Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast
Results 191 to 200 of 305

Thread: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

  1. #191
    Advisor
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Last Seen
    09-03-17 @ 09:46 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    314

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Mickey Shane View Post
    I tried to find a statistic, but came up empty. I know a lot of illegal Mexicans. Usually, only the crew supervisors drive because an illegal can't get a driver's license without proof of citizenship. The fake documents required to get a license are too expensive for most illegals.
    So, when you say that "most illegals do not drive" you are just making it up?

  2. #192
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Mason66 View Post
    They are training to be Senators and Congressmen.
    I would say it's time for those people to be deported.

  3. #193
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Erod View Post
    Ever been to Mexico City?

    It's EXACTLY like Los Angeles.

    Just sayin.

    Yeah ... well ... except for the fact that fewer police officers are on the drug lord's payroll in Los Angeles ... yeah that is probably true.

  4. #194
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Los Angeles moral values such as disregarding laws, supporting criminal activity, and being a sanctuary city to thousands of people who disregard our laws and commit perjury by using fake or stolen SSN. Are you proud of the third worldification of your city? Los Angeles is a cesspool of criime, gangs, filth and disease. Its a shame that this once great city is now a third world dump.

    To hell with LA

    Boycott the ****hole known as Los Angeles
    I agree with you about Los Angeles; however, Texas will never be allowed to leave the union.

    Sorry dude.


  5. #195
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    (a) A person commits an offense if he intentionally refuses to give his name, residence address, or date of birth to a peace officer who has lawfully arrested the person and requested the information.


    This law is only applicable to persons who have been arrested. Otherwise, it has no effect.

  6. #196
    Guru
    Porchev's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    GA
    Last Seen
    01-08-17 @ 12:49 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    3,092

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Questions for the Los Angeles City Council:

    What can any Arizona law enforcement official do under the Arizona immigration law that a federal law enforcement official cannot already do?

    What requirement does the Arizona law place on any non-citizen living in Arizona that federal law does already not place on any non-citizen living elsewhere in the United States?



    THE ODD OPPOSITION TO THE ARIZONA IMMIGRATION LAW - Nealz Nuze on boortz.com

  7. #197
    Traditionalist
    phattonez's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Los Angeles, CA
    Last Seen
    12-05-17 @ 03:45 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    20,072

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by Guy Incognito View Post
    Being suspected of committing a crime is a bit different than actually being guilty of one, isn't it?
    It's not the same. This law would mostly come into effect during traffic stops, jaywalking, stuff like that. In these cases, there really isnt' much doubt about guilt. And besides, althroughout the history of this country, you've needed to be identified when ticketed or arrested. Checking to see if you are a resident of this country is just a part of identifying yourself.

    Who shall ascend the hill of the Lord? And who shall stand in his holy place? He who has clean hands and a pure heart, who does not lift up his soul to what is false, and does not swear deceitfully. Psalm 24
    "True law is right reason in agreement with nature . . . Whoever is disobedient is fleeing from himself and denying his human nature [and] will suffer the worst penalties . . ." - Cicero

  8. #198
    User The Silver Eagle's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Location
    California
    Last Seen
    05-16-10 @ 02:54 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    6

    Post Los Angeles: Senseless Childness

    First of all, the Law that was passed in Arizona was to promote
    a LAW that had been there since but not upheld in manner. This
    Law is not Racial Profiling, for those of you who jump to conclusions
    without thinking it through, it is Profiling. Meaning the right for
    visual contact in case of suspicion or to in order to protect the
    welfare of an number taking correct precaution.

    To make this simpler, Cops, who have been eligable for this since,
    have the right to check your documents of identity if you are an
    immigrant to do their job much more responsibly. If you as the
    immigrant commit wrongful doing then as punishment you become
    deported. This in effect should decrease at least 10% of crime or
    more in Arizona. This should be regulated in every other state
    especially Los Angelos.

    Racism is being involved now because of those who are liable
    of these crimes are now defending the Liberal media and Politicians.
    L.A is acting childish because L.A can't hardly control it's crime rate.
    The reason they are "boycotting" is the fear of it coming to them
    second it would end the continuation of their drug dealing business
    and set discipline to a society that needs it.

    What has happened to the generation's now? Our society has disgracen
    our Forefather's that in their graves they turn to this unleashed senseless
    monster that hiddenly grows. We have done much more than shame, we
    have destroyed the very moral we Founded on when we agreed to pursue
    injustice from justice in a society of need.
    I am always ready to learn although I do not always like being taught.
    -Sir Winston Churchill

  9. #199
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by SgtRock View Post
    Los Angeles moral values such as disregarding laws, supporting criminal activity, and being a sanctuary city to thousands of people who disregard our laws and commit perjury by using fake or stolen SSN. Are you proud of the third worldification of your city? Los Angeles is a cesspool of criime, gangs, filth and disease. Its a shame that this once great city is now a third world dump.

    To hell with LA

    Boycott the ****hole known as Los Angeles
    Just out of curiosity, what utopian paradise do you live in?

  10. #200
    Advisor
    Join Date
    May 2010
    Last Seen
    10-28-17 @ 10:53 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    488

    Re: Los Angeles to boycott Arizona over immigration law

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Just out of curiosity, what utopian paradise do you live in?
    As the insidious tentacles of federal government expand, and individual state rights and governments are minimized and marginalized, the freedom to seek ones personal "utopian paradise" will soon be moot.

    No escape....
    Last edited by webrockk; 05-14-10 at 10:27 PM.

Page 20 of 31 FirstFirst ... 10181920212230 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •