Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
Results 71 to 80 of 305

Thread: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

  1. #71
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Wow... I knew there are some ****ed up idiots in Cali, but I didn't realize that LA had councilmen that are incapable of reading and understanding laws. Perhaps y'all should do something about that nonsense.

  2. #72
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Los Angeles moral values such as disregarding laws, supporting criminal activity, and being a sanctuary city to thousands of people who disregard our laws and commit perjury by using fake or stolen SSN. Are you proud of the third worldification of your city? Los Angeles is a cesspool of criime, gangs, filth and disease. Its a shame that this once great city is now a third world dump.

    To hell with LA

    Boycott the ****hole known as Los Angeles
    LOL....comin from the guy who lives in Texas, one of the most,if not the most backwards state in the nation....

    and the state that gave us the biggest disaster of a President there ever was.
    Last edited by disneydude; 05-13-10 at 12:18 AM.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

  3. #73
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Los Angeles moral values such as disregarding laws, supporting criminal activity, and being a sanctuary city to thousands of people who disregard our laws and commit perjury by using fake or stolen SSN. Are you proud of the third worldification of your city? Los Angeles is a cesspool of criime, gangs, filth and disease. Its a shame that this once great city is now a third world dump.

    To hell with LA

    Boycott the ****hole known as Los Angeles
    Because of your signature I think it is necessary to go ahead and eliminate you from any credibility to determine what is and isn't American.
    Apparently, you hate the United States to the point where you'd rather your state leave the union.
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

  4. #74
    Ayatollah of Rock n Rolla
    SgtRock's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Deep in the Heart of Texas
    Last Seen
    11-27-17 @ 08:27 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    7,006

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Arch Enemy View Post
    Because of your signature I think it is necessary to go ahead and eliminate you from any credibility to determine what is and isn't American.
    Apparently, you hate the United States to the point where you'd rather your state leave the union.
    I don't hate, I leave the hating up to the Arch Enemy.
    When America is strong the world is calm, When America is weak tyrants and terrorist slaughter the meek. ~ SgtRock

  5. #75
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Wow... I knew there are some ****ed up idiots in Cali, but I didn't realize that LA had councilmen that are incapable of reading and understanding laws. Perhaps y'all should do something about that nonsense.
    I'm just hoping bankruptcy will knock some sense into voters here.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  6. #76
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    I definitely agree with you about the layout. However, there are several centers and neighborhood which is what give LA its character.

    I also agree with you that Chicago and New York are great cities. In fact, Chicago is my favorite city in the US. The problem is, it just has so many other drawbacks.
    NY is a great city as well, however, again, it lacks many of the amenities that LA offers.

    I disagree with you however about the diversity. Chicago is not really that diverse. New York does compare to LA, however, LA is much more global in its diversity. There isn't a city around that offers the same cultural diversity that LA does.
    Ummmm Chicago has huge Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Jewish, Mexican, black etc populations.

    Los Angeles did not even make it into the top one-hundred most diverse city's in America. Chicago came in at #96.

    So much for "global diversity." New Jersey ranked high on the list, but not New York city.

    Top 100 Most Racially Diverse Cities (pop. 5,000+)
    Last edited by Black Dog; 05-13-10 at 12:32 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  7. #77
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    LA has blacks, Mexicans, whites of all kinds, Armenians, Asians, Jewish, etc. This place is pretty diverse. All of those groups that I presented are here in pretty significant numbers.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  8. #78
    King Of The Dog Pound
    Black Dog's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Location
    South Florida
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    34,548

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by phattonez View Post
    LA has blacks, Mexicans, whites of all kinds, Armenians, Asians, Jewish, etc. This place is pretty diverse. All of those groups that I presented are here in pretty significant numbers.
    I was talking about when compared to Chicago.
    Quote Originally Posted by Moot View Post
    Benjii likes the protests...he'd be largely irrelevant without them. So he needs to speak where he knows there will be protests against him and that makes him responsible for the protests.
    Quote Originally Posted by Absentglare View Post
    You can successfully wipe your ass with toilet paper, that doesn't mean that you should.

  9. #79
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    I was talking about when compared to Chicago.
    We're pretty diverse when compared to any city. You have all kinds here.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  10. #80
    Sage
    disneydude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2006
    Location
    Los Angeles
    Last Seen
    12-15-17 @ 12:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    25,145

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Blackdog View Post
    Ummmm Chicago has huge Polish, Russian, Chinese, Japanese, Jewish, Mexican, black etc populations.

    Los Angeles did not even make it into the top one-hundred most diverse city's in America. Chicago came in at #96.

    So much for "global diversity." New Jersey ranked high on the list, but not New York city.

    Top 100 Most Racially Diverse Cities (pop. 5,000+)
    Uh....half the cities on your list are LA. You obviously don't understand the Los Angeles area to make such an ignorant statement.
    <font size=5><b>Its been several weeks since the Vegas shooting.  Its it still "Too Early" or can we start having the conversation about finally doing something about these mass shootings???​</b></font>

Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •