Results 1 to 8 of 8

Thread: Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

  1. #1
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

    The killing of a Southern Arizona rancher that sparked an outcry to secure the border was not random, and investigators are focusing on a suspect in the United States, the Arizona Daily Star has learned.

    High-ranking government officials with credible information spoke to the Star, citing a desire to quell the fury over illegal immigration and drug smuggling set off by the shooting death of longtime rancher Robert Krentz on March 27.

    They said Cochise County Sheriff Larry Dever is investigating a person in the United States, not in Mexico, in connection with the shooting.
    That's right, folks. The murder which ramped up the interest in passing Arizona's "Show us your papers, brown person" law, was a US Citizen, not a "Mexican", as supporters of the bill claimed. Those who ramped up the interest used this incident to pin the blame on "illegal aliens", rather than to look at the facts. But, when you so badly want to pass a bill that would affect an entire race of people you hate, then screw the facts. Just make stuff up. Yea, that's the ticket, and I am sure that the KKK is going to be asking them for autographs very soon.

    This only gives additional evidence that those who crafted and helped to push this racist legislation are racists themselves. In reality, the problem here is not crimes committed by illegal aliens, but crimes committed by drug smugglers, who exist on both sides of the border.

    Is illegal immigration a problem? You bet it is, and it must be dealt with harshly. Is Arizona's bill racist? Once again, you betcha.

    Article is here
    .
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  2. #2
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    That's right, folks. The murder which ramped up the interest in passing Arizona's "Show us your papers, brown person" law, was a US Citizen, not a "Mexican", as supporters of the bill claimed.
    The article says the suspect is IN the United States, it doesn't say the suspect is FROM the United States.
    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    then screw the facts. Just make stuff up. Yea, that's the ticket,
    Ironic
    Last edited by Taylor; 05-03-10 at 07:15 PM.

  3. #3
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    The article says the suspect is IN the United States, it doesn't say the suspect is FROM the United States.

    Ironic
    And you know for a fact that an illegal alien committed the murder because........
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  4. #4
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    And you know that an illegal alien committed the murder because........
    Did I post a thread claiming I knew the guys nationality? I think it was you that did that.

  5. #5
    Slayer of the DP Newsbot
    danarhea's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2005
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:15 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Conservative
    Posts
    39,763

    Re: Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

    Quote Originally Posted by Taylor View Post
    Did I post a thread claiming I knew the guys nationality? I think it was you that did that.
    Using your negative logic is not going to help you. The Krentz killing sparked interest in the bill because many people claimed that an illegal alien did it. Turns out, that those who made the claim don't know one way or the other, but made the claim anyways. That is what I have stated, and I regard it as racist. Although I did say the guy was a US citizen. I might be wrong there, but I am not going to pin this all on Mexicans.

    On the other hand, you seem to be claiming that an illegal alien did it because...... What was the reason again?
    Last edited by danarhea; 05-03-10 at 07:22 PM.
    The ghost of Jack Kevorkian for President's Physician: 2016

  6. #6
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Using your negative logic is not going to help you. The Krentz killing sparked interest in the bill because many people claimed that an illegal alien did it. Turns out, that those who made the claim don't know one way or the other, but made the claim anyways. That is what I have stated, and I regard it as racist. Although I did say the guy was a US citizen. I might be wrong there, but I am not going to pin this all on Mexicans.

    On the other hand, you seem to be claiming that an illegal alien did it because...... What was the reason again?
    So you're annoyed Taylor caught you assuming someone's nationality in the murder of a man so you claim he is using "negative logic"?

    They have no proof, just claims.

    And if you are so naive to think there aren't other solid examples allow me to enlighten you...

    Crime victims of illegal aliens

    Go ahead. Tell us all how its no big deal
    Last edited by texmaster; 05-03-10 at 07:29 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #7
    Sage
    Taylor's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    US
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:03 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,170

    Re: Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    Using your negative logic is not going to help you.
    I didn't have to use logic at all. It's a simple fact.

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    The Krentz killing sparked interest in the bill because many people claimed that an illegal alien did it. Turns out, that those who made the claim don't know one way or the other, but made the claim anyways.
    I suppose they were going by what they were told. From your article:
    --"The night of the killing, officers followed a single set of footprints to the U.S.-Mexico border, Dever said"
    --"Dever said they had reports that Krentz made reference to an "illegal alien" over a two-way radio he used to communicate with his brother while working that day on the southern part of their ranch."

    Regardless, there are plenty of other such events that have people worried. Just a few days ago:
    Smugglers suspected in deputy shooting - Crime & courts- msnbc.com
    Law officers apprehended 17 suspected illegal immigrants while hunting for suspected pot smugglers who shot and wounded a sheriff's deputy in a remote desert area 50 miles south of Phoenix.

  8. #8
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 07:38 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    15,039

    Re: Focus in Krentz killing on suspect in US

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    That's right, folks. The murder which ramped up the interest in passing Arizona's "Show us your papers, brown person" law, was a US Citizen, not a "Mexican", as supporters of the bill claimed. Those who ramped up the interest used this incident to pin the blame on "illegal aliens", rather than to look at the facts. But, when you so badly want to pass a bill that would affect an entire race of people you hate, then screw the facts. Just make stuff up. Yea, that's the ticket, and I am sure that the KKK is going to be asking them for autographs very soon.

    This only gives additional evidence that those who crafted and helped to push this racist legislation are racists themselves. In reality, the problem here is not crimes committed by illegal aliens, but crimes committed by drug smugglers, who exist on both sides of the border.

    Is illegal immigration a problem? You bet it is, and it must be dealt with harshly. Is Arizona's bill racist? Once again, you betcha.

    Article is here
    .
    I disagree with your racist spin. IMO, it is almost not worth commenting on.
    I new of the law development before the murder. Blame the news if you want for stating what speculation LE did on the first day with the tracks to the border. So you took the bait, hook, line and sinker from the news media.

    IMO, The AZ bill in not a racist bill. Your statements against the bill makes me think you might be.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •