Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast
Results 141 to 150 of 199

Thread: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

  1. #141
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    One could say that they target black neighborhoods because they want blacks to have more abortions. Please see the link I posted in my previous post.
    Yeah and companies open banks near new suburbs because they want them to get declare bankruptcy.

    Gimme a break.


  2. #142
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,983

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    Yeah and companies open banks near new suburbs because they want them to get declare bankruptcy.

    Gimme a break.
    As I've said. White women still account for roughly 60% of abortions, they are the majority. Yet the clinics open up in minority neighborhoods and seem to target minority groups.

  3. #143
    Anti-Hypocrite
    molten_dragon's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Southeast Michigan
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:12 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Slightly Liberal
    Posts
    9,351

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Requiring an ultrasound before an abortion serves no medical purpose, therefore there's no need for it.
    If you build a man a fire, he'll be warm for a day.

    If you set a man on fire, he'll be warm for the rest of his life.

  4. #144
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    As I've said. White women still account for roughly 60% of abortions, they are the majority. Yet the clinics open up in minority neighborhoods and seem to target minority groups.
    White women go to their white OBGYN...with their white insurance card...and get their abortions at a nice clean expensive office...

    There are more white abortions because there are more whites.

  5. #145
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,983

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    White women go to their white OBGYN...with their white insurance card...and get their abortions at a nice clean expensive office...

    There are more white abortions because there are more whites.
    Yes, but there is also a disproportionate amount of black abortions when compared to whites. Any abortion is sad and frankly should be made illegal. No woman has the right to chemically assault, suck the brains out of, or mutilate her unborn child.

  6. #146
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by molten_dragon View Post
    Requiring an ultrasound before an abortion serves no medical purpose, therefore there's no need for it.
    Well...The far-righties in the OK Coral think that the image of a cell mass in in your uterus will make you reconsider...

    The turning the monitor toward the women and forcing them to watch reminds me of Clockwork Orange...

    Why don't they just play baby music in the background, and force the patient to take the aborted fetus home in a bottle and carrying it around for a week.

  7. #147
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Naperville, IL
    Last Seen
    09-24-12 @ 02:14 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Moderate
    Posts
    11,963

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Yes, but there is also a disproportionate amount of black abortions when compared to whites. Any abortion is sad and frankly should be made illegal. No woman has the right to chemically assault, suck the brains out of, or mutilate her unborn child.
    Only a small number of abortions involve a viable fetus. And those are extreme situations with medical issues that are frankly over the heads of far-righties in the OK legislature...

  8. #148
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 01:03 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,983

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by hazlnut View Post
    Only a small number of abortions involve a viable fetus. And those are extreme situations with medical issues that are frankly over the heads of far-righties in the OK legislature...
    Does it matter? No. All abortions, viable fetus or not, should be illegal because it's murder. Many of these places murder the children that survive a botched abortion. They deny them medical care and stuff them in a room to die, or they throw them away while they are still living. Such barbaric monsters.

  9. #149
    Professor

    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Location
    Grand Junction, CO 81506
    Last Seen
    05-30-11 @ 07:02 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,236

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by 1069 View Post
    I knew that rationality would eventually prevail.
    It generally does, in the end.
    Most people don't know what rationality is, myself included. Please elucidate.

    ricksfolly

  10. #150
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Does it matter? No. All abortions, viable fetus or not, should be illegal because it's murder. Many of these places murder the children that survive a botched abortion. They deny them medical care and stuff them in a room to die, or they throw them away while they are still living. Such barbaric monsters.
    Then we aren't even talking about racism even more, this is a game of "Who Is More Of A Winger."

    Why the hell do men have an opinion on abortion?


Page 15 of 20 FirstFirst ... 51314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •