Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 90

Thread: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

  1. #31
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Because you say so? Check. No evidence provided.
    LOL Its up to you to prove the link. You can't and its painfully obvious.

    Do you know how to read? The fact that you can't determine to what extent something is genetic does not mean it isn't genetic, what can not be determined is the full role it plays even though it has already been demonstrated to play a role. Example, I can not determine the extent of your dishonesty. However, I know it exists because you've demonstrated such.
    And here goes to the HEART of the homosexual argument for genetics.

    You want me to accept it even though it isn't proven because you "believe" it is.

    That is NOT scientific evidence. It is belief, nothing more.

    Ah so no facts there even though the fact has already been observed? Lolz.
    Thats right because observation is NOT fact. And even in the "observation" it was NEVER proven for all subjects or all homosexuals. Its only focus was males and it couldn't even prove it for all male homosexuals.

    That is the junk science you believe in .
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #32
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Why is that even relevant? Is there a genetic link for being sexually attracted to brunettes? Is it even relevant to anything?

    So the only important things in life are things that are genetic responses for procreation?
    He has yet to provide a single bit of evidence disproving the links being made homosexuality and genetics. He just keeps saying 'they don't exist'! It's the Stinger shuffle.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #33
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    Why is that even relevant? Is there a genetic link for being sexually attracted to brunettes? Is it even relevant to anything?
    Absolutely if you want to change the law. Why would I support changing the law for something that has never proven to be anything more than a choice?

    So the only important things in life are things that are genetic responses for procreation?
    I'll say it again. When you want to change law to put homosexuality and heterosexuality on equal footing you need to prove homosexuality is beyond being a choice. Heterosexuality has biological sexual and procreation to prove its link to genetics. Homosexuality cannot make that claim and therfore cannot pretend to be on equal ground with heterosexuality.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  4. #34
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    LOL Its up to you to prove the link. You can't and its painfully obvious.
    I did. That you discredit them because they don't say what you want them to say is purely dishonest.

    And here goes to the HEART of the homosexual argument for genetics.

    You want me to accept it even though it isn't proven because you "believe" it is.

    That is NOT scientific evidence. It is belief, nothing more.

    Thats right because observation is NOT fact. And even in the "observation" it was NEVER proven for all subjects or all homosexuals. Its only focus was males and it couldn't even prove it for all male homosexuals.

    That is the junk science you believe in .
    I welcome you to provide any scientific evidence contradicting any of the current evidence supporting biological, genetic data on homosexuality. Any evidence. Any study. Until then, so long troll!
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  5. #35
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    He has yet to provide a single bit of evidence disproving the links being made homosexuality and genetics. He just keeps saying 'they don't exist'! It's the Stinger shuffle.
    I asked you to prove a genetic link in all homosexuals.

    You can't. I pointed out the failures of your articles and gave you my evidence based in genetic reproduction and biological sexual reaction none of which you have refuted because you know you can't.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #36
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    I did. That you discredit them because they don't say what you want them to say is purely dishonest.
    Please stop being dishonest. None of your links proved a genetic link for all homosexuals. Claiming you did only makes you look even more ridiculous.


    I welcome you to provide any scientific evidence contradicting any of the current evidence supporting biological, genetic data on homosexuality. Any evidence. Any study. Until then, so long troll!
    Sorry, can't prove a negative. I like the law as it is. You want to change the law but can't even support your argument with actual factual evidence.

    Instead, you run away screaming troll instead of answering my challenges or refuting your findings.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #37
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I asked you to prove a genetic link in all homosexuals.

    You can't. I pointed out the failures of your articles and gave you my evidence based in genetic reproduction and biological sexual reaction none of which you have refuted because you know you can't.
    What part of this sentence don't you understand:

    I have already provided the evidence supporting HOMOSEXUALITY ITSELF having a basis in biology, genetics etc. Why would I need to provide a statistic?
    If the evidence is explaining HOMOSEXUALITY ITSELF then I do not need to provide a study for all homosexuals as that is what the study already does. It is like asking me to provide a study for why all flowers have colors when I have provided one on why flavonoids, carotenoids etc. give flowers color.
    Last edited by Hatuey; 05-06-10 at 01:16 PM.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  8. #38
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Absolutely if you want to change the law. Why would I support changing the law for something that has never proven to be anything more than a choice?


    I'll say it again. When you want to change law to put homosexuality and heterosexuality on equal footing you need to prove homosexuality is beyond being a choice. Heterosexuality has biological sexual and procreation to prove its link to genetics. Homosexuality cannot make that claim and therfore cannot pretend to be on equal ground with heterosexuality.
    What law are you talking about?

    And who you are attracted to isn't a choice, but even that isn't relevant.

  9. #39
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 12:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,056

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Please stop being dishonest. None of your links proved a genetic link for all homosexuals. Claiming you did only makes you look even more ridiculous.
    Still holding on to this myth? Whenever you can provide evidence to the contrary I welcome you to.

    Sorry, can't prove a negative. I like the law as it is. You want to change the law but can't even support your argument with actual factual evidence.
    Actually in this case you can. Prove homosexuality is caused by something else.

    Instead, you run away screaming troll instead of answering my challenges or refuting your findings.
    Call a hamster by its name I always say.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  10. #40
    Banned
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    06-23-10 @ 11:33 AM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,320

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I already have, multiple times.

    You show me even one of your links claiming a homosexual genetic link that was even found in 70% of homosexuals tested and I'll shut up.

    Go ahead. I'll wait


    And I see you ducked my evidence of the biological sexual reaction in all people. Thanks for staying predicable.


    Your articles always implode when they can't find a a trait that is either exclusive to homosexuals or one that can't even be found in all homosexuals.

    Thanks for playing
    OK, so the OP says that Catholics are still making excuses/obfuscating the fact that they have a homosexual AND a pedophilia problem. The only thing new here is this Bishops involvement.

    Now that that is out of the way, let's say for a moment, for the sake of argument, that homosexuality is a chemical imbalance, or a choice. If it's a chemical imbalance then you can't really punish people something they can't control and since such an imbalance is so prevalent in humanity, they must be treated the same as heterosexual people.
    If homosexuality is a choice then, you are not allowed to infringe on their freedoms or liberty. If they want to marry each other then you may not infringe on their choice, which does not affect you in any way other than offending your sensibilities.

Page 4 of 9 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •