Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast
Results 211 to 220 of 590

Thread: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

  1. #211
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    Why do so many right-wingers disrespect the flag by making it into a fashion statement or piece of jewelry?
    Its a hell of a lot better then burning it like you lefties do......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  2. #212
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Groucho View Post
    Has ANYONE noticed that no liberals here have supported this decision? Has ANYONE noticed that the poll shows overwhelming disapproval from both liberals and conservatives? Has ANYONE noticed that the only people saying liberals support this are conservatives and that no one can seem to find any liberals who support this?

    Jesus guys, don't you EVER get tired of making stuff up and lying?
    Liberals burn the flag all the time at rallys......The Principal of that school is a liberal.......
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  3. #213
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by disneydude View Post
    The reality is....the decision was wrong. But thse that are being blatantly dishonest and trying to spin this into something about not supporting the flag are just as bad. While I disagree that the students shouldn't have been sent home, they weren't sent home because they were being "patriotic" and displaying their respect for the American flag.

    Its a non issue, I don't care what their reason is they should be allowed to wear a shirt with and American Flag on it period.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  4. #214
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    a) why do far-righties make moronic statements like "Why do some liberals hate the American Flag" They know liberals don't really hate the american. Nothing, ABSOLUTELY NOTHING, in the story indicates that. Yet they insist on reducing every story to that notion--which is beyond ****ing retarded--IMHO.

    b) how do we know what the kids did or didn't do

    c) if three kids are going to get their ass kicked, then sending them home is probably a good move.... unless you have the National Guard on campus.

    oh, and why do far-righties hate blacks and Mexicans?
    Hit a nerve huh? I love it......The truth hurts..............
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  5. #215
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    Why do so many conservatives get the idea that liberals hate flags?
    Because they burn them all the time at their stupid rallys...........
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  6. #216
    Dungeon Master
    Veni, vidi, dormivi!

    spud_meister's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Didjabringabeeralong
    Last Seen
    @
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    33,868
    Blog Entries
    8

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    Liberals burn the flag all the time at rallys......The Principal of that school is a liberal.......
    wait, so liberals burn flags because the principal is a liberal, or the principal is a burning flag at school
    So follow me into the desert
    As desperate as you are
    Where the moon is glued to a picture of heaven
    And all the little pigs have God

  7. #217
    Sage
    Navy Pride's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Pacific NW
    Last Seen
    05-07-15 @ 02:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    39,883

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by spud_meister View Post
    wait, so liberals burn flags because the principal is a liberal, or the principal is a burning flag at school
    The point is disrespect to the flag that many Americans have died for.....
    "God Bless Our Troops in Harms Way."

  8. #218
    long standing member
    justabubba's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:50 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    36,132

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The point is disrespect to the flag that many Americans have died for.....
    so, having said that, are you in agreement that those American flag wearing kids were wrong to protest as they did
    we are negotiating about dividing a pizza and in the meantime israel is eating it
    once you're over the hill you begin to pick up speed

  9. #219
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Scarecrow Akhbar View Post
    Shouldn't the school ban the disruptive people instead?

    The People should lose THEIR freedoms because criminal elements abuse their exercise of it?
    Take it up with the courts.

  10. #220
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Redneck Riviera
    Last Seen
    07-09-11 @ 06:11 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    28,728

    Re: Students Wearing American Flag Shirts Sent Home

    Quote Originally Posted by Navy Pride View Post
    The point is disrespect to the flag that many Americans have died for.....
    I show my respect for the flag by wearing panties in a lovely stars and bars print. My navy guy loves them almost as much as the boy shorts with little anchors on them.

Page 22 of 59 FirstFirst ... 12202122232432 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •