Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast
Results 111 to 120 of 127

Thread: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

  1. #111
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    The former USSR and the current PRC. Without their support, the DPRK would have collapsed long ago.
    Maybe true

    which is why we should have elminated NK when we had the chance



  2. #112
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Some people just need to get out of their comfortable existance and see the rest of the world sometime to understand that the world isn't all like Peoria...
    you are making assumptions which are not based on fact



  3. #113
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Maybe true

    which is why we should have elminated NK when we had the chance
    And when WAS that chance? You don't remember 1950-1953 very well, do you? Open a bloody history book!
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  4. #114
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are making assumptions which are not based on fact
    You are making assumptions of the world based on that kind of existance. Do you really have any idea what is going on in this part of the world?
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  5. #115
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    You are making assumptions of the world based on that kind of existance. Do you really have any idea what is going on in this part of the world?
    yes, how about you?



  6. #116
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    yes, how about you?
    If you had read my posts, you would note that I in fact DO have a lot of experience in this part of the world, given that I have lived in it most of my adult life and have BEEN to the DPRK border and actually was "technically" inside the DPRK for about an hour in 1999.

    You are displaying an absolute ignorance of the forces at play in this current situation as well as historically.
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  7. #117
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    If you had read my posts, you would note that I in fact DO have a lot of experience in this part of the world, given that I have lived in it most of my adult life and have BEEN to the DPRK border and actually was "technically" inside the DPRK for about an hour in 1999.

    You are displaying an absolute ignorance of the forces at play in this current situation as well as historically.
    you have no idea what other people on this board have done or what they know or what say branch of the military or intelligence services they may have been associated with.



  8. #118
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,287
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you have no idea what other people on this board have done or what they know or what say branch of the military or intelligence services they may have been associated with.
    Are you honestly now suggesting that you were part of an intelligence service that monitored the daily lives and thoughts of North Koreans...

  9. #119
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by Jetboogieman View Post
    Are you honestly now suggesting that you were part of an intelligence service that monitored the daily lives and thoughts of North Koreans...
    If I had been I sure wouldn't discuss it here




  10. #120
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: 'North Korean torpedo' sank South's navy ship - report

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you have no idea what other people on this board have done or what they know or what say branch of the military or intelligence services they may have been associated with.
    Then why are you displaying SO MUCH ignorance over not only the sitution INSIDE the DPRK, but also the geopolitical implications of a conflict on the Korean peninsula?
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

Page 12 of 13 FirstFirst ... 210111213 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •