family to be removed and for the North to be put in permenant check.
    Well, thats a laudable goal . . . and how would you suggest accomplishing it? As in my prior post, the two most direct methods: military and UN security council are impossible. In the latter, the Chinese have veto power. In the former, the North Koreans have intermediate range missles and nuclear weapons which I'm certain they would use.
    Should we just ask them nicely? Shake a shame shame finger at them? Stop food shipments so the people starve? Options are a bit lacking.

  5. #45
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    virginia
    Last Seen
    04-01-13 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Private
    Posts
    16,881
    Blog Entries
    19

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by hoops View Post
    Well, thats a laudable goal . . . and how would you suggest accomplishing it? As in my prior post, the two most direct methods: military and UN security council are impossible. In the latter, the Chinese have veto power. In the former, the North Koreans have intermediate range missles and nuclear weapons which I'm certain they would use.
    Should we just ask them nicely? Shake a shame shame finger at them? Stop food shipments so the people starve? Options are a bit lacking.
    India is not very friendly with China, now. Now, if India were to get involved somehow it would make it interesting.

  6. #46
    Guru
    Crunch's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Last Seen
    12-21-10 @ 05:24 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,063

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    But you are arguing against nameless people, not me. I made the argument this time, and I did not crucify Bush over not being at Katrina. Don't use what others do to argue against me. Stick to arguing what I say.
    An I supposed to click my heels when I say yes sir?
    There is no such thing as a “Natural Born Dual-Citizen“.

    Originally Posted by PogueMoran
    I didnt have to read the article to tell you that you cant read.

  7. #47
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:11 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,331
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    An I supposed to click my heels when I say yes sir?
    Nah, you can make the argument, and I will make it look bad again.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  8. #48
    User
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    05-21-10 @ 05:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    22

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by LiberalAvenger View Post
    India is not very friendly with China, now. Now, if India were to get involved somehow it would make it interesting.
    Interesting, or nightmarish. I think humans are too good at killing each other to survive another world war.

  9. #49
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    It's time for Kim Jong Ill and his family to be removed and for the North to be put in permenant check.
    You willing to sign up to be one of those that goes over there to fight it? You willing to sacrifice over a million lives (the lives that will be lost within a matter of less than a couple of months)?

    It's easy to play god on the internet isn't it? But the reality of the situation dictates that we do not go for a full-out war with North Korea over this.

  10. #50
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by hoops View Post
    Well, thats a laudable goal . . . and how would you suggest accomplishing it? As in my prior post, the two most direct methods: military and UN security council are impossible. In the latter, the Chinese have veto power. In the former, the North Koreans have intermediate range missles and nuclear weapons which I'm certain they would use.
    Should we just ask them nicely? Shake a shame shame finger at them? Stop food shipments so the people starve? Options are a bit lacking.
    Do you really think those food shipments are reaching the poor? Most of that food lands in the pantrys of rich people in Pyongyang. Seriously, the South Koreans need to bomb the hell out of North Korea. Japan would be glad to help and the Chinese are not going to do **** becaue it isn't in their interest to do so.

    The Chinese have repeatedly told King Jong Jackoff to behave. He has failed to listen and now ... his ass will get handed to him while the Chinese stand by and watch.

Page 5 of 13 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •