Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Results 81 to 90 of 90

Thread: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

  1. #81
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    You are not listening. Fetishes can turn people on sexually but the boilogical sexual reaction remains constant despite what an individual claims to find sexually arousing.
    Yes... and? So you're saying turned on is turned on. And....?


    It is a choice we as a society made to recognize one man and one woman based on the nature's procreation requirments and our natural sexual attractions.
    So having sex, having sex a certain way, having children, wanting children, none of that is required for marriage?

    Are you really that far gone you think 95% of the world's population is heterosexual by coincidence?
    Are you so far gone that you actually CARE what turns other people on?

    I've proven the genetic link in one man and one woman. You want to change the law based on feeling and not factual evidence.
    No clue what you're talking about. There is no "genetic link in one man and one woman"

    Until marriage is reserved only for people who can have, want to have, and will have children that are biologically their own, then you have no grounds to deny my marriage to a woman.

    There's no genetic information required to grant equal marriage rights to both men and women. Only the requirement for legal consent.

    So, I don't know why you keep going on about choices and genetics. Makes no sense and it's irrelevant to the argument. UNLESS, marriage is changed to only allow people who have or will have children of their own together. Until that time, all of this genetics and choice bull**** is just a big smokescreen.

  2. #82
    Guru
    Binary_Digit's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2005
    Last Seen
    12-02-17 @ 04:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian
    Posts
    3,539

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    I think people who insist that homosexuality is a choice must have made a conscious choice to be heterosexual at some point in their lives. I mean, how else could they possibly imagine that a heterosexual man could simply wake up someday and choose to be attracted to hairy man ass instead? Self-projection.

  3. #83
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Nobody can stop them from "marrying." The relevant issue is whether government should or shouldn't recognize such marriages.
    Difference without a distinction.

  4. #84
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    LOL Fetishes wouldn't turn people on either. No one is claiming they are genetic
    Do you have some evidence that fetishes are not genetic or did you just make that up for your argument?

    Sorry sport. To produce a child naturally requires heterosexual sex. There is no way beyond it.
    Sorry sport, you can't change the context of someone else's argument by adding "naturally". Producing a child does not require sex at all.

  5. #85
    Advisor TheHat's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Last Seen
    01-17-13 @ 06:29 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    551

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Catz Part Deux View Post
    What? More stupid responses from the Catholic church to the priest abuse scandals? Say it isn't so!
    How can anybody consider that a stupid statement?

    Sex and pedophilia are everywhere.

    Ever watched Teen-Nickelodeon with your kids? They have shows dedicated to boys asking other boys out, on freaking Nickelodeon!

    Then you got this which is nothing new:Sex sells: Soft-core pornography still hot stuff on cable TV - latimes.com

    Our kids are exposed to sex at daycare ages (2-5). Day in and day out, they are bombarded with it. Nobody can say there has not been a drastic change in the behavior of boys in their teenage years. I went back to a high school football game this year and there was gay kids all over the damn place. Boys talking like girls, dressing like girls, and even acting like girls. Where are the parents to allow this? I saw it more in the boys then in the girls. Is it something in the water? But they sure do wear some cute white belts with those cute designer, tight jeans. :

    Sex is advertised everywhere, which is why its important parents are actually there to raise their kids, but since that isn't happening either, you got a bunch of confused, feminine boys running around b/c mom and dad can't keep it together and if they do, are to busy working 2 jobs and letting some stranger raise their kids for them.

    You are witnessing "tolerance" played out to its logical conclusion. To tolerate everything, is to stand for anarchy. So revel in it folks.

    But don't act like society is not filled with sex and pedophilia. Why anybody would disagree with that statement from the Bishop is either deluding themselves or is totally lost in the notion of "tolerance themselves".

    I think alot of it has to do with this:

    http://www.independent.co.uk/news/sc...x-1055688.html

    Chemical Cocktail in Consumer Products Destroys Male Fertility
    Last edited by TheHat; 05-10-10 at 06:08 PM.

  6. #86
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHat View Post
    How can anybody consider that a stupid statement?
    Because it is. And you didn't even address the statement he DID make.

    Sex and pedophilia are everywhere.
    Sex is everywhere - duh. Welcome to earth.

    But pedophilia? Where the **** are you getting that from?

    Ever watched Teen-Nickelodeon with your kids? They have shows dedicated to boys asking other boys out, on freaking Nickelodeon!
    What's that got to with sex and/or pedophilia?

    I went back to a high school football game this year and there was gay kids all over the damn place. Boys talking like girls, dressing like girls, and even acting like girls. Where are the parents to allow this? I saw it more in the boys then in the girls. Is it something in the water? But they sure do wear some cute white belts with those cute designer, tight jeans. :

    Sex is advertised everywhere, which is why its important parents are actually there to raise their kids, but since that isn't happening either, you got a bunch of confused, feminine boys running around b/c mom and dad can't keep it together and if they do, are to busy working 2 jobs and letting some stranger raise their kids for them.
    Yeah, I'm sure it has nothing at all to do with it being more acceptable for people to just be who they are instead of being forced to pretend they're someone else - as they have had to for centuries.

    You are witnessing "tolerance" played out to its logical conclusion. To tolerate everything, is to stand for anarchy. So revel in it folks.
    Revel in people being free to be themselves? Absolutely I will! Thank you

    But don't act like society is not filled with sex and pedophilia. Why anybody would disagree with that statement from the Bishop is either deluding themselves or is totally lost in the notion of "tolerance themselves".
    Please do tell us how it's filled with pedophilia.

    And do tell what it has to do with the ignorant bishop's statement that people are "spontaneously homosexual". WTF does that even *mean*? Is it anything like spontaneous combustion?

  7. #87
    User
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Florida
    Last Seen
    01-24-13 @ 02:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    64

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Omg!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

  8. #88
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Its always humorous for the far left nutballs to claim people don't understand science when they can't even point to science to explain homosexual behavior. In fact the opposite is true.

    There are many half baked theories from the failed twins study to the fruit fly fiasco to relying on unsupervised questionnaires but it never changes the basic knowledge of science.

    Biological sexual reactions are purely preparation for heterosexual sex. No matter how much the pro gay marriage group screams and cries the biological sexual reaction does not change for hetero or homosexual people. Men still produce and ejaculate sperm and women still divert blood to the uterus in anticipation for conception. These are measured and rock solid constants yet despite the evidence the religion of "homosexuality must be genetic" never ceases to draw new members to its flock based purely on faith alone.
    Only someone who doesn't know science would say that. Where's your degree from and in what scientific field?

    You're using the typically idiotic tactic of the right these days.

    You actually said, "Nutballs claim you don't know science" and then, in your next sentence, you completely disregard all scientific study.

    I'm sorry, can you explain scientific theory to me, since you seem to be an expert lecturer in the history and philosophy of science?

    If you can do that, I'll give you credence. Otherwise, you've done absolutely nothing to lend yourself a single shred of credibility.

  9. #89
    pirate lover
    liblady's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    St Thomas, VI
    Last Seen
    03-14-16 @ 03:55 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Progressive
    Posts
    16,165
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    why i'm no longer a catholic.

    Originally Posted by johnny_rebson:

    These are the same liberals who forgot how Iraq attacked us on 9/11.


  10. #90
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Nashville, TN
    Last Seen
    11-21-14 @ 03:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    2,120

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by TheHat View Post
    How can anybody consider that a stupid statement?

    Sex and pedophilia are everywhere.

    Ever watched Teen-Nickelodeon with your kids? They have shows dedicated to boys asking other boys out, on freaking Nickelodeon!

    Then you got this which is nothing new:Sex sells: Soft-core pornography still hot stuff on cable TV - latimes.com

    Our kids are exposed to sex at daycare ages (2-5). Day in and day out, they are bombarded with it. Nobody can say there has not been a drastic change in the behavior of boys in their teenage years. I went back to a high school football game this year and there was gay kids all over the damn place. Boys talking like girls, dressing like girls, and even acting like girls. Where are the parents to allow this? I saw it more in the boys then in the girls. Is it something in the water? But they sure do wear some cute white belts with those cute designer, tight jeans. :

    Sex is advertised everywhere, which is why its important parents are actually there to raise their kids, but since that isn't happening either, you got a bunch of confused, feminine boys running around b/c mom and dad can't keep it together and if they do, are to busy working 2 jobs and letting some stranger raise their kids for them.

    You are witnessing "tolerance" played out to its logical conclusion. To tolerate everything, is to stand for anarchy. So revel in it folks.

    But don't act like society is not filled with sex and pedophilia. Why anybody would disagree with that statement from the Bishop is either deluding themselves or is totally lost in the notion of "tolerance themselves".

    I think alot of it has to do with this:

    It's official: Men really are the weaker sex - Science, News - The Independent

    Chemical Cocktail in Consumer Products Destroys Male Fertility
    But, everything you're saying is actually in opposition to what was posted in the OP; where they defend pedophiles by saying it "just happens".

    You're at least applying (bad) logic that it's a slow societal build-up.

    He's saying someone just suddenly decides to be gay instantaneously; or - even more offensive - that someone just suddenly decides to diddle children.

    Now, aside from the fact that comparing someone who engages in perfectly legal behavior between consenting adults and someone who molests children is patently offensive to any intelligent human being - what you should be bothered by is this: the article in the OP is saying that any day you, you could turn "gay" or "child molester".

    And you're defending that statement? Seriously?

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •