Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 116

Thread: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

  1. #21
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    Let me guess-you were howling for Scooter LIbby to get hard time
    Nope. Why do you ask?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  2. #22
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    what this clown did was far worse than Libby



  3. #23
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    what this clown did was far worse than Libby
    Outing a CIA agent is the same as guessing the answers to questions on a politician's e-mail account?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  4. #24
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Outing a CIA agent is the same as guessing the answers to questions on a politician's e-mail account?
    LOL he wasn't convicted of outing a CIA agent

    he was convicted on the testimony of someone else that he lied

    BIG DIFFERENCE

    and her ID was hardly a secret in DC at the time



  5. #25
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    LOL he wasn't convicted of outing a CIA agent

    he was convicted on the testimony of someone else that he lied

    BIG DIFFERENCE

    and her ID was hardly a secret in DC at the time
    So what was your point in bringing up Libby?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  6. #26
    Hippie Hater
    texmaster's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2009
    Location
    Dallas TEXAS
    Last Seen
    08-20-15 @ 01:17 AM
    Lean
    Very Conservative
    Posts
    3,969

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    Outing a CIA agent is the same as guessing the answers to questions on a politician's e-mail account?
    Are you really that uninformed? Richard Armatige outed her.


    Jesus where have you been?
    Our Constitution was made only for a moral and religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any other.

    John Adams

  7. #27
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Are you really that uninformed? Richard Armatige outed her.


    Jesus where have you been?
    Not getting caught up in uninteresting nonsense.
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  8. #28
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by texmaster View Post
    Are you really that uninformed? Richard Armatige outed her.


    Jesus where have you been?
    apparently at the socialist society of libertarians?



  9. #29
    Sage
    First Thought's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    DFW, Texas
    Last Seen
    12-01-10 @ 03:34 PM
    Gender
    Lean
    Independent
    Posts
    6,218

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by TurtleDude View Post
    apparently at the socialist society of libertarians?
    No response?

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    So what was your point in bringing up Libby?
    "An error does not become truth by reason of multiplied propagation, nor does truth become error because nobody sees it." - Gandhi

  10. #30
    warrior of the wetlands
    TurtleDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2005
    Location
    Ohio
    Last Seen
    Today @ 02:33 AM
    Gender
    Lean
    Libertarian - Right
    Posts
    180,622

    Re: Student convicted of hacking Sarah Palin e-mail account

    Quote Originally Posted by EgoffTib View Post
    No response?
    are you really that clueless

    libs were screaming for the man's head

    he damaged no one and in reality she's worth more today that she was prior to being "outed" (LOL)



Page 3 of 12 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •