Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 41

Thread: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

  1. #11
    Sage

    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Last Seen
    05-16-15 @ 02:32 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    12,537

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    what is obama's policy concerning the cartels?

    he DOESN'T HAVE ONE?

    just like iran

    he's an ostrich, head buried

  2. #12
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I know, I know, look at his name. He must be a Mexican. We must demand that he either show us his papers, or we must deport him to where he came from.... What part of Mexico is Illinois in?

    Article is here.
    Please tell me you are being sarcastic.

    The guy wanted to be arrested and even announced before the event he wanted to be arrested.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  3. #13
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Location
    Past the edge of the universe, through the singularity, and out the other side.
    Last Seen
    09-01-10 @ 05:23 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    4,324

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    What do you do for a living?
    You ready to go pick crops in the fields all day?

    White america is too damn fat to bend over and pick vegetables. Fact.
    A) I'm currently unemployed and I do manual labor under the table so I can still collect an unemployment check.

    B) It's not just crop picking, it's everything from trade jobs to unskilled manual labor. And not only do they come in and fill up those positions but they undercut pay and drive down wages. The whole "jobs Americans won't do" line may have worked when there was 3% unemployment and the housing sector was thriving and manual labor jobs were in high supply but that argument is ****ing bull**** today.
    Last edited by Agent Ferris; 05-02-10 at 01:44 PM.

  4. #14
    Sage
    Crosscheck's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Last Seen
    Today @ 05:56 PM
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    6,467

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Agent Ferris View Post
    A) I'm currently unemployed and I do manual labor under the table so I can still collect an unemployment check.

    B) It's not just crop picking, it's everything from trade jobs to unskilled manual labor. And not only do they come in and fill up those positions but they undercut pay and drive down wages. The whole "jobs Americans won't do" line may have worked when there was 3% unemployment and the housing sector was thriving and manual labor jobs were in high supply but that argument is ****ing bull**** today.
    How are they any different than you? You are both doing illegal activities. You are collecting unemployment while working under the table.
    By working under the table the boss is able to get away with keeping the wages down by not paying Federal tax, State and local tax, and social security.

    Am still not convinced you are going to see herds of overweight white Americans how there picking lettuce any time soon. No, they will try welfare or some trumped up disability pay.

  5. #15
    Sage
    mike2810's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    arizona
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:00 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    14,978

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Crosscheck View Post
    How are they any different than you? You are both doing illegal activities. You are collecting unemployment while working under the table.
    By working under the table the boss is able to get away with keeping the wages down by not paying Federal tax, State and local tax, and social security.

    Am still not convinced you are going to see herds of overweight white Americans how there picking lettuce any time soon. No, they will try welfare or some trumped up disability pay.
    The differance is he is legally in American. The "illegals are not", and if they take money under the table the illegals are breaking another law.

    I don't condone collecting unemployment and taking money under the table.
    Last edited by mike2810; 05-02-10 at 03:36 PM.
    "I can explain it to you but, I can't understand it for you"

  6. #16
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by danarhea View Post
    I know, I know, look at his name. He must be a Mexican. We must demand that he either show us his papers, or we must deport him to where he came from.... What part of Mexico is Illinois in?

    Article is here.
    I think that Illinoisez is in the pimienta noroeste part of the state of Gringo Nebulus !!!
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  7. #17
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by mike2810 View Post
    The differance is he is legally in American. The "illegals are not", and if they take money under the table the illegals are breaking another law.

    I don't condone collecting unemployment and taking money under the table.
    I be;ieve that this prohibition the collecting of unemployment and taking money under the table must be applied to all legal, illegal, and space aliens.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

  8. #18
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 09:06 PM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,264
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by Tashah View Post
    llinois Rep. Luis Gutierrez (D) is indeed Mexican...
    Correction, Luis Guiterrez was born in Chicago. He is an American of Mexican descent. This is a large, unsubtle difference.

    Is it just me, or is getting arrested not just stupid, but overall counterproductive to pushing his agenda(which I don't agree with anyway)? I mean, if I was organizing a protest of immigration laws, I would emphasize being law abiding, as that is part of the message I would want to send.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #19
    Banned
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Humble Texas
    Last Seen
    06-25-11 @ 05:28 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Liberal
    Posts
    1,827

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    I am proud that this man stood up against Washington in a peaceful manner. However, I am also saying we need to crack down on illegals just not what Arizona is doing.
    Last edited by RyrineaHaruno; 05-02-10 at 05:18 PM.

  10. #20
    Guru
    F107HyperSabr's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Connecticut
    Last Seen
    10-21-10 @ 09:31 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    2,617

    Re: Congressman arrested at Washington immigration rally

    Quote Originally Posted by The Prof View Post
    obama refuses to enforce federal law on the border, then throws stones at the PEOPLE OF ARIZONA for doing HIS job

    why did he declare, in his typically ad libbed, undisciplined way, on air force one on thursday that leadership would NOT be coming forward with an immigration reform?

    he proposes to do NOTHING about the border?

    except play politics with it?

    pathetic
    The honest and fair person will admit that the illegal immigration problem began decades before Jan 20, 2009. Then there are the partisans who claim it started at one minute after noon on JAN 20, 2009.

    Being a fair and balanced politically aware person I genuinely believe that President Obama could and should have done more to correct the problem he inherited but I have to laugh in the face of those partisans who make pathetic noise that the POTUS meets and greats the illegals on the American side of the Rio Grande river.
    I do not recall the Viet Cong asking me if I was a natural born or Naturalized American before they shot at me, they just shot at all of us f107HyperSabr

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 1234 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •