Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast
Results 181 to 190 of 330

Thread: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

  1. #181
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    No, your ego just thinks you do.
    Yawn-you just get mad because you aren't educated in this subject and you feel that emotobabbling is equivalent to more than a quarter century of study and practicing law-with an emphasis on constitutional and civil rights.



  2. #182
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    changing the issue? lame

    we know what the founders based the constitution on
    we know the assumptions they worked under
    we have their writings contemporaneous with the Constitution

    you are just being plain stupid now
    How am I changing the issue? Replying to something you say is changing the issue? That doesn't make any sense at all.

  3. #183
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Yawn-you just get mad because you aren't educated in this subject and you feel that emotobabbling is equivalent to more than a quarter century of study and practicing law-with an emphasis on constitutional and civil rights.
    And yet this bill has been passed by those that DO actually have experieince with law and the constitution. And here we have the aquackers such as you that are just making rhetoric.

    If it is unconstitutional, then it shouldn't have ANY PROBLEM getting struck down. Yet, it passed.

    Again, you do nothing but continue the lie of you somehow having knowledge of and boasting that you lecture at law schools. Pathetic.

  4. #184
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    And yet this bill has been passed by those that DO actually have experieince with law and the constitution. And here we have the aquackers such as you that are just making rhetoric.

    If it is unconstitutional, then it shouldn't have ANY PROBLEM getting struck down. Yet, it passed.

    Again, you do nothing but continue the lie of you somehow having knowledge of and boasting that you lecture at law schools. Pathetic.
    i recall braying jackasses saying the same thing when I said that the dem passed Brady bill was unconstitutional on tenth amendment grounds. Gee guess what happened.

    and I readily admit that the courts allow alot of unconstitutional laws to remain-its been a sick trend since FDR threatened to pack the court and Charles Evan Hughes started allowing alot of FDR BS to stand

    but I suspect this silly health care bill is going to take major hits in the courts

    your claim that I am lying is really moronic because I know who I am and you do not so you post what you hope is true without any factual basis to back it up

    since you are so sure I will offer you the same terms I offered some other clown-you agree to a ten thousand dollar donation to this site and I will give Captain C or Tashah all the information needed to prove my claim. If I do that you pay up. If not, I will give the site the same amount. I will even give references including a very well known national radio personality who attended one of my lectures.



  5. #185
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    The only reason you made that offer is because you know no one would do that.

  6. #186
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    The only reason you made that offer is because you know no one would do that.
    I am in the put up or shut up school



  7. #187
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    I am in the put up or shut up school
    Then put up hypocrite.

  8. #188
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 08:26 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,299

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    Haha you just keep making yourself look foolish. I clearly stated in my post that I was refering to section 8 of the constitution in which it says provide. Please learn to read.
    And please learn what our FOUNDERS put into the Constitution. Grow up

  9. #189
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 10:56 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,809

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    Then put up hypocrite.
    sorry I don't work for free put up some jack or get off my back



  10. #190
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    And please learn what our FOUNDERS put into the Constitution. Grow up
    Haha, I like how you post things completely irrelevant to the conversation. Anyways, thanks for stoppiing your posts after I proved you wrong in the whole provide v. promote thing. I appreciate you letting the big boys talk.

Page 19 of 33 FirstFirst ... 9171819202129 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •