Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 90

Thread: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

  1. #21
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Your surrender is accepted. When you can provide evidence disputing the evidence, I welcome you to.
    I already have, multiple times.

    You show me even one of your links claiming a homosexual genetic link that was even found in 70% of homosexuals tested and I'll shut up.

    Go ahead. I'll wait


    And I see you ducked my evidence of the biological sexual reaction in all people. Thanks for staying predicable.


    Your articles always implode when they can't find a a trait that is either exclusive to homosexuals or one that can't even be found in all homosexuals.

    Thanks for playing
    Last edited by texmaster; 05-06-10 at 12:46 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #22
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,037

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    I already have, multiple times.
    YOUR LINKS? PLEASE? A link to the post? A re-post of the links? Anything?

    You show me even one of your links claiming a homosexual genetic link that was even found in 70% of the people tested and I'll shut up.

    Go ahead. I'll wait
    Are you really this intellectually dishonest? I have already provided the evidence supporting HOMOSEXUALITY ITSELF having a basis in biology, genetics etc. Why would I need to provide a statistic?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  3. #23
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Biological sexual reactions are purely preparation for heterosexual sex. No matter how much the pro gay marriage group screams and cries the biological sexual reaction does not change for hetero or homosexual people. Men still produce and ejaculate sperm and women still divert blood to the uterus in anticipation for conception. These are measured and rock solid constants yet despite the evidence the religion of "homosexuality must be genetic" never ceases to draw new members to its flock based purely on faith alone.
    What does any of that have to do with who someone finds sexually appealing?

  4. #24
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Sigh. And so it begins:

    Homosexuality and Mental Health
    No evidence of a genetic link. Try again.

    One of my personal favorite junk science articles on homosexuality. Not only could they not even find their "evidence " in even 50% of the twins but it showed that there was less of a homosexual chance when the twins were separated. LOL Not surprised you didn't read it

    Evolution myths: Natural selection cannot explain homosexuality - life - 16 April 2008 - New Scientist

    From the article:

    It is still not clear to what extent homosexuality in humans or other animals is genetic

    Whoops! Damn those details!

    Ok this one is really funny.

    From the article: But Larkin suggests there may also be the influence of genes at work, at least in predisposing the animals to homosexuality. This is because selective breeding seems to have been responsible for the high proportion of gay sheep compared with other animals.

    So it was not clear whether the differences were related to the disease or to sexual preferences.

    All half baked theory and no factual genetic evidence in all homosexuals.

    from the article:

    Few people can have missed the claim by American researchers that they have identified a portion (called Xq28) of the X-chromosome which appears to predispose men to a 'male sexual orientation

    Once again you hold your beliefs on a theory not fact.

    Are you even serious? SERIOUSLY? Now I welcome you to provide scientific evidence that homosexual is some sort of mental illness or not related to genetics in any way.
    I just did.

    Your theoricial arguments and junk science studies without being able to ever once find a genetic link in even a majority of homosexuals proves once you peel away the theories and junk science, you have nothing to base it on
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #25
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,037

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    What does any of that have to do with who someone finds sexually appealing?
    Don't remind him that we're debating the nature of sexual orientation and not bodily functions.
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  6. #26
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by rivrrat View Post
    What does any of that have to do with who someone finds sexually appealing?
    Its about being able to prove a genetic link between heterosexuality and no link for homosexuality.


    I have no problem with homosexuals, they can live their life as far as I'm conscerned. I also support civil unions but far beyond homosexuality. ie two aunts can live together if they like and for a union.

    I object to pretending homosexuality and heterosexuality are equal. One is a proven genetic response and for procreation. The other is not and therefore they cannot be equal or recognized as such.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #27
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    Don't remind him that we're debating the nature of sexual orientation and not bodily functions.
    LOL Spoken like someone who can't prove homosexuality is a genetic sexual orientation.

    See Hatuey, you can't pretend sexual orientation is unchangeable for homosexuals if you can't produce a shred of evidence of a genetic link in all homosexuals

    Still waiting for you to prove a boilogical sexual reaction is different for homosexuals than it is for heterosexuals.

    You've ducked every challenge I've made to far. Thanks for staying true to form
    Last edited by texmaster; 05-06-10 at 01:00 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #28
    Sage
    Hatuey's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    42,037

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    No evidence of a genetic link. Try again.
    Because you say so? Check. No evidence provided.
    One of my personal favorite junk science articles on homosexuality. Not only could they not even find their "evidence " in even 50% of the twins but it showed that there was less of a homosexual chance when the twins were separated. LOL Not surprised you didn't read it

    Evolution myths: Natural selection cannot explain homosexuality - life - 16 April 2008 - New Scientist

    From the article:

    It is still not clear to what extent homosexuality in humans or other animals is genetic

    Whoops! Damn those details!

    Ok this one is really funny.

    From the article: But Larkin suggests there may also be the influence of genes at work, at least in predisposing the animals to homosexuality. This is because selective breeding seems to have been responsible for the high proportion of gay sheep compared with other animals.

    So it was not clear whether the differences were related to the disease or to sexual preferences.

    All half baked theory and no factual genetic evidence in all homosexuals.
    Do you know how to read? The fact that you can't determine to what extent something is genetic does not mean it isn't genetic, what can not be determined is the full role it plays even though it has already been demonstrated to play a role. Example, I can not determine the extent of your dishonesty. However, I know it exists because you've demonstrated such.

    from the article:

    Few people can have missed the claim by American researchers that they have identified a portion (called Xq28) of the X-chromosome which appears to predispose men to a 'male sexual orientation

    Once again you hold your beliefs on a theory not fact.
    Ah so no facts there even though the fact has already been observed? Lolz.


    I just did.

    Your theoricial arguments and junk science studies without being able to ever once find a genetic link in even a majority of homosexuals proves once you peel away the theories and junk science, you have nothing to base it on
    You're trying too hard. Please provide the contradicting evidence from your scientific studies?
    I refuse to accept the view that mankind is so tragically bound to the starless midnight of racism and war that the bright daybreak of peace and brotherhood can never become a reality. - MLK

  9. #29
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by Hatuey View Post
    YOUR LINKS? PLEASE? A link to the post? A re-post of the links? Anything?



    Are you really this intellectually dishonest? I have already provided the evidence supporting HOMOSEXUALITY ITSELF having a basis in biology, genetics etc. Why would I need to provide a statistic?
    No you didn't. Nothing in your links PROVES a link to a biological reaction for ALL homosexuals different from homosexuals. Go back and try actually reading your articles for a change.

    If you still claim it, quote the article that proves it with a direct quote.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  10. #30
    Goddess of Bacon

    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    Charlottesville, VA
    Last Seen
    05-28-12 @ 09:35 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    13,988

    Re: Bishop says kids ‘spontaneously’ gay and pedos

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Its about being able to prove a genetic link between heterosexuality and no link for homosexuality.
    Why is that even relevant? Is there a genetic link for being sexually attracted to brunettes? Is it even relevant to anything?


    I object to pretending homosexuality and heterosexuality are equal. One is a proven genetic response and for procreation. The other is not and therefore they cannot be equal or recognized as such.
    So the only important things in life are things that are genetic responses for procreation?

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •