Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

  1. #1
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,745

    Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Man with Cerebral Palsy Faces Sexual Abuse Trial

    OK...This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a month or so

    Judge Accuses Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Reported by BARBARA NEVINS TAYLOR

    "A man bound to a wheelchair, who can't even feed himself, is charged with sexual harassment against a judge. Cheecho Mertsaris is accused of sexual abuse, although he can't control his arms, his legs, or his hands. He has cerebral palsy because his brain was damaged during his delivery at birth.
    His father and an aide help him with almost everything, even eating."

    So Judge gets too close and his flailing arms bumps her bootay and she freaks. Dood is going on trial...the state has expended resources to investigate and try a severely palsied individual that has zero body control.

    I work with 2 such individuals..1 male and 1 female, on different committees and commissions...and I know some people that are very uncomfortable around severely palsied folks...but this is ridiculous...embarassing...pathetic. need to grab my thesaurus...need more adjectives...

  2. #2
    Guru
    Morality Games's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Iowa
    Last Seen
    05-24-16 @ 10:00 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    3,733

    Re: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Man with Cerebral Palsy Faces Sexual Abuse Trial

    OK...This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a month or so

    Judge Accuses Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Reported by BARBARA NEVINS TAYLOR

    "A man bound to a wheelchair, who can't even feed himself, is charged with sexual harassment against a judge. Cheecho Mertsaris is accused of sexual abuse, although he can't control his arms, his legs, or his hands. He has cerebral palsy because his brain was damaged during his delivery at birth.
    His father and an aide help him with almost everything, even eating."

    So Judge gets too close and his flailing arms bumps her bootay and she freaks. Dood is going on trial...the state has expended resources to investigate and try a severely palsied individual that has zero body control.

    I work with 2 such individuals..1 male and 1 female, on different committees and commissions...and I know some people that are very uncomfortable around severely palsied folks...but this is ridiculous...embarassing...pathetic. need to grab my thesaurus...need more adjectives...
    Sounds like a bad decision.
    If you notice something good in yourself, give credit to God, not to yourself, but be certain the evil you commit is always your own and yours to acknowledge.

    St. Benedict

  3. #3
    Guru
    Councilman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Riverside, County, CA.
    Last Seen
    11-04-11 @ 10:16 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    4,454
    Blog Entries
    10

    Re: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Sounds like a pervert to me. Let's get this guy put in prison where he belongs so that we can save society from him. Either thas or have the stupid Judge removed.

    This is ridiculous at best and I can't wait to see what a jury says when they wheel th guy in.

    Sounds to me like the Judge is full of herself and lacks common sense. But then she is a Judge and I tend to leck respect for many of them because they think they are some how more intelligent than the rest of us.

  4. #4
    Girthless
    RightinNYC's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    New York, NY
    Last Seen
    01-23-11 @ 11:56 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    25,894

    Re: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    The guy apparently sent the judge a whole bunch of harassing emails until he was ordered to stop. Then, his arms have "spasms" which end up groping the judge.

    This sounds like a very fact-specific case that only those who are involved will really understand.
    People sleep peaceably in their beds at night only because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.

  5. #5
    Student Goof Noodle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    Omaha, NE
    Last Seen
    11-11-10 @ 10:24 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    257

    Re: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    How's he going to go door to door? If they don't make him go door to door, then lawyers will use this case in the future as a way to get real offenders out of doing it as well.

  6. #6
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,745

    Re: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Quote Originally Posted by RightinNYC View Post
    The guy apparently sent the judge a whole bunch of harassing emails until he was ordered to stop. Then, his arms have "spasms" which end up groping the judge.

    This sounds like a very fact-specific case that only those who are involved will really understand.
    Ever met people with severe cases of palsy? Its not uncommon for them to attach to people the brain works...the body doesnt at all...its very frustrating. And so they TRY desperately for connection...especially those that have supportive familes. By all accounts those emails were not harrassing, but one can certainly see how they could be perceived as annoying. However...when asked to stop...he stopped.

    It sounds far more like a judge with a gigantic stick up her ass and an ego that wont quit. Perhaps there IS more...we'll see. I cant help but believe the judge is going to come out of this looking like a bigger idiot than she does now.

  7. #7
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Does one lose sex drive when they no longer have feeling in their netherregions?
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  8. #8
    Sage
    VanceMack's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    54,745

    Re: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Does one lose sex drive when they no longer have feeling in their netherregions?
    Couldnt answer...does one lose motor functionality when they no longer have measurable brain activity?

  9. #9
    Advisor TheHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-17-13 @ 06:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    551

    Re: Judge Accuses (severely cerebral palsied) Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Quote Originally Posted by VanceMack View Post
    Man with Cerebral Palsy Faces Sexual Abuse Trial

    OK...This has to be the most ridiculous thing I have seen in a month or so

    Judge Accuses Wheelchair Bound Lawyer Of Sex Crime

    Reported by BARBARA NEVINS TAYLOR

    "A man bound to a wheelchair, who can't even feed himself, is charged with sexual harassment against a judge. Cheecho Mertsaris is accused of sexual abuse, although he can't control his arms, his legs, or his hands. He has cerebral palsy because his brain was damaged during his delivery at birth.
    His father and an aide help him with almost everything, even eating."

    So Judge gets too close and his flailing arms bumps her bootay and she freaks. Dood is going on trial...the state has expended resources to investigate and try a severely palsied individual that has zero body control.

    I work with 2 such individuals..1 male and 1 female, on different committees and commissions...and I know some people that are very uncomfortable around severely palsied folks...but this is ridiculous...embarassing...pathetic. need to grab my thesaurus...need more adjectives...
    Cerebral Palsy folks need love too!

    Just sayin....

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •