Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast
Results 61 to 70 of 116

Thread: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

  1. #61
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Except that those of us on the left are saying basically the same thing, but being told we are somehow defending this guy.
    Again, please point to the quote from a "right winger" in this thread accusing you or anyone else in here of defending the crime he committed

    To put it another way, some of "the rabid far right" are basically lying to try and make a point.
    Please provide the evidence for this charge of lying.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  2. #62
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    There is a difference between claiming someone is downplaying the crime and claiming someone is defending the crime. Could you point to the posts of the "right wingers" that have said the left is defending the crime committed?
    Can you point to the post where I said any one was claiming the left is defending the crime committed? See, I did not say that, what I said is defending the guy who committed the crime, which I can easily show. In fact, I don't have to go past post # 2 to do that.

    Quote Originally Posted by bicycleman View Post
    You have to look at the perspective, here. He'll probably get a slap on the wrist. Heck by the Dems viewpoint, he was a freedom fighter for the cause against that NAZI right-winged fanatical Sarah Palin. Now if this had been a conservative hacking into Obama's account, he'd get 30 years at hard labor.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  3. #63
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Again, please point to the quote from a "right winger" in this thread accusing you or anyone else in here of defending the crime he committed



    Please provide the evidence for this charge of lying.
    Don't try and change my words. That is painfully dishonest. Funny that, being dishonest in trying to disprove my charge of dishonesty. Consistent I guess.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  4. #64
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Can you point to the post where I said any one was claiming the left is defending the crime committed? See, I did not say that, what I said is defending the guy who committed the crime, which I can easily show. In fact, I don't have to go past post # 2 to do that.
    Nothing in that post says he claimed liberals defended the crime itself.

    It was an obvious satirical comment not a direct accusation.

    But since there are so many, you shouldn't have a problem coming up with a direct accusation right?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  5. #65
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    Don't try and change my words. That is painfully dishonest. Funny that, being dishonest in trying to disprove my charge of dishonesty. Consistent I guess.
    If you wish to choke on your own words, go right ahead.

    To put it another way, some of "the rabid far right" are basically lying to try and make a point.
    And you call me dishonest? Who said this if not you Redress?

    all I asked you for was a quote of a right winger on here lying and instead of admitting you fabricated yet another accusation, you deny your own words.

    Consistent I guess
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  6. #66
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Nothing in that post says he claimed liberals defended the crime itself.

    It was an obvious satirical comment not a direct accusation.

    But since there are so many, you shouldn't have a problem coming up with a direct accusation right?
    OK, this is obviously too complex for you, so I will slow it down a lot more for you. Read me words I posted. I talked about hos some on the right are claiming the left is defending the guy, not the crime. See this large, unsubtle difference. I even proved it with a quote. I will give you some time to try and follow through this extremely complex chain of thought.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  7. #67
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    OK, this is obviously too complex for you, so I will slow it down a lot more for you. Read me words I posted. I talked about hos some on the right are claiming the left is defending the guy, not the crime. See this large, unsubtle difference. I even proved it with a quote. I will give you some time to try and follow through this extremely complex chain of thought.
    Actually you didn't. No one used the word defend. What he said was that some on the left would claim he was a freedom fighter, an obviously satirical comment. He never said that they defended the crime itself as you claimed. At best it supported my original statement that some on the left are downplaying the crime. Nice try.

    And way to go ducking my last reply exposing yet another false accusation you made that you couldn't defend about right wingers "lying".

    Watching you duck it and run away from personal responsibility for your own false accusations was amusing if not predictable.
    Last edited by texmaster; 05-01-10 at 04:20 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  8. #68
    Liberal Fascist For Life!


    Redress's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2008
    Location
    Georgia
    Last Seen
    Today @ 03:14 AM
    Lean
    Very Liberal
    Posts
    93,328
    Blog Entries
    2

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Actually you didn't. No one used the word defend. What he said was that some on the left would claim he was a freedom fighter, an obviously satirical comment. He never said that they defended the crime itself as you claimed. At best it supported my original statement that some on the left are downplaying the crime. Nice try.

    And way to go ducking my last reply exposing yet another false accusation you made that you couldn't defend about right wingers "lying".

    Watching you duck it and run away from personal responsibility for your own false accusations was amusing if not predictable.
    See, this is spin. I did not make up the quote, I simply quoted it. It's words are what they are. He was lying about liberals. Don't like it, well, then talk to him, not me, since he is the one who did it.
    We became a great nation not because we are a nation of cynics. We became a great nation because we are a nation of believers - Lindsey Graham

    Quote Originally Posted by Fiddytree View Post
    Uh oh Megyn...your vagina witchcraft is about ready to be exposed.

  9. #69
    Dungeon Master
    Somewhere in Babylon
    Jetboogieman's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2010
    Location
    Somewhere in Babylon...
    Last Seen
    @
    Lean
    Undisclosed
    Posts
    24,296
    Blog Entries
    1

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    His theme song is hopefully going to be Rodney Carrington's PRISONER OF LOVE
    Wishing rape upon someone. Wow how civilized of you. You know, the fact people are so coy about prison rape is actually shocking. We do no officially sanction is at as punishment of the state, yet it is essentially allowed.

    You sir should be ashamed. Perhaps a child molestor deserves to be raped in prison over and over, but an email hacker... For shame. I don't give a **** what side he's on. I wouldn't wish it on Obama's hacker if it so happened.

  10. #70
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by Redress View Post
    See, this is spin. I did not make up the quote, I simply quoted it. It's words are what they are.
    You quoted it as an argument to prove your original claim that right wingers claimed Democrats were defending the charges which proved false.

    You didn't simply quote it. You claimed it backed your statement that right wingers were claiming Democrats were defending this kid when it said no such thing.

    He was lying about liberals. Don't like it, well, then talk to him, not me, since he is the one who did it.
    It was not a statement of fact and you know it.

    This constant game you like to play when you get caught making false statements is tiresome. Next time just keep your generalities to yourself and I wont have to embarrass you by asking you to support your accusations.
    Last edited by texmaster; 05-01-10 at 05:37 PM.
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

Page 7 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •