Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
Results 31 to 40 of 124

Thread: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

  1. #31
    Sage
    apdst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2009
    Location
    Bagdad, La.
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:01 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    76,394

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Bring it!..................
    Quote Originally Posted by Top Cat View Post
    At least Bill saved his transgressions for grown women. Not suggesting what he did was OK. But he didn't chase 14 year olds.

  2. #32
    Meh...
    MSgt's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Colorado
    Last Seen
    Today @ 11:45 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    18,006

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    No, I guess it's a group like Al Quaeda (who are Arab, aren't they?) or the journalist confused "arab" with "muslim"
    Al-Queda is of Arabic origin. More specifically they are made up of Sunni or Sunni loyalists. As was the Tali-ban. As was Saddam Hussein. As is the House of Saud. As is Bashir in Sudan. As is the Baathist Party in Syria. As was the orchestrators of Black September. Etc.

    Today's larger terrorist problem are 95% from the Sunni camp. Not since Khomeini (unless you count Hezbollah) can the Shia be targetted as the source of terror tactics.
    Last edited by MSgt; 05-07-10 at 12:14 AM.

    MSgt
    Semper Fidelis
    USMC

  3. #33
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    Lalibre.be - Un groupe arabe menace la Belgique d'attentats (Vidéo)



    An internet movie coming from an Arab group warns Belgium of terror attaks.

    The movie shows taliban fighters threatening to commit terror attacks on Belgium because of a ban on burqa that has been voted last week, according to VTM

    I think it's one more reason to ban any symbol of islamist proselytism. The appropriate answer is not to be scared, it's to go even further and ban any religious symbol from schools or from the administration.

    here is the movie

    YouTube- Muslims Warns Belgium Goverment & European Countries About Burqa Issue

    So they "warn the Belgian government"...well bad news for them, we don't have any government.

    Belgium 1
    Islamists 0

    The muslims can suck a big fat donkey cock.

  4. #34
    free market communist
    Gardener's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Last Seen
    09-30-17 @ 12:27 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    26,661

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by ludahai View Post
    Austrian Netherlands cum Belgium .
    I think I saw that one on DVD.
    "you're better off on Stormfront discussing how evil brown men are taking innocent white flowers." Infinite Chaos

  5. #35
    Defender of the Faith
    ludahai's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2005
    Location
    Taichung, Taiwan - 2017 East Asian Games Candidate City
    Last Seen
    07-03-13 @ 02:22 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    10,320

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Gardener View Post
    I think I saw that one on DVD.
    But you missed the prequel?
    Semper Paratus
    Boston = City of Champions: Bruins 2011; Celtics 2008; Red Sox 2004, 2007; Patriots 2002, 2004, 2005
    Jon Huntsman for President

  6. #36
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Canada
    Last Seen
    12-26-10 @ 06:57 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    8,083

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by bub View Post
    Lalibre.be - Un groupe arabe menace la Belgique d'attentats (Vidéo)



    An internet movie coming from an Arab group warns Belgium of terror attaks.

    The movie shows taliban fighters threatening to commit terror attacks on Belgium because of a ban on burqa that has been voted last week, according to VTM


    I think it's one more reason to ban any symbol of islamist proselytism. The appropriate answer is not to be scared, it's to go even further and ban any religious symbol from schools or from the administration.

    here is the movie

    YouTube- Muslims Warns Belgium Goverment & European Countries About Burqa Issue

    So they "warn the Belgian government"...well bad news for them, we don't have any government.

    Belgium 1
    Islamists 0
    Not that I support such hate messages, but the burkha ban was a stupid idea in the first place. I mean, no matter what law you make that marginally constrains fundamentalist Islam, they are going to get angry and make threats. But seriously, at least make it a law that matters.

  7. #37
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    Whitewater, CO
    Last Seen
    04-05-16 @ 06:04 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Centrist
    Posts
    8,260
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Not that I support such hate messages, but the burkha ban was a stupid idea in the first place. I mean, no matter what law you make that marginally constrains fundamentalist Islam, they are going to get angry and make threats. But seriously, at least make it a law that matters.
    The fudementalists can stick their religion in their ear. The law of the land prevails... even over fundementalist islamic lunatics.

  8. #38
    R.I.P. Léo
    bub's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Last Seen
    05-17-12 @ 03:54 PM
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    9,649

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Orion View Post
    Not that I support such hate messages, but the burkha ban was a stupid idea in the first place. I mean, no matter what law you make that marginally constrains fundamentalist Islam, they are going to get angry and make threats. But seriously, at least make it a law that matters.
    Maybe it was not the essential law that was absolutely needed, but the number of women wearing burqas is growing (there were none a few years ago, today they are around 250 in Brussels and in Liège) and there are good arguments to stop this process:

    http://www.debatepolitics.com/europe...post1058725123

  9. #39
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Ft. Campbell, KY
    Last Seen
    12-31-14 @ 08:37 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    12,177

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by Vader View Post
    The muslims can suck a big fat donkey cock.
    You better be drunk.

  10. #40
    Familiaist


    Join Date
    Mar 2005
    Location
    North Carolina
    Last Seen
    11-16-16 @ 09:36 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Conservative
    Posts
    7,470

    Re: Arab group threatens Belgium with terror attacks

    Quote Originally Posted by MSgt View Post
    Al-Queda is of Arabic origin. More specifically they are made up of Sunni or Sunni loyalists. As was the Tali-ban. As was Saddam Hussein. As is the House of Saud. As is Bashir in Sudan. As is the Baathist Party in Syria. As was the orchestrators of Black September. Etc.

    Today's larger terrorist problem are 95% from the Sunni camp. Not since Khomeini (unless you count Hezbollah) can the Shia be targetted as the source of terror tactics.
    You forgot Jesh al Mehdi

    Or are we going to consider them insurgents and not terrorists?
    "I do not underestimate the ability of fanatical groups of terrorists to kill and destroy, but they do not threaten the life of the nation. Whether we would survive Hitler hung in the balance, but there is no doubt that we shall survive al-Qa'ida." -- Lord Hoffmann

Page 4 of 13 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •