Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 169

Thread: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

  1. #121
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    Who is Cark Roove? You are indeed confused as you bought into the Obama rhetoric and ignore the Obama results. I do feel your pain.

    It doesn't matter to you the content of the source...
    Did you type that with a straight face? Seriously


    again...

    Blumenthal is a Republican?

    Judicial Watch? Seriously? Why don't you just point people to Carl Roove's blog?
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  2. #122
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Did you type that with a straight face? Seriously


    again...

    Blumenthal is a Republican?

    Judicial Watch? Seriously? Why don't you just point people to Carl Roove's blog?
    Yep, who is carl roove? You really are confused so thanks for admitting it.

    I don't blame you, so much hope and so little to show for it. I would be confused too if I bought the rhetoric and got to little return on my investment.

    Thought Blumenthal was a Democrat in Connecticut but after Chris Dodd and his involvement with Countrywide, I doubt you have the ability to even comprehend what is legal and illegal.

  3. #123
    ANTI**ANTIFA
    ReverendHellh0und's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Temple of Solomon
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:17 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    75,502

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    I realize you people hate those news orgs but, they do expose Repub talking points, which I suppose is why you don't like them. ?


    Media matters, and moveon.org are "news organizations" to you?


    Let evil swiftly befall those who have wrongly condemned us

  4. #124
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by pro-bipartisan View Post
    Don't act like the same wouldn't happen if roles reversed.

    No, I don't think that the same would happen. Honestly, and although in the recent times Repubs have moved more toward demo ideals of circling the wagons of their own misdeeds, however, the general road that happens is that demo's would circle the wagons, and dismiss this outright lie, and character flaw for the ends, while repubs usually sacrifice this sort of moral misgiving because of ideals.


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  5. #125
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by TheNextEra View Post
    He did serve during the vietnam era, that was what he was referring to.

    Again, shall we list all the Bush misspeaks and the fact he did not seek to correct them?
    c'mon....the guy out and out lied.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  6. #126
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by jujuman13 View Post
    Ah! you say that NOW!
    of course i do...NOW i know he's a liar.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  7. #127
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by Reverend_Hellh0und View Post
    Media matters, and moveon.org are "news organizations" to you?


    ADK is like far too many Obama supporters, ignores that which refutes his rhetoric. How anyone can claim in a tag line that Obama has restored honor to the WH is beyond any reasonable thinking person.

    ADK and others quote Media Matters and Moveon almost daily yet ignore when those so called experts' credibility is destroyed.

    Some simply want so badly to believe what they are told by this Administration and their supporters that they don't realize how foolish they look and how that support destroys credibility. Guess they simply have no pride in themselves.

  8. #128
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    ADK is like far too many Obama supporters, ignores that which refutes his rhetoric. How anyone can claim in a tag line that Obama has restored honor to the WH is beyond any reasonable thinking person.

    ADK and others quote Media Matters and Moveon almost daily yet ignore when those so called experts' credibility is destroyed.

    Some simply want so badly to believe what they are told by this Administration and their supporters that they don't realize how foolish they look and how that support destroys credibility.
    Dear, dear, dear Conservative, if you can find the last time I quoted Moveon, please link to it. Some sites are too left for me but, that doesn't mean I think they're liars, like you guys insinute. If they had info on it that I thought was true, I would certainly post it. Usually, I'll find something somewhere else first.

    Rightees use that tactic of attacking and belittling left leaning websites thinking people won't use them just so they're not attacked for using them by you rightees. That tactic is old, very old indeed. And it only intimidates the weak.

    The problem people like you have is that you won't look anywhere for facts except on your small group of right wing sites (or your 3 favorite gov't sites that give out of context charts). When people post links to your fav right wing sites, I will actually look at them. I actually have found some interesting facts/ideas on AmericanThinker and Fixed Noise. Not many, but some. You guys also think that any site that doesn't agree with you is a left wing only site. You miss a lot with those blinders on.

    Guess they simply have no pride in themselves
    And... in typical rightee fashion, when you can't argue with actual facts you must go the bully route and resort to personal insults. Do you, and others who do the same, really think name calling does anything but, point the light of insecurity on yourself
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

  9. #129
    Sage
    Conservative's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:42 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    67,261

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by ADK_Forever View Post
    Dear, dear, dear Conservative, if you can find the last time I quoted Moveon, please link to it. Some sites are too left for me but, that doesn't mean I think they're liars, like you guys insinute. If they had info on it that I thought was true, I would certainly post it. Usually, I'll find something somewhere else first.

    Rightees use that tactic of attacking and belittling left leaning websites thinking people won't use them just so they're not attacked for using them by you rightees. That tactic is old, very old indeed. And it only intimidates the weak.

    The problem people like you have is that you won't look anywhere for facts except on your small group of right wing sites (or your 3 favorite gov't sites that give out of context charts). When people post links to your fav right wing sites, I will actually look at them. I actually have found some interesting facts/ideas on AmericanThinker and Fixed Noise. Not many, but some. You guys also think that any site that doesn't agree with you is a left wing only site. You miss a lot with those blinders on.


    And... in typical rightee fashion, when you can't argue with actual facts you must go the bully route and resort to personal insults. Do you, and others who do the same, really think name calling does anything but, point the light of insecurity on yourself
    You don't know from one day to the next what you post and that is what happens with liberals.

    you attributed a quote contributed to GW Bush as fact then backed off and put it in the "questionable" category.

    you claiming that you never quote Media Matters, Moveon.org, or any other leftwing source and claim that those quotes aren't factual?

    Nothing insulting in my post as I pointed out the reality of liberalism. I am waiting for you to explain where that honor is that you claim that Obama has returned to the WH?

    As for facts, my facts come from bea.gov, bls.gov, U.S. Treasury, and the U.S. Census all non partisan sites that report actual data. These aren't op ed sites which you seem to find credible only with leftwing sites.

    the results generated by this President are there for all to see. I see no honor in those results but I do see a lot of promises that have been forgotten or downright ignored. let me know when GITMO closes! Let me know when the unemployment rate gets to that 8% level he promised the stimulus would create? Let me know when he will be cutting the deficit in half?

    Apparently returning honor to the WH means taking unemployment from 11.9 million to over 15 million AFTER the stimulus plan was passed. Honor apparenlty is taking the debt from 10.6 trillion to over 13 trillion dollars in two years. Honor apparently is increasing the Bush defense budget and lobbing missiles into homes in Pakistan! Honor apparently is going around the country apologizing for the greatness of America? Honor is apparently calling the Arizona law racists when the Federal law is much tougher and there is nothing in the 17 page Arizona law that is racist.

    You certainly have an interesting definition of honor.

  10. #130
    Guru
    ADK_Forever's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Last Seen
    05-07-11 @ 09:26 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    3,706

    Re: Blumenthal's words on Vietnam Service differ from History

    Quote Originally Posted by Conservative View Post
    You don't know from one day to the next what you post and that is what happens with liberals.
    Prove it.

    More generalizations when out of facts.

    you attributed a quote contributed to GW Bush as fact then backed off and put it in the "questionable" category.
    I don't expect you to understand this but, when I "looked" for proof of a statement I had seen attributed to Bush and found evidence that he may not have said it, I withdrew it. THAT is the difference between you and I.

    you claiming that you never quote Media Matters, Moveon.org, or any other leftwing source and claim that those quotes aren't factual?
    Is that what I said This is another fav tactic of yours, misquotes and misdirections.

    Nothing insulting in my post ...
    Your posts are overflowing with insults, especially when anyone disagrees with you.

    You certainly have an interesting definition of honor.
    More insults
    Thank You Barack Obama for Restoring Honor To The Presidency.
    President Obama will rank as one of our greatest presidents!

Page 13 of 17 FirstFirst ... 31112131415 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •