Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast
Results 281 to 290 of 305

Thread: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

  1. #281
    Matthew 16:3

    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Everywhere and nowhere
    Last Seen
    06-24-17 @ 05:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    45,603

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    HAHA, Mayor Papi Chulo here in LA is in for a very rude awakening. Arizona is now threatening to cut power to LA if they go through with the boycott. He's having a big OH **** moment now, the goofy son-of-a-bitch. Bet he'll think it through a little better next time he decides to butt his nose into another state's business.


    OK, now that's just funny no matter which side of the debate you're on.
    Tucker Case - Tard magnet.

  2. #282
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,875

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by cholla View Post
    So, when you say that "most illegals do not drive" you are just making it up?
    No, it comes from personal experience. I used to travel around the country with 75 illegal Mexicans. I know what I saw. Mi nombré es Guero Pachco.
    Last edited by d0gbreath; 05-19-10 at 09:43 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  3. #283
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    No, it comes from personal experience. I used to travel around the country with 75 illegal Mexicans. I know what I saw.

    What were you doing with 75 illegals in one car? Going to a circus?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  4. #284
    White trash on dope.
    d0gbreath's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Denton, TX
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    8,875

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    What were you doing with 75 illegals in one car? Going to a circus?


    j-mac
    It was a clown car, as you have obviously guessed correctly.
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Light View Post
    The systems that ensure freedom and liberty are breaking down and fundamentalism is growing. Nobody is righteous anymore.


  5. #285
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    It was a clown car, as you have obviously guessed correctly.


    Oh goody! What do I win?


    what's happenin' ol friend?


    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  6. #286
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by jallman View Post
    HAHA, Mayor Papi Chulo here in LA is in for a very rude awakening. Arizona is now threatening to cut power to LA if they go through with the boycott. He's having a big OH **** moment now, the goofy son-of-a-bitch. Bet he'll think it through a little better next time he decides to butt his nose into another state's business.
    Is that for real? (love my grammar)

  7. #287
    Noblesse oblige
    Ockham's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    New Jersey
    Last Seen
    01-27-17 @ 07:23 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    23,909
    Blog Entries
    4

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Is that for real? (love my grammar)
    Yep. For real.

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/genera...es-notice.html
    “I think if Thomas Jefferson were looking down, the author of the Bill of Rights, on what’s being proposed here, he’d agree with it. He would agree that the First Amendment cannot be absolute.” - Chuck Schumer (D). Yet, Madison and Mason wrote the Bill of Rights, according to Sheila Jackson Lee, 400 years ago. Yup, it's a fact.


  8. #288
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,062

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    So basically, California's illegals are going to boycott Arizona because of this law.

    Arizona must be thinking, "Score!!"

  9. #289
    Sage
    j-mac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    South Carolina
    Last Seen
    12-08-17 @ 03:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    30,272

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    So basically, California's illegals are going to boycott Arizona because of this law.

    Arizona must be thinking, "Score!!"

    Or maybe GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!



    j-mac
    Americans are so enamored of equality that they would rather be equal in slavery than unequal in freedom.

    Alexis de Tocqueville

  10. #290
    Sage
    Erod's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2008
    Location
    North Texas
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:37 PM
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    13,062

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by j-mac View Post
    Or maybe GOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAL!



    j-mac
    Ah, yes, much better choice, especially with the World Cup coming!

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 192728293031 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •