Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast
Results 131 to 140 of 199

Thread: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

  1. #131
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Well the facts are that Planned Parenthood has more clinics in black neighborhood with black women having more abortions. They were also founded by a racist eugenicist.
    This country was founded by slave owning racists. What does that mean?

    Things change. Nice try though.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  2. #132
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    This country was founded by slave owning racists. What does that mean?

    Things change. Nice try though.
    Planned Parenthood hasn't changed. Their leader has died, but her views and practices are still alive.

  3. #133
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Planned Parenthood hasn't changed. Their leader has died, but her views and practices are still alive.
    Yes, it has changed, and you have no evidence to say otherwise.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  4. #134
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    Yes, it has changed, and you have no evidence to say otherwise.
    Go check the link I posted in a previous post. Also here is a recent event where planned parenthood was willing to accept funds from a blatant racist to have his donation being spent to kill only black babies. Planned Parenthood Accepting Donations From Racist Whites For The Purpose Of Aborting Only Black Babies Barbados Free Press Sadly youtube has removed the video because it "violates the terms of use," but the text and commentary is still there. Planned Parenthood even said it was "understandable" when the donator commented that the less black people the better. Planned Parenthood is indeed a racist organization.

  5. #135
    Pathetic Douchebag
    Cilogy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    Texas
    Last Seen
    10-10-14 @ 05:42 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    1,587

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    I believe there is racist motivation. From the beginning there has been obvious racial motivation, and it seems like that hasn't gone away. The Negro Project and Margaret Sanger The fact is that minorities account for roughly 40% of all abortions, and most clinics are in minority neighborhoods.
    How is that racist? If facts show that blacks on the majority have morre abortions, opening a clinic in a black neighborhood makes sense.

    Of course if it was opened anywhere else it wouldn't be racism right?


  6. #136
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Cilogy View Post
    How is that racist? If facts show that blacks on the majority have morre abortions, opening a clinic in a black neighborhood makes sense.

    Of course if it was opened anywhere else it wouldn't be racism right?
    One could say that they target black neighborhoods because they want blacks to have more abortions. Please see the link I posted in my previous post.

  7. #137
    Sage
    misterman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Last Seen
    02-09-12 @ 08:41 AM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,913

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by digsbe View Post
    Go check the link I posted in a previous post. Also here is a recent event where planned parenthood was willing to accept funds from a blatant racist to have his donation being spent to kill only black babies. Planned Parenthood Accepting Donations From Racist Whites For The Purpose Of Aborting Only Black Babies Barbados Free Press Sadly youtube has removed the video because it "violates the terms of use," but the text and commentary is still there. Planned Parenthood even said it was "understandable" when the donator commented that the less black people the better. Planned Parenthood is indeed a racist organization.
    You seriously expect me to believe that? It's so fundamentally stupid that anyone can see it's a total hoax. I can't believe you would fall for that. Don't expect me to. Get serious.
    "Yes I read the 9th [amendment]. It doesn't say **** about abortion." -Jamesrage

  8. #138
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by misterman View Post
    You seriously expect me to believe that? It's so fundamentally stupid that anyone can see it's a total hoax. I can't believe you would fall for that. Don't expect me to. Get serious.
    Denial is so convenient isn't it? The content is indeed true. I found a video that hasn't been removed. http://vodpod.com/watch/3502436-plan...onations-sting This isn't the same one, but the same thing basically happened. The woman says they would accept the money for "any reason" and doesn't ever say the man was wrong for being racist or wanting to abort only black children. Here's another http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pKtqQ...yer_embedded#!
    Last edited by digsbe; 05-05-10 at 08:52 PM.

  9. #139
    Outer space potato man

    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Last Seen
    Today @ 04:20 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    51,751

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    I have to say this again? Socio-economic factors lead to a higher abortion rate among minorities. Blaming this on the clinic is absurd. The clinics are in those areas because that's where the demand for abortions is. Simple economics. If a white woman from the suburbs wants an abortion, do you really think the fact that she has to drive an extra few miles is going to be the deciding factor?

    Your sense of cause and effect is off.
    He touched her over her bra and underpants, she says, and guided her hand to touch him over his underwear
    Quote Originally Posted by Lutherf View Post
    We’ll say what? Something like “nothing happened” ... Yeah, we might say something like that.

  10. #140
    Global Moderator
    Truth will set you free
    digsbe's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Metro Washington DC
    Last Seen
    Today @ 06:05 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Other
    Posts
    18,953

    Re: Judge stops Oklahoma abortion law

    Quote Originally Posted by Deuce View Post
    I have to say this again? Socio-economic factors lead to a higher abortion rate among minorities. Blaming this on the clinic is absurd. The clinics are in those areas because that's where the demand for abortions is. Simple economics. If a white woman from the suburbs wants an abortion, do you really think the fact that she has to drive an extra few miles is going to be the deciding factor?

    Your sense of cause and effect is off.
    All I'm doing is looking at the evidence. The founder was racist, the organization accepts donations from racists, and they chose to put their clinics in black neighborhoods. One could say they go out of their way to ensure and promote black abortions. Remember, roughly 60% of abortions are done by white women (still the majority) yet the chose to locate in minority neighborhoods. Facts and video proof show that they are racist, plus they cover up childhood abortions and sexual crimes. It's like the acorn of the abortion world.

Page 14 of 20 FirstFirst ... 41213141516 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •