Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast
Results 151 to 160 of 330

Thread: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

  1. #151
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    Yes, I have, but it doesn't mean they are right. Just because you take something to trial doesn't mean you will win. Once again, please quote what it is that is unconstitutional in the healthcare bill.
    I just did. The health care bill forces people to buy a private product enforced by the government.

    What part of that don't you understand?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #152
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Messiah? Obamunism? No wonder the far-right isn't taken seriously and tossed away like garbage.
    you scream far right everytime someone doesn't get down and kisses Obama's butt.

    That is what happens when you are a moonbat barking loon lefty



  3. #153
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    So filing a suit is automatic evidence that the government is wrong?
    If you hadn't dishonestly cut off the rest of my post, you would have seen the evidence.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #154
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Last Seen
    08-29-17 @ 09:28 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Left
    Posts
    16,575

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    you scream far right everytime someone doesn't get down and kisses Obama's butt.

    That is what happens when you are a moonbat barking loon lefty
    Sorry, but no I don't. In fact I have disagreed with the health care bill. You however use moronic terms that show just how irrelevant you on the far right really are.

  5. #155
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I just did. The health care bill forces people to buy a private product enforced by the government.

    What part of that don't you understand?
    You don't read. QUOTE DIRECLY FROM THE HEALTHCARE BILL WHERE IT SAYS THAT.

  6. #156
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,259

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    You are the one claiming it is unconstitutional but you have still failed to quote exactly what is unconstitutional. That's like me saying Bush should have been impeached but not saying why.
    17 State AG's believe it is unconstitutional and the courts will decide. Now you show me where it is in the Constitution that the govt. can require a private citizen to purchase a personal responsibility item? Healthcare is an individual responsibility and nothing in the Constitution supports the government's efforts to force people to buy insurance. You claim it isn't in the bill which means you haven't even read the bill.

  7. #157
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    Sorry, but no I don't. In fact I have disagreed with the health care bill. You however use moronic terms that show just how irrelevant you on the far right really are.
    your childish labels of me are of no concern

    you aren't smart enough to determine what is far right



  8. #158
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    17 State AG's believe it is unconstitutional and the courts will decide. Now you show me where it is in the Constitution that the govt. can require a private citizen to purchase a personal responsibility item? Healthcare is an individual responsibility and nothing in the Constitution supports the government's efforts to force people to buy insurance. You claim it isn't in the bill which means you haven't even read the bill.
    the left believes that the general welfare clause allows anything and everything that the left wants



  9. #159
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Last Seen
    02-12-11 @ 12:32 PM
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    939

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    17 State AG's believe it is unconstitutional and the courts will decide. Now you show me where it is in the Constitution that the govt. can require a private citizen to purchase a personal responsibility item? Healthcare is an individual responsibility and nothing in the Constitution supports the government's efforts to force people to buy insurance. You claim it isn't in the bill which means you haven't even read the bill.
    No I haven't read every page, have you? When you quote from the bill where the government forces people to buy insurance, I will say how it is constitutional. You know what, I know you won't do that but I'll just tell you what I'm going to say right now. Section 8 of the constitution says Congress has the ability to provide for the general welfare for the United States. And I consider healthcare part of the general welfare. The necessary and proper clause also reinforces it.
    Last edited by pro-bipartisan; 05-19-10 at 10:20 PM.

  10. #160
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:58 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,259

    Re: Mark Critz Defeats Tim Burns in Pennsylvania Special Election for Murtha's Seat

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    No I haven't read every page, have you? When you quote from the bill where the government forces people to buy insurance, I will say how it is constitutional. You know what, I know you won't do that but I'll just tell you what I'm going to say right now. Section 8 of the constitution says Congress has the ability to provide for the general welfare for the United States. And I consider healthcare part of the general welfare.
    Of course you believe it is part of the general welfare because as a liberal you know what is best for everyone else. Trouble is most liberals cannot even take care of themselves. The Constitutions says PROMOTE, NOT PROVIDE for Domestic Welfare. Maybe you ought to learn the definition of both words.

    Read the bill and then get back to me. You can Google the claim and then come back and apologize. I am not going to waste any further time with kids who are out of their element and are intellectually challenged. Obama has sold you a bill of goods and from what I can see you are going to be dependent on liberalism for a long, long time.

Page 16 of 33 FirstFirst ... 6141516171826 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •