Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 330

Thread: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

  1. #281
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    can you get any smaller?

  2. #282
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    can you get any smaller?
    I don't like you, but you fried the guy you were arguing with pretty good.

  3. #283
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:15 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,349
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    his campaign spokesmen told politico...

    LOL!

    but his RADIO AD said: "I OPPOSED THE HEALTH CARE BILL"

    unbelievable
    Almost all liberals opposed certain aspects of the health care bill. He has also said he supported part of it, and would not support repealing it. Hrmmm......
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #284
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No, you'll just send in someone else's information and pass it off as your own.
    you are rather cowardly, several people on this board know who I am

    you afraid your moronic claims about me will cost you some jack? Or are you just mad that deep down you realize I really am far better educated on matters having to do with constitutional law?



  5. #285
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you are rather cowardly, several people on this board know who I am

    you afraid your moronic claims about me will cost you some jack? Or are you just mad that deep down you realize I really am far better educated on matters having to do with constitutional law?
    He isn't mad, he's just doubtful which he should be, besides, not many people have $10,000 to throw away.

  6. #286
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    He isn't mad, he's just doubtful which he should be, besides, not many people have $10,000 to throw away.
    in my case it would be his 10,000 he is throwing away. I never make a wager I know I might lose just as I never ask a question that I do not already know the answer to. He's a clown and he lost. Nothing is dumber than claiming you can disprove what someone says about themselves unless you know who they are. The only time you can do that is if someone were to say something No one could have done--for example if somene said they ran a mile in a track meet in 3 minutes flat or high jumped 10 feet or beat say Roger Federer in a Wimbledon final (in the year he won it)

    If you told me you were a Rhodes Scholar who graduated first in your class at MIT and had an IQ of 190 I might doubt it bu since I am sure there have been Rhodes scholars from MIT I could not prove you a liar without far more information



  7. #287
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    in my case it would be his 10,000 he is throwing away. I never make a wager I know I might lose just as I never ask a question that I do not already know the answer to. He's a clown and he lost. Nothing is dumber than claiming you can disprove what someone says about themselves unless you know who they are. The only time you can do that is if someone were to say something No one could have done--for example if somene said they ran a mile in a track meet in 3 minutes flat or high jumped 10 feet or beat say Roger Federer in a Wimbledon final (in the year he won it)

    If you told me you were a Rhodes Scholar who graduated first in your class at MIT and had an IQ of 190 I might doubt it bu since I am sure there have been Rhodes scholars from MIT I could not prove you a liar without far more information
    I have lost nothing, you claim you have lectured at Law schools, well prove it. It is not my job to prove your claims, it is yours. So since you call me a coward, let's see you post your name so we can verify your claims. Who's the real coward? You, because you will be proven a fraud and liar.

  8. #288
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,769

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    I have lost nothing, you claim you have lectured at Law schools, well prove it. It is not my job to prove your claims, it is yours. So since you call me a coward, let's see you post your name so we can verify your claims. Who's the real coward? You, because you will be proven a fraud and liar.

    Yawn

    your obsession is duly noted

    put up the gold or close your hole



  9. #289
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Yawn

    your obsession is duly noted

    put up the gold or close your hole
    Why would I put money to people I don't trust to not lie?

    Seriously you claim to have lectured at law schools and expect someone to send $10,000 to someone they don't trust? Gimme a break.

    And your cowardice is noted as well as your fraud and lying.

  10. #290
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 06:22 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,740

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Issues - Mark Critz for Congress

    He looks like an anti-abortion democrat. Nothing really out of the mainstream of the democratic party.


    Thats a bit simplistic. As i've already shown, he is a little to the right of bush.
    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

Page 29 of 33 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •